Alex Jones is taking credit for Shutting Down HWNDU

youtube.com/watch?v=DNHJWY4nOMk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex Jones is a fucking retard... Literal fucking retard.

He will take credit for George Washington's presidency too, im sure.

He preaches against narcissistic politicians, yet is the most narcissistic mother fucker alive. He fucking interrupts every single guest and fearmongers the narrative.

TOTAL FAGGOT!

butthurt faggot detected and mongoloid bogposter too

Shut up you stupid fuck.

>He fucking interrupts every single guest

O I wish he would stop doing that.
Alex, stop interrupting your guests.

shills

I don't see a problem here.

8 YEARS

Y
E
A
R
S

Hes also a scam artist, he probably doesn't even believe a single word that comes out of his own mouth. But he continues to act like he does because it makes him money.

Why do you care about who gets credit?

Serious question.

Would you feel better if he said "Actually, User d0NY8Ew9 of thread 112085868 on the Domain of meme terrorists known as Sup Forums is actually the true infiltrator who destroyed HWNDU"

im a centrist thats been leaning right with all the autistic nature of leftys, but watching infowars is cringy. especially with that shit he plugs/tries to sell at the end of each episode

envious wagecuck faggot detected, get 2 millions jewtube subscribers if you can

but you cannot because retard

reddit called. they want you back.

I like Alex Jones but this actually makes me mad.

Alex Jones was responsible.

This is the power of Super Male Vitality. It increases your powers of persuation and lets you do remarkable feats like the man in this picture.

If anyone tells you that Infowars' products don't work, they are lying SCUM.

fuck off Alex, nobody wants your SMV here

>Scam artist
>Gives people products that actually work

Isn't a scam artist supposed to do the opposite?

What a waste. Sad!

Enjoy becoming gay or some kind of man-woman hybrid freak. The globalists already control you and your water supply.

>"the universe is actually a very simple algorithm that we have deciphe..."
>"hold that for a sec please,"
>"everyone knows that there is a dangerous amount of hormones and fluoride in our water so do they right thing and keep your family and yourself safe. Alpha MAN CUM Plus water filters will filter out harmful pheromones and insect shit while pumping you full of steaming hot man cum and other essential vitamins..."

I don't like this guy. It's like he is trying to sell me conspiracy theories, but at the same time also tries to sell me some pills from his webshop.

I'm fine with this. 1 and 2 needs to apply to Sup Forums.
We have way to many "journalists" (like buzzfeed fagget) and SJWs lurking here thinking they're the hero.

The NWO knows about this thread and are desperately trying to shut it down. Are you just gonna sit there and let that happen?

I refuse to be a slave to the new world order.

this is the only correct anwer

>all this idiots defending some retard crediting himself with such bullshit
keep a level head, you don't need to run and defend someone you like when they act retarded

top kek

Alex likes clickbait titles, even if they're fucking wrong. I still like the dude.

>white

>pic related: What did he mean by this?

Globalist NWO scum

But user.
The cunning mental fortitude needed to plan this out wouldn't be possible without twice daily supplementation of Brain Force™

True. But don't underestimate the power of pure testosterone, brother.

neat

Alex Jones fans destroyed this board

Alex Jones is a plant to discredit any kind of legitimate right discourse. He thrives by selling snake oil products to retarded Christians.

These inbred Christian cuckolds will be massacred when the nationalist state rises

he's almost as much of a forced meme as spencer

>testosterone
>snake oil

Keep taking in all that estrogen in the water supply, you sheep.

Faggot your title is much more exaggerating than his.

I hope to God you never have a succesful news website cuz you'd then be fake news

Do you use his supplements user?

If you do which are the best?

I agree however since he does radio, he needs to have the conversation end at specific times for advertisement breaks and tried to get the topics needed to cover as fast as possible.

He could turn it down a notch though,

Hey Dummy, Alex Jones right hand goy (Paul Broseph Watson) is instrumental in redpilling the brainwashed masses of youth.

His viral videos redpill them, and they break free of the leftist conditioning, then the elite come to us of course.

Another patriot here supporting the TRUTH

To all the other patriots out there just no that there is truly no better way to protect your family than stopping them drinking poison. The government puts thousands of chemicals into our water to brainwash you and your family but an Alex Jones™ filter is the top of the line for getting rid of these toxins.

Now featured for 5% off with the code "1776" exclusively at infowars.com

KNOW THE TRUTH

did you type all that while taking a customer service call for DNA force?

As you can tell, I'm a huge fan of Super Male Vitality. It has increased my muscle mass by 50%. I feel more energetic than ever and my sex life has improved dramatically.

The globalist scum don't want you to have access to good clean testosterone. They want everyone to be infertile and never reproduce. I refuse to obey them. I'm a man, I make children and I'm cumming.

Same, saddest thing is he doesn't even need to do it

Nice

I will cum in unison with you brother ordering right now

tbf I think was obviously satire

Jones is the fakest fuck ever sold to the gullible right. Sells water filters and manhood pills. Idiots unironically believe his half-truths. He's a fraud.

Are you typing this from your home on wheels eating shitty mcdonalds? or more likely home on the pavement.

Right there with you, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

Have a rare

>muh spencer
every time like a trained chimp, you must have read bonobo brainframe.

Someone gives me a basic gestalt on why hwndu was shut it down

You mean Alex Jones said something untrue?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

naa man. I'm typing from my 7000sq.ft home in the hills of Los Angeles, all while surrounded by libertards, stars and faggotry. I caught me some of that White Privilege I guess

Let him. We are legion. We work from the shadows, faggot.

so what?
only reddit cares about taking credit

they divided themselves by zero

the cops were there 24/7 and were going to charge the museum, so the museum asked Shia to pay and he was like fuck that, I was only in it for the lulz

what are you on about fagleaf?

>there are people itt who still think Sup Forums is a secret

okay retards let me post a few images for you that come from a popular black internet forum

POTION MASTER

fuck off tranny.

if "we' work from the shadows why were all the Sup Forumstards shilling themselves on the hwndu stream

WE
WUZ
WORLDSTAR

spencer isn't a meme he's less of a meme than molyneux or J peterson.

>the cops were there 24/7 and were going to charge the museum, so the museum asked Shia to pay and he was like fuck that, I was only in it for the lulz
nice
sauce?

>these motherfuckers are [SUSPICIOUS-LOOKING BLACK MAN]
what did he meant by this??

On an unrelated note, it'd be hilarious if someone went on the forum and told him he was acting like a conspiracy theorist.

POST YOUR PJWs

We need to move is what we need to do. We should move to r9ks other site. Or s4s 's other site

ayyy

So its the globalists instead? What is even the difference. Anyone can come to the conclusion, if he straight up yelled on about Jews everyday he would not be around for 20 years...

Haha

dat synchronicity tho

>222
>Uruguay and Germany connected on the Astral Plane confirmed

lol

Kek knows Alex Jones is a total FAG.

Praise Kek!

>imajun muh shock wen uruway and germony are cannected by the paranormel

>that fell wun THE MEATIER tills you that suppohting uruway-germony is not a lehjituhmut foam ouf prow-test!

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED HWNDU BABBIES. GO BACK TO /SOC/ NOW AND OBSESS OVER OTHER MEMEING NEET RETARDS

First
>THAT'S WHY NINETY-FOUR PERCENT OF PEOPLE
>DON'T TRUST THE MAINSTREAM MEDIER
>THAT'S NOT LIBERTARIAN
>OR A LEGITIMATE FORM OF PROTEST
>THAT IS WHY...
>NINETY-FOUR PERCENT OF PEOPLE
>DON'T
>TRUST
>THE MAINSTREAM MEDIER
>OH WAIT
>EVERYONE TRUSTS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIER, RIGHT?
>OH WAIT
>NO THEY DON'T
>OH WAIT
>NO THEY FOOKIN DON'T

Who cares they still type like niggers, and are way off base too. They're a little more coordinated than your average nigger though.

kek

is this the same black dude that was holding the nazi pizza?

>HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED HWNDU BABBIES
We got what we wanted, retard. The whole point of subverting it was getting it shut down.

>NEYO LIBRUL GLOBZAYSHUN

is that pic some dank parody? made me laugh anyhow

I'd bet good money that half of you fucking monkey faggots are reeling from not having a stream to meme on.

>HOW KEN YOU COME TO POLE WITHOUT KNOWING THE ALTERNITIVE MEDIER?
>ARE YOU EVEN AWER OF THE INFO WAWR?

>He preaches against narcissistic politicians, yet is the most narcissistic mother fucker alive.

Why hasn't anyone realized that most conspiracy mongers aren't paranoid psychos, they're attention whore drama queens who want as many eyes on them as possible?

Just look at how many lies and bogus claims David Seaman types spread and all the youtube channels saying 'sources say' all the politicians are going to be arrested for pedophilia on x day. Yet it doesn't happen.

They're just trying to get as many hits on their videos as possible, they're fucking scumbags. But there's some serious autism on Sup Forums's part for constantly falling for what is an obvious scam to waste your time.

Man I miss when these guys were just posting pics of Trump's ass when he was getting on that plane. Where's a solid trump's ass post when we need it?

That was a shopped photo

Oh my gosh, the plot thickens!!! WE NEED MORE REESH-EEERRCCHHH AND SHIET, FOR DEM PROGRAMS!!!

why is it the same guy?

Not really, just looking forward to it going to LA and having Mike Pence drop by to recite pic related

>TFW Anglos will never reach the astral plane of Uruguay & Germany