America: not even once

Just came from a trip to New York, and jesus fuck.
>tipping
So I give my waiter money, and he's just standing there, looking at me like I didn't give him enough. So I ask him "is everything alright?", and he looks at me like I'm some kind of asshole and leaves. Later I found out the hard way that you are EXPECTED TO GIVE EVERY FUCKING ONE A TIP. What's up with that? You are doing your job of serving me food, why should I give you extra money for that? That's just fucking stupid.
>niggers
Saw niggers for the first time in my life, they are as disgusting as I though. No idea how you guys live with those apes around.
>calling the police over every fucking thing
I got in a fight with this guy over an argument we had about Putin's foreign policy (he was pretty drunk, so was behaving like an asshole). We didn't destroy any property nor harm anyone around us, yet people tried to stop us and someone called the police. Why on earth would you call the police when it's just two men fighting? Fucking pussies.
>women
Your women are really loud for fucks sake, I don't want to hear how you got up from bed this morning when I'm on the same bus as you are
>fat people
I though it was a meme, but there really are a lot of fatties. Guess that's because fast food is cheap and pretty tasty.
>smiling like a psycho on the streets
I thought that this was a meme as well, but some people do smile for no bloody reason. That's just creepy.
Is this how life is in every state? Or is New York that much of a shithole?

I believed it until the smiling New Yorkers bit.

>comes to usa
>picks Jew York out of all places

That's your fault cyka

>smiling new yorkers
pics or bullshit

They call the police when two men fight because modern American man are such fucking children that they can't have a fight that doesn't result in the losing party pulling out a gun and shooting at everything in sight

Jew York is shit. It's the same with Paris. You go expecting it to be great but it's a giant smelly shithole with the worst people imaginable living in it.

>smiling
what?
All I see is depressed faces in the streets unless it's a group of drunk women.

>New York
>smiling
PROOFS

So why is New York like that? Is its because there's a lot of tourists?
But its true. Not everyone, just some people.
I don't take pics of random people on the streets

dont go to new york you fucking retard

You should've went to Wendy's. I'm a fry cook and could've hooked you up with a discount.

Lollolll

Lo

Based talking russian dog

fpbp

>gives waiter money and he counts it and stands there expecting more
>people in NYC smiling on the street
Totally real

I did, liked it way better than all the mainstream stuff

>fight
You're lucky to be alive. I would have shot you. That's nigger/chav behavior.

>So why is New York like that? Is its because there's a lot of tourists?

NY has always been shit

Bylat

bump

If youre european the only thing you go to america for is easy pussy or hiking or some shit

This.
Nice proxy, Dahnald.

Yeah some of those things are universal no matter what part of the states you're in (Tipping, fatties, loud women.) You can avoid the other stuff depending on where you go.

Should have come to Pennsylvania or Ohio, youd feel right at home,

shitty weather
everything looks like it was abandoned after the 90's
People drink all day every day
Nobody can drive, since theyre all hungover or drunk

What's up with this mentality? You have a disagreement with someone, you ask him to fight, he agrees, you fight, disagreement solved. That's how humans work.

>getting into fights
>doesn't like smiling
>thinks everyone should be as miserable as him

russians

>tipping
Most wait staff earn like 2.50 an hour. They get paid based on their work effort. Something a commie like you wouldn't understand.

>niggers
Yea you got us there

>police
You mean civilized order? Take your violent drunk ass back home.

>Women
At least ours have all their teeth

>fat people
We have a lot of food, something a commie like you wouldn't understand.

>smiling
Sorry we are all friendly because we're not dead inside and numbed by vodka

>have a fight
Go to the dojo you fuck.

Пoшёл нaхyй cтapый пидop

I hated not getting tips when I worked as a waiter.But I didn't act like an asshole towards people, they actually treated me like shit more than anything.

Lots of types here. Some aassholes, some not. I'll be going your way soon enough.

It's only New York. especially the loud women, the fatties and the whole calling police over stupid shit

Well, Cali is like that too, but that's also a shithole.

To be honest that's what you guys advertise. The best city in the world and shit.

Yo russbro you got any hookups for some russian qt's? I live in nyc but id be down to go to moscow if they're chill with me not knowing how to say anything other than 'hey' 'bye' 'big' and 'i love you' in russian

Because that way they cant act like snoop dogg before he sold out to the man and act like a crip while commuting into manhattan to go to work at wall street and if someone doesnt buy the inage you shoot them in the face

No. You leave me the fuck alone. Show aggression and I will kill you. This isn't play time boxing match competition. I'm not going to the hospital or morgue for your dumb shit.

>You guys
>Not (((them)))

You think Paris is any different?

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to new york tomorrow.

Not from Moskow, (Vladivostok) I don't know much women anyway
That's why I ask you to fight. If you say no of course I won't attack you

Paris is objectively better than New York.

Sam Hyde what are you planning????

>That's why I ask you to fight
The fuck?

Pretty much any bar you go to there is women trying to talk over the music about their daily routine.

>You have a disagreement with someone, you ask him to fight, he agrees, you fight, disagreement solved.
Can't you read?

Nothing at all.....

no, that's what New York advertises. The rest of the US is vastly better than the shitfilled rat cage that is NYC.

It's true. Crackheads beamin big grins

What the fuck is happening in your country, Ivan?
I thought that tipping-as-standard is onyl a shit burgerlanders do, with rest of the world, civilized and not, having such kind of stuff incorporated in the bill or even considering tipping as pretentious behavior.

With each thread showing how much shit there's around me, I grow more glad in live in Poland. Sure, we have our own shit but at least when I eat at restaurant I am treated well without any tip expectations and even when I am tipping, I am expected to throw however much I want into a prepared container (which tips often are going into other stuff like food for nearby animal shelter) rather than get scrutinized by some waiter.

Americans cant read dimetry

You're setting your standards pretty low there, Senpai. Paris should be the jewel of the Seine, New York's almost always been a shit show painted in gold.

Thanks for eating alt-fast

Also a product of Ohio!

I wish America had more of this desu.

>still mad about the nuclear crater known as japan

the east coast is shit, the residential is mixed up with the commercial and there are garbage bags all over the place

https:youtu.be/MnlvoJoPEgm0

>New Yorkers
>in Manhattan

If you want real NYC you gotta go to Staten Island or limited parts of queens or Brooklyn.

They want tips because they are only being paid $2/hr you fucking jew.

It's fucking weird dude. Agreeing to fight? Solving a disagreement? How about parting ways and forgetting they exist? What in the fuck must your country be like...

>that one giant black skyscraper in paris

Your beloved has a giant nigger dick ruining it

Americans are over worked. If they didnt work 3 jobs then maybe theyd care about the planet if they didnt feel like slaves

>but some people do smile for no bloody reason
It's called being happy.

>tipping
>So I give my waiter money, and he's just standing there, looking at me like I didn't give him enough. So I ask him "is everything alright?", and he looks at me like I'm some kind of asshole and leaves. Later I found out the hard way that you are EXPECTED TO GIVE EVERY FUCKING ONE A TIP. What's up with that? You are doing your job of serving me food, why should I give you extra money for that? That's just fucking stupid.

Right now this is the number one reason as to why I wanna go over to the states.

But if one of you doesn't get beaten down how will the other one know they won? You make no sense. No. There must be a beatdown. Winners and Losers. It is the Way of Things.

My god your a pussy

Not even man enough to say "no i dont want to fight"

Americans live with niggers. Niggers will agree to fight you and if they win they jump on your head 30 times while you're on the ground.

So Americans have learned that "fight" means "die if you lose." Of course they shoot anyone who tries to fight them. Also Amerifats are fucking pussies so there's that too. But mostly it's because of niggers.

I've fought a lot of slavs and lost a number of times and they've always been cool after, but niggers are different.

I'm sorry that poverty isn't our national currency

Move to Britain and check out some nigger chavs. They love fighting over false pretenses.

New Yorkers think New York is the best city in the world because when they have kids they move to a New Jersey suburb and commute 2 and a half hours to New York every day.

This unimaginable hell makes simply living in New York seem like the greatest thing imaginable.

Some of those people then move throughout the country, and tell other people about New York, who believe it because they don't know any better.

Your penis envy is showing.

lel

no, i mean when they take out the garbage on garbage day, they have the bags out right in the street, instead of using bins or dumpsters, it's fucking barbaric

I say go away. You get aggressive. I shoot you. I win.

Ew is that what france looks like

When you tip in Russia it is usually viewed as a kind gesture, but it's never expected
I'm pretty you wanted to punch your opponent in the face when you argue at least once. By both agreeing to do so you not only both resolve the situation, but also feel satisfied (if you win, that is). You also help your opponent get back on his feet after you fight, because it's all still civilized. I actually made a few friends that way
Well that sorta explains it, fucking monkeys can't live in a functional society

>Just came from a trip to New York[...]
stopped reading there. I'm sorry for your experience, OP, but you decided to vacation in the 2nd shittiest place in America

Pansy. Putting your trash in a bin. I bet you piss in toilets too you cuck. Well not in NYC. You find a corner of the subway and piss like a free yankee.

Unionized garbage collection. Unions were never supposed to be a bad thing until the damn italians and mafia ruined it

No. Honor doesn't exist on the battle field. Only life or death.

I don't become aggressive though, because I'm not an ape. If you don't want to fight then we don't fight, that's the main point of asking for it.

You must mean Chicago

>>fat people
I though it was a meme, but there really are a lot of fatties.

Now I know you're a shill. Nice try faggot.

New York fucking bans shit thats unhealthy and fat shames like nazis.

>smiling like a psycho on the streets

Russians are shit. You don't even speak to anybody or make eye contact with strangers.

Fuck you, autistic putin bots.

Get into a fight with me about Putin and I'll fucking cap your communist ass.

Is this seriously the best picture you could find?

That is seriously fucking sad m8.

NYC is very much that much of a shithole.

The travel industry likes to sell you the dream of the romanticized version of new york, but it's nothing like that. Thanks for your tourism, I guess? if nothing else you've learned the valuable lesson that we should clear out all the worthwhile people and nuke this city from orbit.

Post visa or it didn't happen. Even entry/exit stamps will do.

Also NYC is better than any Russian city I have been to except for blacks and fatties. I also tipped in Russia but only like 150-200 rubles and it seemed fine.

Also, no one got in a fight with me, everyone was polite and no one smiled like a retard except for this one guy who seemed to really like America and talked to me in English poorly. "You is CШA! Go America!" Otherwise people were very friendly as a normal person should be.

I did freak out a few people by say, "кaк дeля, кaк вы пoживaeтe?" to hotel staff, but when I learned they think it's weird I would just say мoжнo нeмнoгo пивa пoжaлyйcтa или вы мoжeтe пoмoчь мнe, мнe нaдo.. etc things became very normal.

Sadly, the only good food was Italian/French except for the блинчики c твopoгoм. Meat was atrocious.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

nice post apocalyptic atmosphere Pierre

>opponent
I don't really talk to anyone that isn't serving me or working for a tip. I have my friends and family. Everyone else can fuck off and leave us alone.

The absolute best. I was thunderstruck by its beauty.
Why don't you like it?

>New York

lol

bait

NYC is a projection of the world population. Thats how "human race" looks like in general.

Don't go to New York next time

Not here. It's instantly assault, disorderly conduct, and disturbing the peace.

The days of the casual bar room fight are over, the city looks to lock people up over nothing, the entire court system is failed, corrupt, and rigged.

its surrounded by a massive favela

this has to be bait

but this honestly looks like a nigger infested hell hole of a city I lived in once

jew york is not america

because of the jews, the niggers, and the mexicans

not even remotely.

no it isn't you're a fucking retard

I live in Commiefornia and every other week I see two people pop off over chicks or some bullshit and the cops have never came

the only time cops came was when it was some blacks went 4 on 1 on some guy

you know the nigger meme but not the $3/hr waiter wage meme? lurk moar faggot

New York is more an international city than an American one. Cities that operate on that level are terrible indicators of how the country as a whole operates

>tipping
It is stupid no question but it's not that obnoxious normally

>niggers
Yeah they suck

>calling cops over everything
Spot on

>Fatasses
Somewhat overblown but yeah there's some fatties