Nationalism is a racist and bigoted ideology

>Nationalism is a racist and bigoted ideology

Ancient Mesopotamia (Assyrians, Chaldeans, Sumerians and Babylonians) was the first civilization on earth responsible for the creation of the wheel and irrigation to name a few

>Fuck Donald Drumpf and fuck white people

Majority of Assyrians are known to have voted in Trump due to their strong stance against the spread of Islam in the western world and for Trump's clear acknowledgement of Islamic terrorism

>Muslims are victims

Modern day Iraqi Christians chased out of the middle east

>(((Good goy)))

Hebrews were enslaved by the Assyrians

Is this the one true redpill? Why aren't we spreading this? Put at end to cucks white-shaming and victim-pandering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBpQiJt3MUQ
aljazeera.com/news/2015/04/arabs-reached-armenians-1915-massacre-150424102949363.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for Sup Forumss sake

Don't let this slide damn it

This is what an Iraqi looks like. Ignore burqa posters and imams

>tfw most kurd maps include ethnic Assyria

Examples of Assyrian influence in modern culture

Excerpt from the Exorcist

>Pazuzu is the main antagonist in The Exorcist horror novels and film series, created by William Peter Blatty. Blatty derived the character from Assyrian and Babylonian mythology, where Pazuzu was considered the king of the demons of the wind, and the son of the god Hanbi. In The Exorcist, Pazuzu appears as a demon who possesses Regan MacNeil.

Excerpt on Mesopotamia from Wikipedia

>Mesopotamian people invented many technologies including metal and copper-working, glass and lamp making, textile weaving, flood control, water storage, and irrigation. They were also one of the first Bronze Age societies in the world.

>They developed from copper, bronze, and gold on to iron. Palaces were decorated with hundreds of kilograms of these very expensive metals. Also, copper, bronze, and iron were used for armor as well as for different weapons such as swords, daggers, spears, and maces.

>B-b-but Muslims invented maths and sciences

Don't let them slide this thread damn it, white nationalism is under attack, unless we stick together like the Japs, our cultures will be swept under the collectivist Muslim rug

>tfw no Assyrian gf

Assyrians come from other countries besides Iraq you know

Get to know 'em

Forgot to link you

There were thousands more in Turkey pre-1915, as well as before the 80's even.

We were also the original vikings

Also reminder that the vast majority of Assyrians do not care to ever return to the homeland as they are comfortable in the West and will no doubt become proto-jews within a generation.

>Ancient Mesopotamia (Assyrians, Chaldeans, Sumerians and Babylonians) was the first civilization on earth responsible for the creation of the wheel and irrigation to name a few
Gilgamesh built a wall :^)

Thanks for the info ameribro

>Everything is a Jew
>We must stop the enabling of Islam from eradicating western idealogies

Kek, did not know that

Tfw Trump is Gilgamesh reincarnated

meant to say

>pick one

Don't even bother calling me American since I'm an Assyrian who will be leaving this wretched and debased nation within 2 months time. Don't even attempt to deny that Assyrians in the West have given up most of their traditionalism in exchange for insatiable money making.

But they killed each other, Assyrians were warmongers that destroyed Babylon, Sumerians were destroyed before too. I wouldn't put them together on a sack.

Shlamaloch fellow Atoraya, I hope the US has been kind to you, but there will definitely be more promising lands to await you, good luck to you.

You've got a point but it's easy to point this out in every culture. The point here is the fact that MSM is using nationalism as label to nullify Western hosts from speaking out against rapid destabilization of the west and appropriation/favoring of foreign ideologies over their own.

If we can spread the fact of the Assyrians which occupy many countries in the world, and whose identity lies in Nationalism, we can fight this together.

Thanks for the info Chileanbro

>They were barbaric

This is a testament to why we are still around as a people to this day.

Pic related is the Cypriot flag, they were occupied by the English in the early 1900's and then invaded by the T*rks in 1974, who still reside unofficially in the Northern part of the country.

Having pride in your cultural upbringings shouldn't be seen as a bad thing.

It's true we are immune from criticism for our nationalism due to our history, but we are so few in number and we hold little power in these countries. Most don't even know we exist. The problem is that the West doesn't want help, and even if they look at us as an example of what will happen to them they will still ignore the danger they face.

You should look upon the reliefs that were left behind, some incredible pieces of work. It gives you an idea of how they fought their wars.

Leaf Clam your shit i'm bumping it okay. You make a good point.

We memed a man into presidency damn it, as long as intentions are pure, ideas breed like natural wildfires. Careful, your Assyrian mentality is showing

First time seeing that, thanks a lot Chileanbro

Ty burgerbro

Hello fellow Middle Eastern, ayyrab here got a few questions..

Whats you take on Pan-Arab?
Are Assyrians generally pro or anti Israel?
Pro or anti Saddam Hussein?
How do you feel about Western troops invading and making Iraq a living hell for minorities like yourself where under Saddam there was security and law?
Were/are you for the invasion of Iraq?

One more thing, and this is not much of a question but rather a statement, do you really believe that an Assyrian land is possible? reason I say this is that from a realistic point of view it will never happen.

Assyrians are cool, I had a professor in college from Mosul who wrote poems in Aramaic.

They're actually the majority of the population of Syria, most of them just converted to Islam and started speaking Arabic, just like Egyptians and Berbers now think they're "Arab".

>canadians

there's nothing more pathetic than a loser diaspora begging for acceptance on this board. Fuck off and kys piece of shit faggot

Man, what did the Assyrians ever do to you?

Hey Ayyyrab how ya doin?

It's a bad thing to dilute a peoples cultural backgrounds.
Pro Israel
Pro Saddam
Feel like shit based on exactly what you said
Against invasion

I agree that it is not realistic due to geopolitical situations in our modern world and the obscurity of our people... unless of course we meme ourselves back into relevancy, THIS IS THE TIME. SPREAD THE ASSYRIAN REDPILL.

Are you Assyrian? You need to reconquer the middle-east

I'm sorry OP but nonwhite muslim arabs such as yourself have to go back.

did saddam do anything wrong?

This is incoherent nonsense. Come to my country so that I can bash your teeth out with a rock, it might cause you to make more sense.

>shlama
>lokh

Uses eastern and western at the same time?

Get your turk-Kurd-Arab-Mongol hybrid degeneracy out of here. North west Semitic master race. Better get know who your true masters are knave

He trusted the West when he started the Iran-Iraq War.
They're neither Arab nor Muslim dude.

Nothing I just hate the fucking pandering and desperate seeking for approval done by diaspora on this board. Be it Assyrians or whoever

>pro-Israel
Just as the other Assyrians in the West you've abandoned Christ. Reread the Gospel of Matthew, specifically the parable of the field workers. Maybe then you will realize what an affront to the one true God the nation of Israel is.

Sorry, can't really type Assyrian, I imagine there's no actual method to it, try typing out phlegm noises... doesn't work. You get the gist

Also
>what are dialects?

>Australian flag

Ignore the burqa poster

Arab jihad-bro, you have to go back

muslims like you are not welcome in Canada

WRONG

Shlama is eastern shlomo is western
Lokh is western lakh Is eastern

You mixed both dialects into one

Congrats my man you just played yourself

Also

>what is 3arabizi?

Thanks ameribro

>Sup Forums is a hivemind

This is where you're wrong, opinions differ, the important lesson we can learn from Assyrians, whether some of them support the Jews or not, is that they predate Islam and Christianity itself, and they live in full Assyrian families to this day. They have fair complexion and are nationalist damn it, we voted Trump into presidency

Numales support muslims because pandering and victim complex. If they knew the truth about the ethnic genocides going on in the middle east of Christians they wouldn't be so quick to #notallmuslims

You fuckin got me m80

Shlomo Aydarbohat friend. Do you come from the holy mountain as well?

This poster is Muslim, don't trust their reverse psychology rhetoric.

Assyrians predate Arabs, many families have not interbred with Arabs. Canada will be safer if it recognizes Assyrians, because then it must recognize our connection with Christianity.

Lrn2Read

>implying Sikhs aren't already in place to prevent Islamic takeover

Sikhbros hate Muslims more than anyone in Canada and we can one as our own Defence Minister, I don't see any problems here

>Hey Ayyyrab how ya doin?
Doing alright actually, got me the weekends off so can't complain.

>It's a bad thing to dilute a peoples cultural backgrounds.
I agree, I myself was never really into forcing other people to accept anything other then what they want to believe they are, reason why I ask is because I hardly know anything about you people, thanks to the /sg/ thread I learned about about the Assyrian history where before I never knew what an Assyrian was, appreciate your input tho.
>Pro Israel
Shame, any particualr reason why?
>Pro Saddam
Cool.
>Feel like shit based on exactly what you said
Yeah it was pretty ironic how the Christians were abondend by the US Armed forces, so much for liberation.
>Against invasion
Cool.

Wa 3aleikham. Why yes I do. The holiest of all mountains, tur morio where the Beith Aloho stood.

You completely ignored the context of my post. The Assyrian and the Christian are one and the same, the blood becomes meaningless without Christ. Christianity is the only thing that has preserved the Assyrian identity, the two are inseparable. Those who migrate to the West and abandon Christ are no better than those who converted to Islam out of fear centuries ago.

Yossarian was Assyrian, and h ended up naked in a tree at Snowden's funeral eating a ball of chocolate-covered cotton.

My reasons were based on answers my parents would give verbatim. I don't necessarily agree nor disagree because I don't have the experience of living in the middle east during the periods of calm/unrest.

Thanks for the discussion m8

With Milo I might add

was joseph heller a prophet?

Sorry for half assing my answer, hope you're enjoying your weekend off m8

I myself am against Sup Forumss idea of (((them))) for obvious reasons such as mass manipulation

>Pro Israel
>Shame, any particualr reason why?

An Arab Muslim that never heard of any indigenous person living in the Middle East except for his own kind ( which probably has a high chance of being descendent from them and not badawi invaders), doesn't know that Muslims have killed off or forcibly converted countless of these people( not just Assyrians) making the current numbers dwindle between 0 and a couple of villages in the outskirts on mountains, asks if any minority will support Israel over Arabs, is baffled by the answer and none chalantly rebukes and says it's a shame

The irony in this can be made into a rama9'an 30 day special

Good point. The flaw in your logic is assuming all of those who migrate west somehow abandon Christianity, the only ones that do do so because of their own free will and might marry outside of their culture, or what have you.

Thanks for the bump but this isn't comprehensive to the purpose of this thread, which entails spreading the name of the Assyrians as a people who are against Islam entirely.

Think about it:

>MSM: "THEY'RE BROWN, THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO HATE MUSLIMS!"

>White cucks: "wait, they're brown, why do they spread this intolerance?"

This cripples the narrative

No where in my post did I imply that all Assyrians in the west abandon Christianity.

He was asking an honest question, but thanks for the kek, we must redpill all, and it will take a lot of time and patience

I don't see the point you're trying to make then buddy pal

>Sorry for half assing my answer
No worries.
>I myself am against Sup Forumss idea of (((them))) for obvious reasons such as mass manipulation
I see, makes sense, but I hope the best for all of us.

>An Arab Muslim that never heard of any indigenous person living in the Middle East except for his own kind ( which probably has a high chance of being descendent from them and not badawi invaders), doesn't know that Muslims have killed off or forcibly converted countless of these people( not just Assyrians) making the current numbers dwindle between 0 and a couple of villages in the outskirts on mountains, asks if any minority will support Israel over Arabs, is baffled by the answer and none chalantly rebukes and says it's a shame
Don't have your panties in a bunch, I was just curious, also:
>doesn't know that Muslims have killed off or forcibly converted countless of these people
Proofs!

youtube.com/watch?v=kBpQiJt3MUQ

Knowledge is power!

Golden age of arap.. Yeah those inventions = persian, we have books and internet. Thanks.

see

Btw ano yahudhi

Was just letting you know how ridiculous you sounded akhi

Your name is mu7ammad and so is everyone else's, that's should be enough broof for you

Are you daft? You just said I had a good point like two posts ago. The point is that anyone who is pro-Israel, is anti-Christ.

>ano yahudhi

sorry missed the meme here, is that Assyrian?

Yes it means I am Jewish

>i am 12 and what is strategic planning

You find common ground and assume the takeover. Learn from the left

You might as well be a jew with that kind of attitude. Truth unto death, or go to hell.

Ah, you're Assyrian Jewish? Your frugalness must be unrivaled

This is a redpill thread friendo, with that mentality you might as well convert to the religion of peace

Don't forget the Yazidi christians of Iraq being trafficked while Western women fight for their lack of freedom

>ideology
get in the oven marked "regressivism" please

Nah just a Jew that understand Aramaic

That vide link.. Yeah what? You didn't find a better source? It was snippets of history here and there by the story teller telling some things from some sources, and good sources. Yep you showed me, real good

>redpill is forgoing truth as long as it benefits you
Once again, you're no different than a jew. I said in my post that Assyrians in the diaspora become proto-jews within a generation and I've already been proven right.

Learn what commas are. Learn for what commas are used. Then, my Leaf faggot, you will know why I am better than you.

PS: Learn proper use of the pronoun, "myself."

Gee I wonder who is behind these posts

Yezidis aren't Christian, that's why they're called fucking Yezidis.

And Assyrians were paganistic idol worshippers. You need to lump things into familiar categories for the simple person.

>Iraqis are muslim

Use their own tricks against them

You do realize that there are about 10 million Arab speaking Christians in the Middle East right?
How come they haven't been converted, or as you put it "forced" into it?

>I can't say this enough; if it wasn't for the Arabs, especially in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq, we would not have an Armenian diaspora today.

aljazeera.com/news/2015/04/arabs-reached-armenians-1915-massacre-150424102949363.html

*Arabic speaking

Hey ayyyrab, according to my parents the situation in Iraqi schools went from teachers teaching Islam and Arabic to kids and telling them "you can leave if you wanna" to "you can stay if you prefer" over time.

The western parallels to this is becoming increasingly worrisome in bongistan

also thanks for the article, good stuff

>Be a bong
>Wake up early for morning Fajr
>Wish you took christian middle easterners and their dwindling people seriously when you had the chance
>Turn on the telly to watch the latest EU mandated program "Daily Halal"

bumping for discussion

I can't fucking for Turkey to go to shit completely so we can get back our lands again.

*can't wait