I come to Sup Forums every so often just to see what the other side believes. You guys are getting worse...

I come to Sup Forums every so often just to see what the other side believes. You guys are getting worse. You actually believe half this shit?

So let me ask a serious question of you all. I come here from time to time to see what the arguments are on the far right. What do you guys do to avoid living in an echo chamber and just feeding off what you want to hear? Because if I lived off nothing but Sup Forums it would be an incredibly stunted view of the world.

>You actually believe half this shit?

we both believe and deny everything

there are no truths only percentages and probabilities

Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber. Otherwise you wouldn't have NatSoc's and libertarians on the same board. We have threads for and against every political system. Every belief system in general. We're also chock-full of satirical threads.

I'm surprised you haven't figured that out.

Sup Forums is satire.

truth be told, this is a place where you can come and make whatever crude joke you want. you can spew the filthiest trash that not even an aborted nigger could vomit through its cunt, and nobody will care. everyone expects there to be offensive content because the fucking board is called "politically incorrect," you fucking retarded inbred gypsy subhuman

>you guys are getting worse

What do you mean ?

I'm just here for the shitposting, tbqh.

Climate change is a hoax started by Jews to help the chinese rip us off in trade.

Sup Forums is a board of peace reeeeee

This is a free speech, international and multicultural board where your positions are weighed only according to the strength of your arguments

1 post by this ID
There's a good chunk of people here who are indeed stuck with their opinions and just come here for the confirmation bias
But a lot of people also come here because you get fresh, unexpected opinions that can sometimes be challenging or dare I say it, enriching
Sup Forums is officially the cultural enrichment board

jewish shapeshifting is an alternative fact started by the chinese to help silicon valley rip us off in stock market stability

I purposefully go on reddit and look at all the anti trump posts and youtube for seth and john oliver.
Only reinforces my opinion.

Well your first mistake to generalise us as being a group that share political ideologies. But I'll forgive you. Leftist liberal feminist tranny race mixing muslim apologist rainbow hugging faggots aren't known for their intelligence or common sense.

good post

Not go on pol all the god damn time for a start. Also take shit with a grain of salt. If you're taking anything on this board seriously without the smallest grain of salt you probably shouldn't be on pol to begin with. Even Sup Forums for that matter.

>only according to the strength of your arguments AND MEMES*

No. It's not newfag.

I try some of brian pills and it open me up to more things. I have more energy

oohhhhh that sucks

OP, you're just a bit ignorant of Sup Forums. There are tons of reasonable posts but you ignore them. Lurk more.

>Because if I lived off nothing but Sup Forums

Maybe you're an idiot?

> What do you guys do to avoid living in an echo chamber

It's not possible to live in an echo chamber on the right and lefties don't seem to understand it. Every fucking newspaper, TV show, 99% of conversations with people, the societal shift is immense.

Every single day you live and breathe in their world, on their terms. That's why this place is important.

What you should be seeing instead is the reason a Brexit and Trump win manage to "sneak up on" people. Or why our populist party seems to find an extra 5% of their vote outside polling.

It's because liberals aren't listening, and are living in their own alternative facts world.

This. There's also traditionalists, Marxists, and anarchists that provide stimulating material all the time.

>implying Sup Forums isn't 1000000000000000000% satire

>implying this is an echo chamber .... other opinions are never banned here, just look at the shitty threads up right now

All media and people in everyday life literally has the opposite view

Lmao. The only morality is civilization nigger and whites have built the best civilization in history before jews corrupted it. The only thing that matters is a successful human race and niggers are inferior and bring the race down the same with abos, native americans as well as natives of south america. We fucked the species by letting them live. We could be a space faring civilization but we waste INSANE EFFORT trying to make that which is unequal equal. We are fucked m8. Everyone is fucked on this stupid spinning rock because we have been infected by something worse than a virus. An Idea.

K

>1 post by this id

Surely OP will bring the rebuttal

>I get BTFO every time I post here, so I assume that everyone else here has an opposing worldview

>1 post by this id
Faggot.