This is a hotline for helping illegal immigrants. Should we jam the line?

This is a hotline for helping illegal immigrants. Should we jam the line?

Is there a way I can call them without having my phone number on some list?

Burner phone apps

What can they realistically do to you? Especially if a shitload of us call. I just called them with my real phone number.

I really wish this was a joke.

What the fuck? are they seriously trying to help people stay in the country illegally?

I don't know anymore man, I just don't fucking know

How exactly does a non-citizen get to invoke the fifth amendment?

Meh I like to stay as user

Is there a free way? I'm cheap.

They could use your number to find your name, and then call your house and talk to your stepdad. If he cares about you that could be an issue..

As stupid as it is, its real and we need to deal with it. Give them a call!

>kikes like george soros spend millions of dollars on things like this to break international law and pollute white countries with niggers
>he, along with his entire extended family still move and operate freely in western countries

I have no idea why this is a thing either.

You can probably find a website or application that does it. Or buy a $10 flip phone at Fred Meyer if you really want to.

>They can't enter unless you let them

They aren't fucking vampires. How the fuck do they think they got into the damn country?

> stepdad
disgusting

yeah wat, if they can't prove their a citizen immediately then how are they offered the rights of an American?

>be illegal
>plead the fifth
>think it works that way

I'm tempted to prank call these guys, and I haven't done a prank call in years.

>say I plead the 5th

That's not how the 5th works. First of all this only applies in court. Second, it isn't a free for all. It only applies if you have to testify against yourself, meaning you did something wrong and don't want to say what it is.

Second, on the street you already have the right to say nothing.

Lastly "report everything" is great, do it. Look like a bitch and get thrown out

Do it. It's for a good cause.

Use a pay phone

kek where am I supposed to find one of those

Funny how they say "fight back" and have a fist, a symbol of violence, next to it.

I thought they were all gone until I spotted one at my uni

I don't know what you guys are worried about, they can't read.

>constitutional rights granted to citizens
>illegal immigrants

Kek

call from google hangouts. Free calls to all US numbers.

Yeah just put *67 before the number