Sup Forums will defend this

deathandtaxesmag.com/318019/president-trump-pretends-speak-japanese-during-prime-minister-abe-visit/?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1486754150

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1u8HQNG9k2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Years ago he had never seen him before but I had a lot to say he is the only problem that he has never seen so I think that I should have to be fixed as I am not very good with this game and it would really be great to see the new features as it gets better to play me and more than a few minutes games to the top point to

he has an ear piece with a translator on the the other end you retard

REEEEEEE OUR PREZ IS NATIONAL EMBARASSMENT

>degenerate weeb habits
Can he get anymore /ourguy/?

He had it in the whole time

kek

Word is China and Japan are already making fun of him. This blunder will cause ww3

Is he actually pretending to know japanese? Wouldn't he have a translator speaking to him through his earpiece?

that is exactly what's going on.

His earpiece was not in. WW3 confirmed

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?
We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.
Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !
It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.
What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.
This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.
The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.
You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!

Which he didn't pick up until it was too late, you retard. That's what everyone is laughing about.

This has to be a pasta

>human error=lol drumpf think he knows jap man language hehe
Get stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

Those are the TRIPS OF LIES. You know who else forgot their earpiece? Hillary. And she was literally torn to shreds. Why the double standard?

>Human error
Yeah, I forgot when I'm sitting down to watch tv that the TV isn't turned on until halfway through the show, things like that are easy to miss.

Catan can have that effect.

SAY IT WITH ME

FAKE NEWS

Oh, god. Did I hurt his feelings and yours? Gee, I'm sorry.

His feelers are pretty easy to weaken. If he gets wind of this article he will be buttmad

this seems like an SA post. lmao

even lowtax turned on you guys now..

>people who disagree with my opinion must be liars and jews

He should have just gone full bore "ching chong nip nong".

I would not be surprised honestly

Fuck SA
/Slide

日本万歳

Is this more fake news like that time they said he insulted vets with PTSD but the transcripts showed he was nothing but supportive?

It is from a hardcore conservative website. Why would they lie?

>hardcore conservative
May as well just say neo-con globalist.

yes brother

i dunno, is it?

>Why would they lie?

Maybe he fucked their wives? Why answer a question with a question?

>pretended to know japanese
さすが∥我が奴∥

He thought he knew Japanese from watching anime but Abe was talking too fast.

>user pretended to know English during first post in thread

Because Sup Forums is full of NEETs who need a "leader" to suck off

True or false. This president is the most fun president we have ever ever have. Everyday is an adventure with him. Can you imagine a Clinton presidency? Nothing would be funny. We'd be bored or annoyed with her. Trump can leave a sandwich on the table and CNN could make a headline dating Trump hates sandwiches. Shills fucking lose. I don't even care what Trump does anymore. Everything is so fucking funny.

Trump knows Japanese. He's super intelligent and learned it long ago to better deal with the Japs during his many business dealings. The press is so butthurt that they can't admit they're dealing with a God/Emperor.

>Trump lays the seeds of another fake scandal
>Waits for MSM to pick it up
>During his next visit to Japan, gets up and speaks fluent Japanese - honorifics and all - to a speechless press briefing room.

12次元のバックギャモンです...

checked..

Look, if we're going to give Obama a pass for "arose cone freeholes" then we can give Trump a pass for his bad Japanese.

Maybe he knows a little bit from Barron.
Kid watches so much anime he must speak fluent Wapanese.

family_Guy_man_saying_OMG_who_the_hell_cares.divx

Not all liars are Jews, but are all Jews liars?

So they're cucks, too?

When did government become about pomp and circumstance above all else?

Zumpf Sztumbpt

Link or whatever?

Link to obummer saying that PLEASE

Idk but a lot are

As a golden rule, never trust a jew

stop bumping this fags

I knew deep down that he was secretly a weeb. Will we ever know who his waifu is or best girl?

trump kun wa tottemo wa kawaii desu yo

DESU
E
S
U

Fake news

That's pretty funny, but how do you know he hasn't picked up a little bit of Japanese from past business ventures?

LOL BURGERS UR PRESIDENT IS A FUCKING WEEB DRUMPTP BTFO

FAKE NEWS

Please let this happen.

>get on stage
>ching chong ping pong saki saki 5 dolla

>leaf

Automatic sage is in effect

ENDURANCE RUN

Is Trump a weeaboo like Hitler?

>deathandtaxes
>hardcore conservative

They're a bunch of hardcore neocons that would make Dubya look like a traditional conservative masquerading as lolbertarians.

>2017 not understand Moonrune and English.
Seriously pol?

This will be the end of Drumpf's campaign. Holy shit. How can he ever recover from this???

Of course.

Found the vid HAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=1u8HQNG9k2s

Was he trying to say rice and beans in Spanish?
Arroz con frijoles?

leaf

Better than stopping mid-conference to explain to Mr Abe that he's not getting shit and to please wait until he gets the earpiece and start all over again, please, Mr Abe.
Still pretty good, I was promised a meme president and I'm seeing it alright

explain

I never lost faith

>ching chong ping pong saki saki 5 dolla

instant_meme.gif

umm he has a cochlear implant - the type where the receiver is behind the ear.

that is ebin

Let me translate trumps tactic
>I don't care what you say, you have to listen to me and do what I want

Unfortunately, he'd be right in most scenarios. Your point?

But Abe didn't say anything really important at the press conference.

Just the usual political praise.

Abe's Japanese English translator was really slow at translating though even though Abe wasn't speaking fast Japanese.

Yes, all jews are liars. If a jew claims to be truthful, you can confirm he/she is in fact a liar.

Trump does know Japanese. But he doesn't want you to know that. The ear piece was a flub, but not the kind you think it is.