Red pill

Can you fucking faggots stop talking about pills? You sound retarded, The Matrix came out almost 20 years ago, you fucking faggots.. Get a new fucking analogy.

Thanks - Everybody.

Wow, that really Redpilled me about that analogy
Kys faggot

Shut the fuck up. You sound retarded.

Tired of pills?
Take a suppository then faggot.

Cernolisp saying he's "Black Pilled".. Please, faggot, you're not scaring anybody.

The rest of you with your Red Pill bullshit... You're a bunch of fucking retards. It's fucking SILLY how gay that shit is.

Sounds like you would prefer a redpill suppository

>OP
Sounds likes a scared liberal-type hiding under the bed trying to deny that aliens are invading the borders. It is ok OP. We will protect you even if you are a complete faggot.

Heh... I remember being just like you kid... When the Pillpill hits you, youll look back on this ignorant post and be amazed at how little you could see.

Keep lurking... see you on the boards.

*wink

I've heard great things about the Red Patchâ„¢ but I've heard one of the side effects is Communism.

Just mix it in with some bologna you won't even know the difference.

^retarded faggots (besides me)

Stop talking about fucking pills, you morons.

>Memecenter

I actually agree with this.
>You sound retarded, The Matrix came out almost 20 years ago
Not to mention the creators (the Wachowskis) are transgender degenerates.

Mkultra

Oh yes, the "we are in Dumbledore army fighting literal evil" ones are muuuuch better...

Oh fuck I've been thinking the same thing.

The red pill is deader than trollface.

Alsonobump4u.

Still though.

>stop talking about redpilling
>fb needs to filter fake news
>its okay to punch literal nazis

nice try

SAGE SLIDE THREADS, HIDE THE THEEAD AND GO ABOUT YOUR DAY. DO YOUR PART IN MAKING Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN. ASK NOT WHAT Sup Forums CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR Sup Forums

Let me red pill you guys on OP

He's a cock eater, so hide yo dick
He has no sense of humor and cannot comprehend irony, especially when multiple layers of it are applied
He gets his memes from memecenter, a community of people who have no idea what memes are, ironically. But again, he doesn't grasp irony, so he sees a worthwhile community.

Also he's a jew CTR smartbot from the CIA and if you don't reply your mommy will get hit by a bus in her sleep in 2 weeks.

Have you taken the Bogpill?

Can you guya bogpill me on this thread real quick?

Fixed version.

What if I told you there were pills that cannot see, that you were awoke to hear about?

I like the analogy...

No.

We got one. It's called the QRD, quick run down.