Hey Sup Forums I'm an Asian guy (a gook) living in leafy-land...

Hey Sup Forums I'm an Asian guy (a gook) living in leafy-land. My family and I immigrated legally here back in 1996 and I've lived here for almost 20 years now. During those years we worked our asses off just to make ends meet and try so hard in assimilating and getting along with everyone. While growing up I always had a hard time with other kids (black ones and durkas seemed to be the meanest) but never have I actually whined and bitched about anything cause that's how my parents raise me. Throughout the years I noticed how other Asians around me were always acting like SJWs and buying into that leftist race-bait phenomenon. What I don't understand is why do so many Asian-Americans/Canadians join in on the liberal bandwagon? I do know for a fact that 90% of 2nd generation Asians (especially the women) are brain-washed by western liberal marxism but why is it that they cannot see the hypocrisy and the damage liberals have done towards Asians in North America? Remember the LA riots of '92? Korean-Americans in LA were on rooftops with legally owned firearms defending their properties from chimping niggers and yet no liberals have ever called out how violent blacks were towards Koreans during that time and as well as the record-breaking numbers of black-on-asian crime almost as severe as black-on-white crime as reported by Colin Flahgarty. Also I notice how almost every leftist groups and liberal government parties always claim they are the champions of minority rights and yet they only put blacks and muslims at a high pedestal while marginalizing other minority groups and always scapegoating whites and asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans#Transcontinental_railroad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Throughout my life the real racism and violence I have faced were all from leftist-elites, blacks, and muslims. Every time I tried to raise awareness, not even asking others to fight my battles, but just to make others realize what is happening or trying to stop the violence, I am always attacked and threatened by leftists who continuously ignore and antagonize Asians. Every time I try to understand and engage a dialogue between liberals I am constantly thrown by racial slurs and patronized on how my people should kiss blacks and muslims asses simply because of their "labels". What I don't understand is why Asian-Americans refuse to stand by the real virtues and truth of what is really happening instead of just bandwagoning to the very same people that justifies rape and murder towards them by blacks. If millennial Asian-Americans truly want an equal society where they are not stereotyped and be used as simple toolbag calculators why do they not protest and go after the liberals?

Also I forgot to include that at least 50% of you "white-men" are just Asians or other non-Whites who escaped the hivemind and are larping as nazis. Have you also faced the same situation and reality as I have?

Bump I want some answers.

Asians are model minoroties, they want the muslims and blacks instead.

Why? Because they want the narrative of being oppressed when it's really that muslims and blacks are feral savages. In some ways the far leftists are sick degenerates into sadism.

They want people to suffer as they suffer yet never bothering to fix their own problems.

A lot of young Asian people are leftists because they get indoctrinated in college. They are especially easy to brainwash because they're desperate to fit in and be admired.

Just ignore them and work towards personal gain. Most successful Asians are conservative because they don't waste their time worrying about trivial bullshit.

t. americhink

>Asians are model minorities
This has been a long and old stereotype and in some way applies to FOBs but nowadays, especially 2nd Asians, that are degenerated seem to follow the opposite of that stereotype. Also isn't succeeding and breaking barriers of hardship as a minority the wet-dream of leftists and liberals? Why do liberals dick-worship black celebrities and millionaires that do little to nothing to give back or help their own in any ways?

And at the end of the day (you) still have a native homeland with a homogeneous population to which you can return. Go back to your ancestral homeland and live among your own kind in harmony.

Yea I can, but I've lived here long enough and don't have much in my native land.

its just virtue signaling they will always champion the scum of the earth (mudshit, niggers etc) and persecute successful people (white, asian, jews).

i guess asians want to join in because nowaday having a victim status give social perks and humans are social animals they don't want to be hated

How many Asian do you see running conservative outlets. We conservatives want things the way they were, you know, without the takeover of minority races of our jobs and spotlight. Libtards gave you fresh off the boat TV show, that shit is hilarious. No credit for that?

You're not asian. A real asian would replace his L's with R's.

In not reading all that shit

Alt right here. With respect to black on asian vs black on white violence--it's not almost as severe, it's as bad or worse. Niggers see you as targets. You will only feel empowered when you identify with your race, and be openly racist. Your race is your tribe, never be ashamed of that. Respect to my Asian brothers, but you need to go home and encourage your family and friends to go with you. You will be happier. I will tell you this, and you know it.

When in China, if a white guy is beating the shit out of a Chinese, about 20 Chinese will help that Chinese out even if that Chinese did something deserving of death.

Whites in America don't do that, and guess which other races don't? Yeah, the Asian races. We need to segregate and separate to make America/Canada great again.

>Also isn't succeeding and breaking barriers of hardship as a minority the wet-dream of leftists and liberals?
No. If they break the barriers, then libtards have nothing to complain about, nothing to get self-righteous and smug about. The "warrior" part of SJW is most important: these fags need something to fight against, some dragon to slay, so they feel important and on the side of righteousness. However, they also don't want to take any risks, which is why they go after microagressions and privilege and stuff, and not against actual oppression.

>Every time I tried to raise awareness, not even asking others to fight my battles, but just to make others realize what is happening or trying to stop the violence, I am always attacked and threatened by leftists who continuously ignore and antagonize Asians. Every time I try to understand and engage a dialogue between liberals I am constantly thrown by racial slurs and patronized on how my people should kiss blacks and muslims asses simply because of their "labels"
Asians literally are honorary whites, according to Social Justice theory. Libtards don't care about Asians, because they have white privilege, despite having minority status. Not even joking; read it in a social justice textbook.

Asian-American ancapmode here. The ratio of Asians leftists to Asian non-leftists is pretty much the same as the normal distribution in any major American/Canadian city. It's just that Asians tend to live in cities and not in rural areas so there's no small-town Asians to counterbalance the leftists.

tl;dr Most Asian-Americans live in cities. Most city dwellers are leftists. Asian-Americans are a normal distribution, you just have confirmation bias.

Something about oriental culture and a long lasting history of loyalty.

We ate dogs once, we became dogs second.

I'm not goring to tark rike this andu offend or applopliate white peepu ranguage.

>When in China, if a white guy is beating the shit out of a Chinese, about 20 Chinese will help that Chinese out even if that Chinese did something deserving of death.

I don't believe in siding with someone who did bad simply because of race. I believe in meritocracy and judgement of human character not ethnic characters.

So if, lets say somewhere in the future gays/blacks/ .etc are 150% equal and there is little to no racial tensions or "oppression" you think leftists will make up some whimsical "oppressed group" and antagonize gays and nigs?

>Not even joking; read it in a social justice textbook.
I read that somewhere as well. Whats disgusting is the ones who are mostly making up those shits are 2nd gen Asian cunts and self-hating asian nu-males. Most liberal asians, at least here, are proxies for SJW whites.

>gook
>leaf
keep dreaming, flip. you have more in common with monkey vietrats than korea

Hnggg is that rustles artwork?

Also i live in hongcouver too the korean at my work is blown away by all the girls he knows who buys into the liberal shit

I was one of those. Then I got better. Now I subvert and sabotage sjw initiatives at the office (refugee donation box was mysteriously plastered with news articles on all the rapes and murders committed by them, crime statistics, etc). Also have a small group of redpilled coworkers who help and cover each other.

Flips hate all asians. They associate themselves more to hispanics then asians.

Currently attending UBC. Its literally an SJW cesspool.

Rip i get a taste of it since i use yik yak and my herd merged with ubcs and its worse of a echochamber than here

>So if, lets say somewhere in the future gays/blacks/ .etc are 150% equal and there is little to no racial tensions or "oppression" you think leftists will make up some whimsical "oppressed group" and antagonize gays and nigs?
Yes. Though I doubt it will come to that, since they will just keep moving the goalposts so coloreds will always be oppressed. You can already see it, really: privilege and oppression now include history: whites can literally never be oppressed, since they have historical privilege, while blacks can never be racist because that requires institutional power, etc.

>at least 50%
How would you know this?

Ching chong

Asian migrants have their own history they could milk, but they're better than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans#Transcontinental_railroad

> Complain about identity politics
> Elect the unquestionably single most privileged person in Canada as PM

Ever get the feeling you're being manipulated?

Well being of the red nigger persuasion... lots of natives keep bitching about shit we'll never get back. And blaming whitey, but if you say shit your an apple. Never been attacked yet though

I am americhink. I don't even talk to 2nd gen Asians. Most are obnoxious scum. Always crack me up when.them try to preach me about meh Asian heritages and all the identical polity bullshit. I hope they all breed with niggers OP.