The truth is ugly

The truth is ugly

La verdad es Horrible.

the ugly is truth

ugly the is truth

what grows in fire does not wilt in the sun

Jews

The falsehoods are beautiful.

Because I dont have a girlfriend. If liberals got me a girlfriend I would withdraw my support for Trump and become a SJW.

>don't have a girlfriend
You know why? Jews.

Jigglypuff is cute! CUTE!

Pikachu should be replaced with Jigglypuff so Pokemon can be great again!

The truth is ugly

>don't have jews
You know why? Girlfriend.

OP is a faggot

This question is so wrong on many levels. You imply we hate, that we are filled with hate.

I am mostly really apathetic. Like, there's no hope for tomorrow. World is ugly, and going slowly to die under shitskin and nigger avalanche. People dying everywhere for shitty reasons in Africa, because they don't have anything to eat. While in EU, women got so slutty, fat and stupid they disgust me. No need to fight, because it will not bear fruits. I just sorta accepted it, and tried to get most out of my existence. To play some vidya games, watch animu. I want to open my buisness soon, it's not that bad.

Then Trump happened. The night of election was a moment when I bawled out of happiness. After several years of feeling nothing. It really makes my heart feel at peace knowing that there are people out there, concerned for humanity. Not just virtue signalling, being smug, and crafty parasites of poor 3rd world workers. World really needs someone like Trump.

It's not really hate. It's tough love. We don't turn our faces when faced with problem.

I'm so lonely

Did you forget where you are?

Because jiggly puff is a siren he'll beast and you best hope you have a pokemon who can drop it before it sings

what else keeps you warm when you have no love

Had a weird dream the other day because of all the talk about that mission to raid that terrorist hideout
I was part of the team and I threw a jiggly puff through the hole in a wall that was their window
And they saw it and all tried to cover their ears but it was too late it was singing
They all fell asleep and we went in killed them all and got out safe

Too bad jigglypuff is a shit pokemon. Hydreigon is where it's at.

That's beautiful, user

DRAGON TYPES BTFO

FAIRY MASTER RACE

I love you user

i can relate.

We know the truth?

Even with Trump, western civilization is pretty much doomed. I almost wish we hadn't have gotten him. It would've been better to slip into apathy, like you said, than to be given this glimmer of hope.

Nothing can save the West short of the mass deportation of nonwhites. And that will NEVER happen in our lifetimes.

the truth is ugly

Because they arent exposed to much of the real world. Not being around real people of the races lets you generalize and become a comfortable white power junkie. Because theyre insecure so they have to feel better than. I used to be alll about feeling superior but working with people of all kinds of colors has made me realize that has no place in the real world. There are stupid people, and opinions, and people make massive generalizations, from all sides, but the fact is that were all supposed to love eachother, and people against love are the true degeneracy in this society. All evil can be traced back to a lack of love for your fellow human, whatever their sex or race or ideology.

The difference between liberal progressives and the rest of the world is that the rest of the world wears hate on their sleeves. Regular people don't try to hide it behind the facade of righteousness and unironically attempt to justify punching Nazis (which will inevitably suffer the same fate as McCarthyism, on that note).

Why do you hide your hate? Don't let it fester, or it will destroy you from the inside.

I don't hate. I just finally saw the logic in facing harsh truths that require ugly solutions.

It's like culling a herd or pruning a plant. You're doing something that inflicts pain and is usually a destructive action, but the end results are much better than doing nothing. It's irresponsible and childish to pretend otherwise.

>everything is love
fuck off hippy

/thread

but there are plans againts white people and christian countries, but its just a elite wanting that and idiots with no neurons

because Puff ruined melee

Yeah, some hateful fucking people. People love to bash one hate and then defend theirs because they like it. It makes them wrong, because they are not working for good.

Because I'm a decent human being with morals. How could you not be hateful in the day of age we live without actively trying to ignore it, which is getting harder each and every day.

Seeing people my age defend minorities no matter what they do, and the government/MSM covering up attacks like Cologne. Then the same government takes away the homes of thousands of their own citizens to give to immigrants that increase their crime.
Seeing liberal propaganda all over the place. Education, literature, journalism, etc. all drilling in a selfhating narrative, or white guilt, or communist narratives.
Seeing as our history is altered or lied about and people actually believing it.
Seeing violence being committed by anarchists because back when these antifa were children, they were taught that everyone is a winner.
Fearing that my own children, when I get them, might be a liberal, a coal burner, a Bernie bro, etc. making them less aware of the truth and much more violent.

This is why I'm filled with hatred.

I'm filled with love.

true

There really isn't a scrap of ideology here. It's identical to /r9k/ or Sup Forums.

It's just people who are lonely and have had sad lives. And I can understand that.

this desu
blowjobs beat bigotry
unfortunately sucking off a neo nazi is a lot more work than crying on twitter, so expect much loneliness but a surplus of soap and lampshades in your future.

Jesus, the shills are going full force today. Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

Ugly the is truth

I'm not. I'm filled with kek. I see the digits and I check.

I'm not angry. I'm tired. I'm tired of seeing the thousands of dead people given to us every year thanks to black people. I'm tired of feeling like I have to have extremist views because non-white people are so easily blinded by cultural Marxism. I'm tired of the nations my ancestors and their neighbors built being destroyed by ungrateful, uncultured, thoughtless, self-absorbed, degenerate people; people who I am told are equal to me and my family and my friends by the media, but day after day, they rape them, murder them and steal everything their victim's ancestors worked so hard to give them. I do not know if I am human by the words you choose to define one, but what I do know is I am not the same as them, and the worst white person I've ever met is a scholar and a saint compared to the average black. I am tired, OP, of paying for their problems.

Non-white people look back at history and think of all the terrible things white people had done to the world. They colonized them and treated them as a lesser species. "They were monsters," they say, "blinded by racism," in a language made by white people on a device invented by white people in a country founded by white people, while their ancestors are not dead and gone, but living on the other side of the world, with a harem of 13-year old sex slaves in a mud hut being served dog and rat, contemplating the difference between "one" and "many."

I look back at history and think, "We gave civilization to savages," and now they are burning it down and taking us with them. I don't want them dead, OP, I want them to go away. Go back to your mud hut. You can take your phone and your clothes with you. They can have all my belongings, if they want. I'd pay whatever I had to to save white people.

>the most racist parts of the country are the areas with high black populations
Sure.

>be a Pole, machine operator
>work in Scotland
>coworker in my team is Romanian gramps, which lived in Portugal fol 15+ years, talks broken English, cool guy
>teamleaders are Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
>most workers Romanian, Polish or Scottish
>one really cool Nigger from Ghana If I remember correctly, good English
>,,russian mafia" teamleaders speak in Russian - wtf, they don't have their own languages?
>worst shift ever, Ruskies bully Poles and Scots
>Scots and Poles leave work, more Romanians and Ruskies instead
>it gets even worse
>...
>While in Poland, Polish-only factory does the same shit with 3x better quality at 3x cheaper price, sells to whole world
>Germans get extaordinary salmon, while Scots get absolute shit

I had enough of multicultural enviroment, thanks.

I am kinda happy. I finally want to finish this stupid job, and finally open my pub here in Scotland. I am homebrewer, I really want to brew extraordinary beer all day, and sell it only in my comfy pub in comfy Scotland. Homebrewing is cool hobby in general, if you drink a lot of booze, then it's much cheaper, and you get much better booze.

>not using sand rush excadrill
kys my man

I know, right?

The tolerant left.

That's a beautiful way to put it, if anything.

because we are mainly liberals and we hate people with different opinions than ourselves

Equality is a myth.

Robbed shit on generation.

and

Not to defend liberals here but isn't Schwitzer talking specifically about Africans here?

You confuse any sort of belief or conviction with hate because you're unfamiliar with love, or defending something that you hold dear, and this in turn is because the only virtue with which you're familiar is apathy.