California Libtard's $100 million Damage Spillway!

Oroville Dam spillway hole

$100,000,000 in damages as California spillway erodes. Nor Cal unable to deal with rain and water after years of crying about drought. Why is California government so awful? Why is California even a state and not eradicated?

All important questions Trump should answer soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCydA4FVAEI
eastbaytimes.com/2017/02/10/tech-job-growth-slows-in-bay-area/
youtube.com/watch?v=rBXfIzYLJPQ
sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-s-400-billion-debt-worries-analysts-6812264.php
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-bullet-change-orders-20160328-story.html
citylab.com/politics/2015/10/from-250-million-to-65-billion-the-bay-bridge-cost-overrun/410254/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>build hugely expensive spillway
>it fucking collapses from water running over

Only in california

>complain about drought
>can't handle water

fucking californians

youtube.com/watch?v=CCydA4FVAEI

Is this a sign from kek about the inevitable devastation from earthquakes and disasters he is bringing to california?

whats the expected body count?

I'm starting to get the feeling that you don't like california

Sup Forumsock behind enemy lines in California. The state is being propped up by tech that's vacating that state to Colorado, Arizona and Texas at breakneck speed due to over regulation. So much so that we're having an economic contraction. The government can only do the stupid shit it does because of tech. Without it we're a pile of faggots, trannies and antifa scum.

eastbaytimes.com/2017/02/10/tech-job-growth-slows-in-bay-area/

better video
youtube.com/watch?v=rBXfIzYLJPQ

California is filled with liberals, spics, and faggots. None of those people can run anything. This is to be expected and it will get worse before it gets better.

You must really hate commiefornia bro

Look up the state debt in California.

I just hate the libtarded fake portrayal of california as anything other than a shithole with some rich parts because the weather is nice.

The reality of Calfiornia is that it has good beach locations and great weather. None of the success is because it is libtarded or because of the state or local democrat governance. It's in spite of it.

They have to fill a ton of pot holes and shit and they waste money on lawyers for illegals

a part of me thinks this is devine retribution

they are probably going to piss and moan and whine for federal funding when all the water goes away and they go full epa mode again.

>trumps face when they ask for funding

sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-s-400-billion-debt-worries-analysts-6812264.php

California = debt central.

Housing crisis was heavily caused by California speculation.

Just look at how expensive construction costs get in Cali. Any fucking public construction project of roads or anything infrastructure is always 5x over budget and 5 years late.

never go to the bay area it's filled hobgoblins and foreigners speaking in tongues. the side walks are covered in shit

ARIZONA BAY!

>Oroville Dam spillway hole
I'll fill that for $50,000,000. Just need to stop by home depot for some cement and rebar.

put Trump supporters in the gulag

They have a dynamic map of street shitting in San Fran.

People pay 5x more in rent to walk on shit covered sidewalks and deal with horrible traffic.

Unless you're a billionaire who can afford to live in isolation from the cuckoldry, CA should be avoided like the plague.

It's a shame since it's such a beautiful place. I hope we can retake it during the Bannon Crusade.

Its a drop in the bucket for that state's debt.

They will test DoD drone swarms in cali and by accident they will go haywire for a few weeks.

>Oroville Dam spillway hole
I bet they hired illegal spics.

It's just a thread to point out that government in california, both local and state, is absolutely trash shit.

Just do it Chinese style, fill it with garbage and then do a thin layer of low strength concrete so it looks good.

Live in Bay area can confirm. When boomers die off and with spics deported nobody will fix our roads and infrastructure. Nobody.

cali sucks

>"liberal bleeding heart democrats"
>Want to build new housing to help with housing costs?
>Fuck no, instead no new houses will be allowed to be built except luxury ones
>then we will intentionally never upgrade traffic infrastructure and force 2+ hour commutes to keep exclusivity to good locations

This is literally what the entire state of California does. Everyone should be aware what a fucking retarded clusterfuck california government is. If you gave them $100 billion for infrastructure it would be a minimum of 4 years before a single worker started actually working on any new project due to the over regulation and long environmental assessments required for even moving a fucking pound of cement in the state.

>poo in the tenderloin
no surprise there

Better hurry. It's growing.

Checked
Lemme guess, you live here too. I hate it more every day. Worst is the fucking GERMAN chick in my neighborhood who bitches about Trump continually everywhere she possibly can. She calls him "Trumpanzee" and "cheeto face" and every other retarded insult her pea kraut brain can think of. She doesn't seem to notice how infantile she sounds. SHE HAS TO GO BACK we have ENOUGH retarded fucking liberals here already, fuck you Germany don't send us more!!! fuuuuck.

You have to differentiate between the state and the people if you live here, though. I love the actual land. CA is insanely beautiful, magical, unforgettable. That's why I have such a beef against conservatives, though. What is the matter with you guys?? I get that Wyoming and Montana are amazing and why would anyone roam, but--Kansas. Nebraska. Friggin' Missouri. Why the FUCK are you hiding away, why don't you get your asses out here and take back your rightful Western clay?? You all deserve vacation homes here! You all deserve the good jobs and beautiful views which are currently being hogged by fucking LIBSHITS. Dammit you guys.

It's just that kind of a day. I love the rain though. I hope it never stops and all the liberals get washed away into the goddamn Pacific Ocean where their endless bleating will be drowned forever in the savage waves. The "Pacific" Ocean is anything but peaceful. It hides many bodies. Get your asses out there and let's feed it more liberal blood! MCGA

You know, I have my own home RO filtration system. But I hate California so fucking much I started buying Nestle bottled water.
>that feel when you're draining the life-blood of an entire state of faggots with every sip
>that feel when you just toss 1/2 of it away so you're that much closer to wasting more Nestle California water

Being a fan of Dune makes it that much more glorious. Fuck that state.

Import the third world on a massive scale and wonder why your area looks like the third world.

Perhaps not giving Paco a free ride through life will allow you to maintain your infastructure and remain in the first world.

How about $300 of quickrete and some chicken wire?
under budget and ahead of schedule

But really, before they fix it, they have to do an environmental study to see if an ecosystem has developed based on the broken shit, then determine if any vital species might benefit more if they let the dam crumble instead of fixing it
Then after a couple of years of studies and research grants into the effects on global warming and minorities, they'll finally get to work.

They'll have to bid out the job, then determine who best represents underrepresented peoples, which contractors don't discriminate based on criminal history, current criminal behavior, outstanding warrants or lack of legal standing to work.
Once they filter the groups down, they have to see who will hire the most underachieving students to do the design work, who will be willing to hire people unfit to physically perform the work, and who already has a mobile prayer room.

After this has all been done, a final conference will determine that the project has already gone over budget and is 2 years too late to do any good, and it will be cheaper to let the dam fail and call the result a nature preserve.

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your Prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

LOL! This is also that same reservoir that is the poster child of the california drought meme. It's at capacity and couldn't even hold it

I wish the entirety of california would erode away.

Nother calidwealler here, this isn't due to that shit. The goverments been ignoring vital infrustructer for decades because they'd rather spend our budget on their pet projects.

Every word of this is true. It's slightly better infrastructure wise in SoCal, because LA/Hollyweird elites down there DEMAND that their freeways get fixed etc. and they are so powerful that shit gets done. But that makes Norcal even worse, and it's a much nicer place to live climate-wise and illegals-wise.

Every word of that post is basically true. Our entire state government except for a few okay smalltown mayors and a handful of brave Republican reps needs to be taken out and shot. It's Chicago and Detroit-tier corruption and stupidity here.

>tfw when your dam cant handle a little snow even when its empty to start

cali everyone, nuke us

GLOBAL WARMING!!111

I love how these shitbrains talk about global warming being the cause of any fucking hurricane, earthquake, or storm. While at the same time claiming they are the scientists and so logical.

Holy fuck, it's not like California and the world hasn't had a history of droughts. Droughts are common. Are the same fuckheads claiming the drought was because of climate change now claiming climate change isn't real because it rained?

The best part of the cali drought is the gay fucking governor is making all drought measures permanent.

So dumb residential fucks have to suffer forever because of agricultural water usage. Fuck Cali.

JESUS

>It's a shame since it's such a beautiful place. I hope we can retake it during the Bannon Crusade.

I'm ready. And I'm not joking, either. Most of my friends are on board too. Even some old school Democrats would join us, absolutely. People are so fed up.

How's that high speed railway working out for you? Under budget and ahead of schedule?

>Why is California even a state and not eradicated?

because without us, you red states couldn't fend for yourself. You take in more than you contribute.

We contribute more than we take in.
/thread

Is there much more rain forecast? I want to see the entire thing go

Trump should just deport all of California, the US would be a much better place

Wine country is nice, but that's because they keep their spics under control and there are literally no niggers.

I hope to God any infrastructure plan fucks over california

Just attach something that takes away funding if the project doesnt start by X date. Californians will never be able to start any project on time so the federal gov can just take the money back and spend it in a swing state.

I will be so amazingly happy if california is utterly fucked over by Trump.

This is what happens when you let illegals build your shit

I'm already noticing a ton of ads on TV for California tourism. Emphasis on family vacations--"Kidifornia". They are trying to get the heartland to come here and spend money. They are SCARED. They know that Fed $$$ is going away.

Not going to lie, that's a fuckload of water. It eroded up over the sides and apparently dug a hole up UNDER the spillway.
That means some incompetent fuck opened the floodgates too much and caused this to happen.
Jesus. California is just a mess.

This was built to fail so that the cucks in Sacramento can still enforce the drought laws. The drought will never be over in the states eyes.

Fucking save us Trump.

>Trump should just deport all of California's liberals, the US would be a much better place

Fixed for you.

Is this from illegals who took jobs from Americans who didn't want to work?

Contribute what? I'm seriously curious.

You are an absolute moron.

Yes. Incoming Thursday. Kek. I hope it's heavy as fuck.

I, being paranoid, was happy to inherit my gran's old Bay Area house; like me, she would never have bought on a flood plain, or an earthquake fault, or in a shit neighborhood. It's a good inheritance and I love it. I know that if the whole state government falls apart, things will get rough. But we're fucking prepared. My brother is a retired cop and he lives on the property in a secondary home from the 70s. I know my way around self-defense too, and we've got plenty of supplies, a generator, you name it. Bring it on. Let's get it going. Let's make California great again!

Is that whole fucking thing getting ready to erode away?

I want you to notice how they conveniently changed the term from "global warming" to climate change. They made it an all-encompassing term to ensure that they can claim any weather oddities part of human activity.

Also, anyone remember the Ozone meme? That died out pretty fast

what part of the bay? I'm in the east bay

>Why is California government so awful?

It's a proud Latin American state, and thus has a government fit for a state proud of its Latin American-ness.

was for

This is a misnomer. California has obvious advantages in location/weather that make it a magnet for rich people. They don't move to cali for the governance but in spite of it. Largely the wealthy are insulated from the steaming pile of shit that is the rest of the state languishing in horrible hell.
See Stockton/black/hispanic gang locations.

California is a hellhole for reasons other than that rich people like it. To them, the stench of ghetto violence and dirty spics is an attraction.

>How about $300 of quickrete and some chicken wire?
>under budget and ahead of schedule
>But really, before they fix it, they have to do an environmental study to see if an ecosystem has developed based on the broken shit, then determine if any vital species might benefit more if they let the dam crumble instead of fixing it
>Then after a couple of years of studies and research grants into the effects on global warming and minorities, they'll finally get to work.
>They'll have to bid out the job, then determine who best represents underrepresented peoples, which contractors don't discriminate based on criminal history, current criminal behavior, outstanding warrants or lack of legal standing to work.
>Once they filter the groups down, they have to see who will hire the most underachieving students to do the design work, who will be willing to hire people unfit to physically perform the work, and who already has a mobile prayer room.
>After this has all been done, a final conference will determine that the project has already gone over budget and is 2 years too late to do any good, and it will be cheaper to let the dam fail and call the result a nature preserve.
LMAO this is brilliant, mate. Brilliant. 10/10

I'm sure the billions in Federal aid would help, ha.

(((Silicon Valley)))

>100,000,000 that could be going towards the border wall.

Smdh

If only they used that sanctuary city money to repair the spillway.

> Changes could add hundreds of millions of dollars to first 29 miles of bullet train
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-bullet-change-orders-20160328-story.html

Being a contractor in CA pays off

I hope everyone in Cali dies. I went there in 2015 and some nigger stole my thongs.

If you find any blue thongs with australian flag on them and a name BRUCE DUNDEE in black permanent marker THEY'RE MINE AND I WANT THEM BACK, CALINIGGERFAGS

That doesn't negate the fact that wealthy people want to live here. Luckily the shitty parts are all near the wealthy people (LA and SF) and the rest of the state is pretty nice.

That shit will never be built

is it even close to on track? Last I checked they had like a million city halls asking for environmental studies and shit AFTER they had agreed to it.

>Silicon valley
>Literally just suits riding the coat tails of fucking coding gods.

Now that steve is dead apple no longer has their spin doctor and most coders are retired or doing personal projects that shit won't last.

Hell silicon valley didn't create that last big PC boom, a fucking 3 nobodies in their garages did as bobby kotick thought FMV would be the future of vidya games.

spillway
>erode
Ahahahahhah

Silicon Valley is taking healthcare by Storm.

Last I check Theranos was shitting on everyone else and proving the superiority of tech in the field. California power

>That shit will never be built

Yeah. The bullet train will go down in history as the symbol of the state's collapse.

this is the state that wants to succeed from the nation due to Trump winning an election.

let them try.

It gets good rep because of agriculture, hollywood, and silicon valley. A big chunk of the world's produce comes from california.

>illegals with fake resumes build spillway just like ur forefathers settled america

>budget is cut multiple times to make room to send donations to transexuals in israel

It aint ez 2 build a spillway

Is there anything I can do from Australia to contribute to the collapse of cali?

I just remember reading about some stretch of highway that ended up costing like 1,000,000 an inch or something and taking 10 extra years.

Basically the most expensive piece of shit thing ever and it was a short piece.

What does California contribute other than west coast nigger culture, SJW shit all over the electric Jew, beaners and anchor babies, and over priced shit tier produce? You fucked the car culture with all your carb fuckery, you fucked the gun industry, made being a massive faggot popular to kids and you try exporting your cancer to any fucking descent place by moving there and trying to change it to California.

Fucking rot off the continent already you are cancer to all that is good about this country.

Last I checked Thanatos was shitting on California

We call them flip flops here dude. Thongs are different

An sequel in An Inconvenient Truth is coming out. Gore is trying to rewrite his own movie by claiming storms would cause flooding instead of Greenland melting.

We could send 'em our heatwave, the subsequent humidity from that much heat hitting that much water would make Cali an absolute festering hole filled with diseases, that would be amplified by their street-shitting problem thus eradiciting their population through the use of pathogens.

The steve jobs of medicine!!!

Trains are a fucking meme in the US. You can get there faster and cheaper with an airplane. Why the fuck would you ever take a train???

Can you find that article? I'd like to read it

CA here. Its been raining alot lately. Our roads are fill of pot hole again.

How about we merge Melbourne and Sydney with California and adopt the rest of Oz?

Isn't that company dead? The female CEO went from $7 billion net worth to a few hundred million in under a year.

from this day on youll call them thongs. Your pic is what id call a G banger.

Fucking rediculous. Next thing you know, they're going to start saying the temperature is going down because of man made climate change. I've already seen them saying that temperatures in China are dropping because of the pollution there..

It's pretty sad California is like a whole different country

Found it, 250,000,000 project that ended up costing 6.5 billion and taking much longer.

citylab.com/politics/2015/10/from-250-million-to-65-billion-the-bay-bridge-cost-overrun/410254/

After the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake that rocked the Bay Area, officials got serious about rebuilding the vulnerable Bay Bridge connecting San Francisco and Oakland. The first cost estimates, released in 1995, figured both east and west spans of the bridge could be upgraded for a cuddly $250 million. By the time the new east span opened in September 2013 the price tag for that span alone had reached a reported $6.5 billion, with a B. Just your run-of-the-mill rise of 2,500 percent.

PMP certification detected.
> here, have a pic related

If you want to do the Disney thing, do it in Florida. The park is better, the people friendlier, and you won't be coughing from all the SMUG.

You only want to adopt us so that you can tell us we're adopted when we inevitably disappoint you.