Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9
assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Protip: We don't

Because 100% of Conservashits think they're going to be the next big millionaire, so they're willing to fuck themselves over now. Delusional bunch of cow tippers.

>MUH IMMIGRANTS ARE TAKING MUH JOBS
when in reality these high school dropouts are are just buttmad that achmed the layer is laying the pipe on their women

reminder that keeping them out wont stop your women from traveling to get that dick

The presence of millions of third world trash in my country is in my economic interests how?

Because they are not selfish.

lawyer*

Ending welfare is against my economic interest how?

White people dont get any government assistance but we pay for it.

Kill yourself jew.

Those are some selfless trips.

They don't

Notice how Trump voters make more money than Hillary voters

It's actually Hillary voters who are voting against their own interests, that's why they are so poor

SAY IF YOU GO TUH DAH DUCTUH

>WE'RE GONNA TAX THE 1%, AND GIVE THE MONEY TO YOU, THE MIDDLE CLASS!

>Oopsie daisy, we raised your taxes again, please vote for us though because we care about you and the conservatives don't.

1. Because not all conservatives are hicks.

2. Because corporate culture, PC bullshit, and unions actually end up marginalizing and hurting a lot of workers.

Except they don't.
businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9

assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

>Bernie Sanders : "Its better that there are no jobs than jobs without employee provided health insurance."

>why do they vote against their own self interest?

>we just wanna give em health insurance comeon.

Because real men are okay with a lifestyle hit if it means getting their country back from globalist paws

Because getting handouts at the expense of taxing the fuck out of the middle class is morally wrong and incredibly short-sighted.

Libshits vote for immediate gratification, conservashits vote for what's good in the long run.

All I want is an ethnically homogeneous white nation state on North America with strong, well-defined traditional cultural mores and values; along with sensible environmental protections, progressive taxation, a welfare state that doesn't take the place of the family, worker protections, a ballin' space program, clean energy, and bullet trains.

But you can't have a Nordic utopia with your country full of non-whites.

Guess I'm just a liberal who happens to be racist?

b-b-but muh in car AC! but muh in suite laundry! THIS IS OPPRESSION

>why you take our bribe goyim

>Liberals flood country with people genetically and culturally distant from them
>Help portion of the super-rich in the process
>Throw you some gibs so you can stay miserably at the edge of the welfare cliff, not really having enough money to do something like raise a family
>Birthrate declines further
>Culture, genetics, legacy becomes destroyed

Oh no though, I have to vote liberal for more gibs! Who cares if they will wipe everything I've ever accomplished from the face of the earth by selling out the country to foreigners?

Trump ran on a platform of trade and labor protectionism. If he does this it will benefit me.

Hillary had no platform. Voting for her would be a vote for the status quo which in increasing globalization and a vanishing middle class in the USA.

>Vote for me so we can get deregulation1!!

o-ok b-but what about that housing crisis that deregulation and credit rating agencies caus-

>Vote for me and I'll cut your taxes1!!

o-ok b-but what about the deficit, won't you have to borrow more money to pay for public servic-

>Vote for me and we'll increase our military budget1!!

o-ok b-but what about us ordinary americans you're always talking about, surely we should stop concerning ourselves with foreigners and spend more money on ourselv-

>Vote for me and we'll introduce competition into healthcare1!!

o-ok b-but what about all those pharmaceutical companies which grossly inflate prices and our inability to afford healthca-

>Vote for me and we'll introduce more surveillance to stop all those pedos1!!

o-ok b-but what about the constitution and our freedoms, and the ability to speak out against government tyran-

>Vote for me and we'll introduce indefinite detention for suspected terrorists1!!

o-ok b-but what about the 5th ammendme-
Conservatism. Not even once.

Conservatives want to win over the rich by giving them tax breaks. They make the poor suffer, but prop up the family no worse than the liberals.

Liberals want to win over the rich by flooding the country with cheap labor, which they provide for just enough to become good goy workers, even if it results in the tradition and genetics of the country being destroyed. They are also increasingly blind to how quickly this approach is becoming retarded as labor force participation rate drops, causing the flood of immigrants to do nothing but depress wages, put more people on welfare, and cause less people to be able to raise a family. Which is great for the political ambitions of the liberals, but horrible for the ambitions of anybody who wishes to leave a legacy.

Guess what I prefer? I learned long ago the liberals don't ever want to see the poor succeed because that means they wouldn't need to vote liberal anymore, they just want to create an ever expanding amount of dependants on the state, while replacing you with cheaper labor, and pretending they did you a favor.

I just want a government where I can either succeed, or I can fail.

Not a liberal government where I can consistently fail more comfortably. I want to take a shot with conservatism...

Post doesn't make any sense.

Your failure is up to you. If you think failure is a problem of a system and not yourself then Conservatism isn't for you as Conservatives don't believe in such a thing.

Conservatives do believe they're not entitled to others wealth just because they're failing.

corporate subsides are government assistance, buddy ro.

oh by the way if you did any fucking research at all you'd find that whites get food stamps all over the country

>Dubya is still president
>living fairly comfortably even though poor
>can afford to see a doctor when needed through my insurance plan at work
>Obama elected
>find I'm getting less back on my taxes each year
>ACA happens
>get to choose between an expensive plan that does nothing and a really expensive plan that also does nothing
>move because cost of living continues to increase while the government wants more and more of my money
>get a new job that's better
>still having nearly 1/4 of my paycheck gobbled up by government and two more crappy choices for insurance that don't do a damn thing for me
>at least I get 45 dollars back from the IRS this year even though I grossed under 20k

Eat shit. I've spent eight years trying to better myself, and you fucking demon-rats are always there to kick me back down the ladder, so I end up working harder and longer for practically no gain.

Because Liberals don't give them a good alternative.

Since when is voting against being butfucked by Democrats against my economic interests.
You fucks coulfnt define a narrative if your life depended on it.

In this country, Canada, I've mostly been a dependant on the state. I get more money than I actually need to keep myself fed, warm, and all that.

I want a government that stops prioritizing the weak and needy. I want a government that empowers the strong to raise families so they can then use that strength to help others. Due to their position on immigration, and the reality that people are working less and less that the left is just ignoring and pretending doesn't exist, that's the right now.

It is morally wrong for me to vote for a government that would destroy its own society, destroy its own people, destroy its own culture, so the number of welfare slaves and immigrants can be expanded, and the welfare slaves and immigrant buddies could get a little more money every year.

Women and men with women brains don't understand anything but instant gratification and me me me. My only sister with children benefits from conservative policies more than I benefit from liberal ones, and she is more important.

He's saying that the system doesn't matter but you are obviously too stupid.

Only an exceptionally stupid person thinks the system doesn't matter. I'm not exceptionally stupid like you and the brit.

>even though I grossed under 20k
Damn you've really wasted eight years

If you're dependent on the state now you're weak and you're too dumb to know it. Conservative politics aren't going to change you

>Be a nigger in the rust belt
>Have good Paying union job
>Bill clinton sells you out with NAFTA and opining trade with China
>Lose your job and watch your city crumble around you
>keep voting democrat

They probably won't change me.

But they will help what I believe in. They will help my family. They will make me less of a burden.

Liberals just don't understand anything but self-gratification.

>muh deregulation
Read "Towards a run-free financial system" by John Cochrane. While certain regulation cuts played a part, our complicated tax code and regulatory structure actually rewarded risky behavior from banks, and the government guaranteed a bailout, creating a serious moral hazard, leading to the crisis
>Cutting taxes hurts the deficit
Yeah, but the right is the only side that cares about a balanced budget and cutting spending. The left seems to think a deficit is a good thing.
>military budget
I actually agree with a smaller military budget, though we do have a lot of outdated equipment. We should upgrade but scale down.
>muh big pharma
Lack of competition from the overly stringent FDA creates barriers to alternatives in the industry, which allows price gouging. Competition generally creates lower prices.
>muh freedoms
Are you implying Obama and the democrats protected our civil liberties?
>muh indefinite detention
Again, you mean the act passed by Obama?

But he gave them gibsmedats, so it's ok.

Ended up having to spend a portion of that taking care of my father full time after he got in a car accident and had a lot of surgeries.

Why not?

Your inferiority complex does not hide than other humans ultimately have more sinilarities to yourself than you will ever be willing to admit.

It is a elite that seeks to racially divide us to enslave us. Hitler was put in place by the aristocracy after all.

Why not?

Your inferiority complex does not hide than other humans ultimately have more sinilarities to yourself than you will ever be willing to admit.

It is a elite that seeks to divide us with fake racial identities to enslave us. Hitler was put in place by the aristocracy after all.

Even libs are guilty of that with that duck white people shit- what do they even mean when they say white in the US?

The west conceptually, culturally, intellectually and mentality matters more than genetics. Genetics have no meaning, it is the belief systems that shape the world more or less.

Race is in itself a construct, wake up while you can!

>groups of people evolved for thousands of years in different environments and devoloped different needs and customs, but everyone is the same.
Ok brah

Why do you want my money? Its mine

Hillary Clinton wasn't going to do anything for me. She's more of a Republican than Donald Trump.

At least with Trump I get to give a big fuck you to the liberal crazies calling me evil for being white and male.

Fucking retards standing in roads. They're just pissing everyone off.

And all the pay gap bullshit. I'm getting fucking tired of it.

What the fuck is the democratic party going to do for me? They fuck me over economically just as much as the Republicans, and all their rhetoric is hostile towards me.