Will liberals boycott anime to punish Abe for his friendship with Trump?

Will liberals boycott anime to punish Abe for his friendship with Trump?

I am so fucking sick of faggots being so black and white these days about everything.

Example: Person X agrees with me 95%. He disagrees with me 5%. He is a fucking bigot and I hate him!

Persaon Y agrees with me 97% of the time. 3% we disagree on. Stupid fucking SJW scum!

Can't you see that this is what the fucking jews want in the first fucking place? They want to divide us. Let's focus on what we agree on instead of the fucking bullshit small stuff.

HE. WILL. NOT. DIVIDE. US.

No no, not implying that bullshit. I mean as a western culture, the more we bicker about stupid fucking shit the more we divide ourselves and lose sight of the 90% of shit we agree on.

you're a real bore

>4141

41st President. George? Is that you?

He looks very excited to meet Abe.

What anime do you think they talked about?

The non-gay kind, so none.

Are you trying to imply something here?

Anime is gay.

What would happen if we took our military bases out of Japan and surrounding islands, and allowed them to rebuild theirs? Would they immediately become imperialistic again or what?

Plans for the Brobot

Nuh-uh.

When is japan getting their nukes?

Tiger Mask W

>yfw

Did you say black and white??

The secret Japan-US Gundam program

I wonder if Liberals can without any pain watch anime filled with plots ignoring minorities like blacks, GAAAAAAY and Pedo things. all of them only trigger them thoroughly.

How tall is Abe?

Yes-huh!

What is the issue with the PM's eye-roll after the long handshake in the Oval Office and Trump calling him by his first name?

Please if Japanons can comment ..and real Japanon not pretend American fags.

>anime
>ignoring pedo things

Excuse me, Japan?

>What is the issue with the PM's eye-roll after the long handshake in the Oval Office and Trump calling him by his first name?

Abe was upset at his English not being good enough to explain that the Japanese photographer wanted them to look at the camera.

You may have read or heard American Press describing it as a derisive reaction to Trump being overbearing and inappropriately holding the PM's hand too long or hard as if Trump wouldn't let him go.