Is it true that if a woman cheats, she will always cheat again or are there exceptions?

Is it true that if a woman cheats, she will always cheat again or are there exceptions?

Women don't cheat. Only cheap whores do.

In most cases it's true. It's not like there aren't cases where a girl cheats once and never again, but it's important to take past behaviour into account. If you knew a guy was a convicted murderer, you wouldn't give him a knife and show him your neck.

don't trust untrustworthy people

yes

Every single woman is a potential cheap whore, just waiting for the chance to reveal itself.

They might not cheat again. That's not really the point though. They've cheated once, so it's not unreasonable to think they might do it again. It's a permanent tarnish to one's reputation.

>always

no there are exceptions but the odds of it are significantly higher. no self-respecting man should put up with that

Yes.

And if a woman cheats with you, she will eventually cheat on you as well.

No exceptions.

If your relationship with a woman began out of cheating you can expect that she will eventually cheat on you as well

I get that, but can women change? And I'm not talking about a girl that cheated once, but one who has cheated a few times before. If she says in complete honesty and cry how she will never do it again, because she doesn't want to live in the secretive behavior as she did before.

The odds are pretty high. Just like recidivism.

the odds certainly are in favor of repeating. If the question is, should you remain with a cheater, the answer is absolutely no, not even if it's your wife.

>cheated multiple times
She's already destroyed her ability to pair bond. Drop her

shes doing that to trick you. I've been with a girl who had a guy cheat on her and treat her like shit. It didn't prevent her to cheat on me (she tried to say she was raped so it wasn't cheating, found out she was lying and have text of her going over a false rape story and trying to see if it sounded to fake). Crying about it means nothing, it means she wants you to believe her, she may feel bad about it but she will do it again.

90% will cheat again

bullshit.

you talk like a bitter cuck.

>Can women change?
No. Women lost their integrity with the tidal wave of female empowerment over the last twenty years. Theh now believe they have a right to anything and everything including dick-on-demand (see: the 'side girl' epidemic)

Women aren't pump and dump until niggers and commies stop infecting young white girls.

are you retarded?

Found the whore

what does crying have to do with anything? she might feel like shit but it doesn't indicate anything more. I personally do not have the ability to develop feelings for someone who I will always doubt.

Just depends on the person, some woman can be saved and literally become the wife every man dreams about, others not so much.
And if it's any of that "emotional affair" bullshit, don't be a fucking pussy and cry about it, be a fucking man and fix that shit before it becomes physical.

Women are mostly perfidious sluts by nature. There is a reason why ancient law codes proscribed death for adultery because any lesser penalty and women would whore themselves around.

I feel legit bad about curb stomping a white guy who came into our native area, doesn't mean I won't do it again.

Run for your life, dude.

I've never heard one story of a cheating wife/husband become anything more than "what's best for the kids" meme. you can read the pain in their words as they try to force something. It's like people that know the same thing but avoid it awkwardly.

I think we should apply the same logic to people who cheat in video games.

You cheat in a competitive multiple player game. You pay the competitive real life price.

>camper
does using the tactical insertion in Mw3 count as cheating?

this.
I found out last night someone I wanted to be with that initiated sex with me told her ex that she didn't want it and made it look like i took advantage of her, while i just sat there and let her do everything that night. I dropped her from my life and told her to fuck off when I found out she was lying to her ex about me, and lying to me about her ex, as well as told her ex a good amount of the shit she was hiding. Bitch honestly deserves no one, I'm hoping her ex isn't enough of a pathetic cuck to take her back.

I personally wouldn't stick around to find out, that shit hurts m8. Ask yourself this though, if she had cheated on you, would you date her?

Of course she will cheat again you dumb fuck.

> i am a an alpha and it won't happen to me

everyone cheats all it takes is the right person
your only hope is literally locking up your wives and daughters