What the fuck is Jason Chaffetz ethnicity?

what the fuck is Jason Chaffetz ethnicity?

and what's his endgame? is he with us or against us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGj2LEg69TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and what's his endgame? is he with us or against us?

Are you asking this because of the Kellyanne Conway stuff?

It's literally his job to investigate this stuff.

With us. He's cool.

he is literally michael dukkakis' cuck son
reality sometimes has the best memes

>michael dukkakis' cuck son
So he's like Armenian or turknigger or something?

>is he with us
Yes. Kellyanne Conway is against us.

him and Gowdy do their jobs well, but they have little power to enforce the corruption they are up against.

Are you fucking stupid? Did you not see chaffetz and gowdys work on the fbi? Fucking newfags

I abandon my numerals bread for one fucking post goddamnit

He looks like a castizo.

>Chaffetz was born in Los Gatos, California, and was raised in California, Arizona and Colorado with his younger brother Alex.[citation needed] His father, John A. Chaffetz (1935–2012), was a Jewish businessman, and his mother, Margaret "Peggy" A. Wood, was a Christian Scientist who later became a Mormon, and ran a photography business. In the late 1970s, his father became involved with the ownership group of the Los Angeles Aztecs. He later wrote Gay Reality: The Team Guido Story, a book about gay couple Bill Bartek and Joe Baldassare, who competed on The Amazing Race.

>Chaffetz's paternal grandfather was Maxwell Chaffetz (1909–1986), who, despite both parents being Russian, became an FBI Special Agent. His elder half-brother John Dukakis (born John A. Chaffetz), was adopted by John's mother's second husband Michael Dukakis, future Massachusetts Governor and 1988 Democratic presidential nominee. Dukakis' wife and John's mother, Kitty Dukakis (née Dickson), was the first wife of Chaffetz's father; their relationship lasted four years.

>Chaffetz attended high school in California as well as Middle Park High School in Granby, Colorado, followed by Brigham Young University (BYU) on an athletic scholarship. Chaffetz graduated from the BYU College of Fine Arts and Communications in 1989, with a B.A. in communications.

>In 1989, Chaffetz met his future wife Julie Johnson at a wedding in Arizona when Chaffetz was a senior and Julie was a junior at Brigham Young University. They married in February 1991. He converted from Judaism to Mormonism during his last year of college.

>While in college, Chaffetz worked as a Utah co-chairman of Michael Dukakis’ 1988 presidential campaign. Dukakis' wife, Kitty Dukakis (née Dickson), was Chaffetz's father's first wife. As reported in 2009, Chaffetz remains close to his half-brother and the Dukakis family.

A Russian Jewish Mormon. Wew Bet he's also a Shriner and a Mason but at least he's not skull and bones.

can i get a quick rundown on this guy

he is a kike turned Mormon

>Chaffetz

Obviously a kike.

Also, fuck Kellyanne Conway. Women cannot be trusted with anything. Someone get rid of this cunt already.

Unironically, he is half ant-man.

For now he's giving trump a pass. By summer I expect the investigations. He's catching a ton of heat and I think is up for re erection. He seems like one of those sniveling type people that will do only what's best for his own ass.

half mouth breather, half dork

Then who else will turn the news into home shopping network and shill at the behest of her boss?
No way she's that dumb, she turned his failing campaign around. You actually have her to thank.

That bitch always says something retarded honestly should just drop her

He's a slimy cunt and will backstab Trump. Now this fine gentleman on the other hand...

Not anywhere close to her boss. She cleans up his tweet tantrums. I honestly, swear to god don't know why anyone took him seriously and voted him in.

Not Armenian, I think a Hapa

He's so irritating though. Even worse than chafeddickz. His voice is obnoxious.

He is with us

Trump redpilled him hard. Watch his latest

youtube.com/watch?v=SGj2LEg69TM

Does he have a nasal blockage?

He folded like a cuck when the October tapes leaked.

He's on our side, but no that reliable.

Guys.. just stop.

Republicans are not going to do shit with the Super Majority they have, they are going to dominate in 2018 also

He's Jewish, he's not on our side...

ETHNICITY: KIKE WEASEL

END GAME: UNDERCOVER JEW BACKSTABBER PRETENDING TO SUPPORT TRUMP WHILE IT BENEFITS HIM

FRIEND OR FOE: NEITHER, JUST ANOTHER SLIMY POLITICIAN

>what the fuck is Jason Chaffetz ethnicity?

He's a rural and suburban retard.

There are only 2 races on the planet: city people and rural and suburban retards.

... what the fuck

here I thought Utah just elected some regular, albeit qualified, guy.

what race is this man

This, remember the access Hollywood tapes?

>leaf
every tiem

Kek, almost lost there

He's the results of a South American raping a cookie elve.

Gowdy is a beast

based gowdy

Nordcucks BTFO!

Jason has more status, gets more pussy, and more money than you despite being a HALF-BREED

SHUT IT DOWN, IT'S OVER!