Redpill me on smoking pol

Pining for a cig atm..tell me why I should or shouldnt

Other urls found in this thread:

jazzbooks.com/mm5/download/FREE-quit-easy.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew a guy who got cancer from smoking.

Nothing good will come out of it.

It's simply you paying more and more money each year to poison yourself.

Cigarettes are a jew, smoke pipe tobacco

Also yes vaping is gay but its less gay than getting cancer.

Literally getting the news you have camcer and are going to doe and nobody on earth can stop it.

Hitler said is was the red mans revenge on whitey.

Nicotine makes you smarter.
Libs don't want you to smoke.

quit smoking
read this: jazzbooks.com/mm5/download/FREE-quit-easy.pdf

You'll quit if you really want to quit, have a smoke if you feel that you truly need it.

>tell me why I shouldnt
Your health. Holding onto what little self-respect you might have left.
>implying that's any better

Little known fact. Vaping caused me to grow a second dick.

HURRRR DURRRR MNNUUUGHHHH *COUGH* *COUGH* *GURGLE* *COUGH*

from personal experience

30 yrs from now, when you're sitting.... somewhere and short of breath.....
you'll still be saying to yourself....
that you're going to quit one of these days

quit now, and you won't be short of breath when you say that

Please smoke them. Please get cancer and make your family resent you. Please die. Just like junkies I fully endorse your life choice and have zero empathy for you when you die.

it's not really worth it.

t. leukemia

now I have to get a sliver of bone extracted from the back of my hip every 3 months for tests. 6 rounds of chemo later I'm still here.

You're more likely to not get cancer from smoking than you are to get cancer from smoking. Smokers die from heart disease more than they die from lung cancer. Remember one thing: you're going to die eventually, so enjoy everything in moderation.

smoke weed instead mate

just vape

Quit now OP.

It's going to really suck for about 2 weeks, and then it will just kind of suck for about 6 months, but eventually you'll get there. A year after you quit smoking, you're going to feel so much better and you'll realize that the pain you went through to get to that point was so tiny in comparison to the benefits it brought you.

Source: smoked for about 8 years, haven't had a cigarette in about 3.5 years. Feels so much better, no bullshit. Plus you don't smell like a fucking ashtray.

explodes in hand/face or popcorn lungs no thanks

OP, I smoked for 8 years and quit two years ago, and I don't feel any better or worse. Some people, like this guy, just don't know how to moderate themselves.

would you live a 1000 feet away from fukushima epicenter for a year? No, because of the stupid amounts of radiation right? Well, thats the amount of radiation that goes into a smoker's lungs per year. And this is JUST radiation. Not carcinogens, no chemicals, not whatever the fuck else is in there. Just radiation. On par with living 1000 feet away from Fukushima. The only reason its still legal is because of (((lobbyists)))

popcorn lung is a meme and it doesn't explode unless you're a retard and carry a battery by itself in a pocket full of change.

Source?

Personally, I only smoke whenever I drink, which is about once a week

An occasion cig is fine if you limit yourself and don't smoke them down to the filter

>paying money to destroy the most valuable thing you have

>vaping is gay
is that the best you can do?

Hi OP, have a seat. We got your scans back. They showed some spots in your lungs that appear to be cancer, stage 4. I want to start you on chemotherapy and radiation treatment immediately, but I have to tell you that the prognosis is not good.

what if i wanna die though?

>Giving into the nicotine Jew

Then just kill yourself. A reduction in one's quality of life is not a viable substitute for suicide.

Well, you don't really have cancer, but we're going to pretend that you do so your family thinks you've died. We will then surgically paralyze you, move you to our vault downstairs, and use you as a low cost blood and organ donor for several years before your body is mashed into hospital food.