I figured it out. Diversity to them means more black people, not actual diversity

I figured it out. Diversity to them means more black people, not actual diversity.

>diversity
>the idea that making us all look the same will somehow make us look different

You must've only been on Sup Forums for a few weeks/months if you are only this early into the redpill.

Racmist

You mean hours?

diversity means fat

Fat asian

This get.

Yes.

But also fat.

No, really that's their diversity claim.

Yeah but Americans loves the left ones

T H I C C

Noice.

Sshhiiieeettt

SEA scum is not asian though
I'm surprised they are tagged as asians

Diversity? All i see is niggets

Lol this nigger is retarded.

Only 1 or 2 of those girls on the right picture is white.

Gigi Hadid isn't white (hot as fuck though).

Not all of us

She's confusing "diversity" with "obesity".

Fear not, LaShandra; some day you'll have a basic grasp of the English language.

diversity

Why aren't we asian, faggot? What makes SEA not asian?

They meant fat and ugly. Basically pay us model wages for no effort on our part.

Yeah, diversity means less white people. where've you been?

SEAmonkeys are Asian by definition (continent of Asia) but quite a bit lesser than their East Asian cousins.

Everything they say means one thing and one thing only; gibsmedat. Everything they say is and do is an attempt at getting more gibsmedats. It's all about the gibs. Never forget that.

diversity means less white people

white supremacy means white people most dominant group in country

white supreamcist means wants to preserve white majority

I'm sick of old white men in power means I'm sick of white people having power

HNGGGGGGGGGGG

No questions about that but I just wanna know why we aren't asian in the eyes of that spic.

and i'd fuck every single one of them and the twitter avatar.

sad really.

Wow and it only took you about 5 years longer than anyone else

The narrative is not being torn away from greedy hands, the elite have surrendered they're power to even greedier hands.

Oh woe is this hellish loop called capitalism.

What happened 5 years ago?

>all amerilards
Not surprising

The exact same "diversity" shit that's happening now

>right
>everyone looks the same because they're looking for universally good looking features

>left
>everyone looks the same because they're all fat with 6/10 faces

I'll take the right one.

It's an aquired taste senpai

>6/10

More monkey than Asian, really.

T H I C C

dude what?

deep

dont forget the spics

>moishi moishi
>you want checkout book?

Seconds. But chreckermmms

Shush, Zhang. I wanna know Pablo's reasoning, not your opinion.

No I don't.

Don't blacks on make around 10% of the population? They feel the need to make 40% of bullshit.

Mine counts. We're becoming infested with you monkeys. Asians I don't mind, but you bush people have no manners and yammer away top volume like animals.

No, your opinion doesn't count. I wanna know the fellow monkey's reason, not yours.

asian, spic and north african gals arent fat and niggery enough to be diverse XDDDD

someone respond to me so I know im not shadowbanned

Fair enough.

B E S T I A L I T Y

I suppose she meant diversity in size too

>Being this triggered by Jose

Pathetic insecure monkey. He's probably more white than you'll ever be.

>inb4 le spic

he's right though, you behave like niggers and your languages are disgusting. Tagalog less so because it's not tonal, but listening to it being spoken still sounds like retards trying to communicate

diversity = more niggers

I just wanna know his reasoning, DeShaun, Yitzhack. Nothing wrong with being curious.

fucking codecracker right here

>Diversity to them means more black people, not actual diversity.

Well I suppose you're about 15 years too late, but welcome to the party.

Yes. That is exactly what it means.

>literally has a guy bodypillow

so ronery
so hungery

What do Syrians and Japanses Knotweed have in common?

Both immigrants that became a threat once they found fertile soil and both lowers property prices in the near area.

>gook
>thicc white
>who knows barely white nigger lover
>white
>indian
>bald nigger
>white

seems pretty diverse to me and fairly representative of the country's demos given the limited pop in the photo

>60% white
>15% black
>15% gook
>15% indian

if anything, it's unrealistically diverse but i would swab the twats on all of them, esp the poo in loo and thicc whitey

Because east Asian like we Chinese are rape babies of waves and waves of nomad tribes. Our genetic makes us different.

what was your first clue, champ?

For liberals there are only two people white and black, the others are just a nuisance

Interbreeding populations would give rise to the greatest number of phenotypic combinations though.

Fuck knotweed. We have a bunch of rivers near me that are starting to get ruined by that asshole weed.

Salsa?

BURN COAL; PAY TOLL

Even I think we aren't Asian. Our culture and language is more closer to Mexicans desu

suk diq beetx

>figured
I have a slowpoke from 2008 for you.

diversity is a bad thing, you retard.

>SHUT IT DOWN!

All the pretty ones get drowned out. Blue eyes/green eyes rarely show, when your melanin's a certain level, and everyone who isn't East Asian or European has the same mangy black hair.
You just end up with a wide array of ugly (see Africa).

Left:
>Armenian(?)
>Black
>Black
>Black
>Asian
Right
>English(?)
>Some kind of mixed black
>Poo
>Some Germanic
>Iberian/Light-skinned latina
>Not sure, some kind of probably white
>Chink

Just further confirms that 'diversity' means more niggers and no whites.

Fucking gross

Black girls are magic, they say "I'm pregnant" and their men automatically disappear.

Source of pic?

GOTTA PAY THE COAL TOLL TO GET IN

>>english

Eye color, yes. Facial aesthetics are complicated polygenic traits. But you're shifting your goalposts, liberals are right on this one. Interbreeding means more diversity.

Looks English to me, but I usually just assume dark-haired, light-skinned ugly women are English since it's usually the case.

Asa, ang peenoise malay at indo dugo, ang spic south american wag ka magkalat ng shit post mo dito hahaha

>fat and ugly
and black

Not *just* black people. It also means Muslims!

I love this pic, the whole story is there. White mum, half black kid, missing dad, black eye.

>diversity
>all nonwhite

A picture really does tell a thousand words.

>be liberal
>think there's some innate value to diversity of race
>diversity of opinion and skills is irrelevant and probably racist or something

4 Whites
1 shitskin
1 Asian
gorylion of niggers
DIVERSITY

Also stupid system thinks its spam, it isnt, and mods are horse cum drinking leftist shils.

Hello there newfriend, welcome to Sup Forums. You are quite astute in your observations, diversity simply means less white. I hope to see more insightful and well thought out threads from you in the future!

Shadilay brother!

more fat and fat black

BLEZINZSKI