Why are lefties so bad at playing Doubles Advocate?

Why are lefties so bad at playing Doubles Advocate?

If I tell them I'm not taking a side and am just setting up a hypothetical, their brain shuts down and accuse me of being full Nazi.

>Doubles Advocate

Check em.

Because "playing devil's advocate" is just a way to distance yourself from your beliefs. It's a cowardly tactic, and I think everyone can instinctively sense that.

>doubles advocate

Libs too stupid to know I'm play devils advocate.
>pretend to be unbiased centrist both sides of the story
>le redpills

Huh it's a mental exercise, nothing cowardly about that. If your opinions can't stand up to a bit of push and shove then should you really be holding them.

>implying keks plan wasn't to die and take the scorpion with him by also proving to the animal kingdom how horrible scorpions and how they need to be properly vetted

lol

Heh, yeah you can call me a doubles advocate alright

>centrist
reeeeee

Also I apparently deleted that reaction image because I would never use it.

>doubles advocate

All these posts and still no doubles. Sad!

Doubles advocate?

double avocado pls

that kekpe shouldn't have skipped leg days...

Libs don't argue. You accept their word as gospel, or else.

They're not real human beings nor are they heroes

>pic
What?

you have to channel kek you dumb fucks

like this

You seem to have dropped your digit, here.

If you don't get that picture, you might be too young to be on Sup Forums.

Or simply showing how new you are/One of those people who only goes on Sup Forums or Sup Forums once finding the site.

If lefties are do bad at doubles then explain these digits.

I didn't bother reading the words but it's framed up to be like loss.jpg

No digits here please vacate.

God damn it.

Affirming your political beliefs is psychologically gratifying. It stimulates the same pleasure center of the brain as heroin.

The sort of people who become leftists are people addicted to virtue signalling, and I mean that literally. They are addicts. They need their fix and they become irrational when they are denied it.

You need to understand that when you are talking to dyed in the wool lefties, you are talking to heroin addicts, not regular thinking people. The same is true when you're dealing with extremists of any sort (including Sup Forums) but because our culture and mainstream media are prominently leftist, more people are hyper-conditioned towards leftism than any other ideological group, at least in America.

And this is the best part: The more extreme you become, the easier your confirmation bias is to achieve. Leftists look for inequality. We look for degeneracy. The truth is, though, the Left have to manufacture inequality to get their fix, whereas we don't have to manufacture anything, society IS degenerate.

Our way is easier. That's why we're winning.

Woah.

the scorpion and the frog is a great analogy for the current crisis desu

>double's advocate