Dear white people

>the show is almost shot for a mirror of the movie
>the movie makes groups like BLM look bad (they rig a election and bully the girl when she's backing out)
>The main girl gets BTFO by her white boyfriend saying she listens to Taylor swift and other shit and she admits it
>in the end she admits she was being major cunt because she daddy issues (her dad is white)
>Sup Forums is against this when it makes groups like BLM look bad

Inb4 muh tweets.
He co wrote on episode and doesn't even get credited

I'll give it a chance to prove itself.

Also, saging cause this thread doesn't belong here.

Racial politics doesn't belong on Sup Forums?

Racial politics does.
Non-stop Shilling or whining about this show before it even comes out does not.

Come back when the thing actually comes out. If you wanna keep speculating on whether it will be SJW trash or BTFO of BLM, take it to Sup Forums unless the mods tell you bring it back here.

The people making the show already said its sticking to the plot and is a basically reshoot of the movie. Radical blacks and BLM might think this a "haha fuck whitey" show, but they will get BFTO

When it comes out it won't us who is butthurt but them

There is literally nothing wrong with the trailer.

They literally just said: "Hey, it's racist for white people to mock black people in Halloween". that's a reasonable argument i dunno what is the outrage

Change the title and you'll remove all outrage, but it'd sink the show into even further irrelevance

Motherfucker go to the proper board. Sup Forums is not goddamn racist fucking central , it is a political board with a large racist userbase you scum niggerloving trapbaiting fagtstick gtfo or show sum dik shitface

>We dont even know what the show will be like, user!
>Give it a chance, user!
>Take the race baiting politics tv show to a nonpolitical board until the race-baiting politics show comes out then talk about how its race baiting, user!

that flag lolok

Because fuck black "people". I will not stand for one more second as some sanctimonious kike defends the god damned subhuman apes that we pretend are human.

half the black girls in the movie get COLONIZED

Sup Forums just hates what it hasn't seen

dude I tried to type out a response to the jew and it kept flagging my post as spam. Are there certain trigger words that will get my post blocked as spam?

you must be 18 to post on this site

Politically incorrect, which racism is, nigger.

This, ain't nobody know nothing about some brown sugar.

Agreed. It pisses me off when Sup Forums doesn't understand satire or starts crybabying like sjws at the slightest thing.

Fuck niggers and their anti white bullshit

>muh satire
Satire's been dead for decades you idiot. You watch: regular people aren't going to think it's satire.

The black characters get btfo though

desu it just shows the rest of the world that the ignorant blacks are easy to manipulate into doing things or fighting for "causes" if you just spout out a bunch of words really fast and add in "WHITE PEOPLE" here and there, especially by the one priviledged, conartist black person.

see Mizzou

I thought it was quite obvious that this movie is satire and pseudo-sentimental/experimental.

I mean, every character acts obnoxious with the rhetoric they spew, and Netflix saw the potential that could have if turned into a show, turning up the satire factor in the process. I thought this was quite obvious from the trailer.

There was nothing subtle about the movie that would make anyone take it seriously at all. Or perhaps netflix has a leftist agenda history that I don't know about?

The fact that some people on the right are getting this butthurt about it really makes you think about their critical thinking skills

Maybe it's because of the MTV youtube video called "Dear White People". They are just overreacting to the title. I mean the title is supposed to cause that reaction but yeah, as soon as you watch it you realize it's not something to whine about.

Oh its obvious people are overreacting just from the title itself, I even did that at first, but then I watched the movie, out of fear of jumping the gun and indulging in my own confirmation bias, and you realize its not something to whine about at all.

Now whether how good of a movie it is idk, but it certainly isnt the shitpile most people would assume it would be based off of the title. It just saddens me Molymeme just went ahead and blasted the trailer, presumably not even watching the movie.

Apparently the writer is a black dude who originally wrote the script as a love letter to his white boyfriend.

He loves the BWC

>half the black girls in the movie get COLONIZED
>this is good

Take a look at Brazil, if you want a glimpse of your future.