I am a Muslim. AMA

I am a Muslim. AMA
I will try to answer as many questions as I can but I will only be checking the posts here periodically as I am studying for midterms, but will try to answer what I can, so I apologize if there are too many posts and I skip yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go fuck yourself

Fuck off back to Arabia, sandniggger.

Explain this.

Explain

the solution to the european refugee crisis is to prevent the men from entering but let single women through

>I am a Muslim.
why

also the solution to the fertility crisis lmao

women are the breeders and we have severe shortage of quality breeders right now

How do i score with qt muslims at my university if im not religious myself?

Why is everyone on /pol suddenly a Muslim?

Do you wear a burka? How is it like to fart in one of them?

this

Do you ever take your scarF off and if so is there a noticeable difference in your hearing scard on vs scarf off?

Why are you in my country?

Is the donkey smell to cover up the shit smell or vice versa?

Do you have to let your pubes grow out for religious reasons?

14 posts
>1 post by OP
Yall got tricked by the Jews again fagolios

>wanting some inbred sandnigger cunt
tip top wew lad

If a woman was wearing underwear made of bacon, would you still rape her?

What's the weather like in Dearborn?

Each one of these expresses my sentiments perfectly, thanks /pol for doing the difficult work that is expressing the contents of my mind in a shitty post on this internet imageboard

youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

This guy is well studied in Islam. I welcome you to refute his claims. Also, I recommend that you watch more of his videos so that you can open your eyes to what Islam really is.

Take the red pill, user.

>no tits
>not even a timestmp
Go larp somewhere else, queer.

Why do you believe in Jesus but not anything that he taught? When we look at what came out of Christianity, the Epistles of Paul and Friends, the Gospels, and the works of the Apostolic Fathers, they all agree that Jesus is nothing like what Islam say about him. So why believe these ridiculously unhistorical teachings about him

I hope you fail your midterms, now go back to the middle east.

Are you a faithful attender of a mosque?
Are the hadiths part of how you practice this religion or have you mostly ignored them?
Are you in Michigan?
Have you ever feared for your life of fear of bodily harm if you were to dissent from your religion?
Do you think changes have to be made within your religion? What kind?

Pussy is pussy. We dont want to marry these girls

are you a kashmiri terrorist? you look like it

Love this guy

Wahhabists aren't Muslim
CIA false flag
Nope
Why not?
You don't. Muslims don't date even amongst one another. But for marriage a Muslim women will only marry a Muslim man so you would have to convert
Muslim women are not for you, unless you convert.
But Muslim women are extremely beautiful so I can see why you would prefer our women over your own
I don't know anyone who wears a burka. My grandmother wore chador though.
I'm a man
I was born here
No, but contrary to popular belief it is required for Muslim women to keep their pubic region hairless
>Are you a faithful attendee of a mosque?
Yes
>Are the Hadiths part of how you practice this religion or have you mostly ignored them.
Different scholars disagree on what Hadiths are strong and which ones are weak, so I just follow them the way a Christian follows the bible I guess, as in not too seriously.
The Qur'an is what is important
>Are you in Michigan?
No
>Have you ever feared for your life of fear of bodily harm if you were to dissent from your religion?
No
>Do you think changes have to be made within your religion?
No, but the Saudi royal family and their wahhabist clergy needs to be executed, and for Mecca and Medina to become independent city states like the Vatican.
If that happens extremism should die.
Every negative stereotype about Islam comes from Wahhabism which is a very small fringe group who are not considered Muslim by most.
They find you repulsive, so you don't have to worry about that

>Wahhabists aren't Muslim
Why not?

I'm a muslim, too.
We're all muslims.
NO TRUMP NO KKK NO MUSLIM SUCKIN USA!!

>I'm a man
post boipuccy or gtfo nigger

>If that happens extremism should die.
Extremism, yes. Mainstream Islamic culture still executes gays, honor kills women, pillages churches, gang rapes little boys and hates dogs.

>Extremists want to kill you, moderates want extremists to kill you

> the Saudi royal family and their wahhabist clergy needs to be executed, and for Mecca and Medina to become independent city states like the Vatican.
If that happens extremism should die.

I have never thought of this

seems like a great idea but much too hard to overthrow the saudi regime without a steadfast opposition force

Why do you think it would reduce extremism?

I (probably) shot and killed a couple of your male cousins and I also fucked another one of your female cousins in one of those porta shitters on base.

How does that make you feel? It was a rough deployment for me.

>I'm a man

I rescind my question. Please void the (You). Thanks.

Fucking kill yourself mudslime.

>Muslim women are not for you, unless you convert.
what if my dick is so good a muslim woman denounces god?

Most of them don't even follow Islam, and drink, eat pork, have pre marital sex, etc. They're pretty much LARPers who pretend to be Muslim because they think Islam is exclusively their religion and that all other Muslims, are beneath them and should be following them, and as such make up a bunch of things that aren't in the Qur'an or Hadiths because they think they are the sole Islamic authority and that everyone else is following their religion. If they lose Mecca and Medina they would also lose their voice and all their influence.
They also think that god is similar to humans which is a contradiction of the Qur'an.
That stuff only happens in Saudi Arabia and maybe Taliban controlled Afghanistan. It doesn't happen in actual Islamic countries.
Because extremism stems from Wahhabism. If you've ever heard a normal Muslim sheikh talk they always say that this stuff is not Islamic and that they're not surprised that so many people hold negative views on Islam and Muslims, since the terrorists normal people see in media are heavily influenced and brainwashed by the Saudi clergy.

>That stuff only happens in Saudi Arabia and maybe Taliban controlled Afghanistan. It doesn't happen in actual Islamic countries.
It happens in every country more than a third of the nation is Muslim.

do you want your gas chamber facing mecca?

So am I justified in saying that American "muslims" are apostates if they do things like what you mentioned? Because when I talk to alot of "muslims" in America they act like they are real muslims and also say those others arn't real muslims

What is Sharia law stance on artificial intelligence , and what do they think about the "double split experiment with delayed choice quantum eraser" ? It's actually relevant.

سلام brother

how are you not deported yet mother fucker

Go back to the fucking desert you stupid sandnigger

Explain

I haven't heard of the Egyptian, Lebanese, or Syrian governments stoning people
Well they probably identify as Muslims, but if they do stuff like that chances are they're not really practicing. As long as they're not acting like ISIS or the Saudi's I'd say they are still sort of Muslims, just really really shitty ones
Alaykum wa Salam to you my Syrian brother

respect brah i'm more informed about islam than i was prior.

FUK WAHHABISM

Why do so many "hot" muslim girls have such hatchet jobs done toi their noses?

Which nation in your opinion is the best form of government - Turkey, Pakistan or Iran?

Turkey ideally but they're too weak and thus too easily controlled by outside forces like the US and Saudi Arabia.
Iran has problems too but at least they're independent and a regional superpower who is infinitely better than the other regional superpower Saudi Arabia
I don't know much about Pakistan's government but they seem too easily controlled by outside forces even more so than Turkey.

So out of those 3 I'll go with Iran, but I might've picked Turkey instead if they weren't cucked.

WAHHABISM A SHIT

What would happen if the entire world just became Muslim? Would Europeans finally have the balls to handle their own women?

Explain why you shouldn't neck yourself you niggerfaggot