Consumerism is the true degeneracy

Consumerism is the true degeneracy.

If you don't abandon consumerism and the psychology behind it, you are still by default a tool of degeneracy.

It's part of the core of it but it's just another symptom.

Nice try gommie, the spiritual degeneracy in our comfortable society has come through the god given system of modern capitalism, you think you can fool someone truly #redpilled like me?

You and the millions of dumb cunts on centrelink is why this country is turning to shit

I feel that you're being sarcastic

Stop consuming.

Consumerism is only a symptom, if you want to cure the symptoms you need to cure the root cause

The root cause is consumerism.

Nope, try thinking a little deeper and you might figure it out someday

Lack of identity? lack of a guiding purpose? lack of faith?

Enlighten me oh philosopher known as Sup Forums

What is the root cause, user?

A sad day when an American is more observant than your Australian comrades.

I hope you're not going to say "it wuz le evul jews all along" meme

>TFW you live in the city

it's more that's it's devoid of integrity as it's illogical to hold those beliefs
You realize you can still by stuff and it's the mindlessness that's the issue I hope

Buty ALL the silver and Bitcoin you can now guys

I was being sarcastic

Capitalism and consumerism may just be the most degenerate and fraudulent systems there are.

It's partly Jews but it's not some "conspiracy theory", it's just history. The Jewish people have collectively been a catalyst to the urbanization and cosmopolitan nature of today's problems and have projected their own severe cosmopolitan and degenerate nature onto every facet of Western society they've touched, rather it be law, morality, media, or the financial system.

How would you explain the spread of degeneracy to non-Western nations which have no Jewish population then?

Because they've been consuming Western/American media for half a century you fucking moron which is completely owned, operated by, and directed by largely Jewish groups and those that aren't are good goys who are almost as Jewish and cosmopolitan as the Jews themselves.

Also a lot of them have been under the influence of either America or, until recent, the Soviet Union. America pushed the materialistic international financial capitalism with consumerism and the Soviet Union (and China) pushed the materialistic international communism. Both economic systems and the related ideologies are "Jewish"

Communism is Jewish but communism is anti-degeneracy

Communists in Russia and China supported traditional marriage, gender roles and family unit

>communism is anti-degeneracy
Are you fucking retarded?
>Communists in Russia and China supported traditional marriage, gender roles and family unit
Just like the capitalists did at the same time. The communist ideology is inherently pro-degeneracy and anti-traditional. Russia, China, and almost every gommie country realized after their *glorious* revolutions that completely breaking down the family, gender roles, etc was too much to do in just a generation let alone a good idea for stable state. I implore of you to watch some of Yuri Besmenov's videos (although you sound like a retarded commie so you'll probably call him fake or a liar or whatever). He specifically addresses this but in short the communist governments and part of the ideology is inserting government bureaucracy into every ordinary day to day part of life. The government feeds you, the government raises you children, the government IS the community, you're incompetent and can't raise your children? There's child services! You can't find a job? Here's a government job center! Have a dispute with your neighbor playing music too loud at 3am? Call the police and file a noise complaint! Stairs at the grocery store too slippery so you fall and bust your ass? Sue the store in a court of law! Someone is breaking into your home? No need to own a gun to defend yourself, call the government! Someone won't make you a cake because you want a giant dick cake? Sue the shit out of them for discrimination!

Also traditional marriage involved the Church or other religious/community institution, it didn't involve the government. Also they still pushed the
>stronk womyn
mem

I very nearly have already
I have normal bills and a car but other than those things I don't think I have paid money for anything other than food, clothing, and the occasional metal show in about a year

oh and to add to this I don't even make a car payment

OP is a fucking communist apparently and is incapable of making a coherent argument, just ignore him