Pissgate Confirmed

cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

Dear Trumplings

CNN just broke the story. The intelligence community has confirmed that as the examine and investigate the dossier, it is all factual information.

Not only does this mean that your fucking "god empower" loves to be pissed on and is proven to be the most child like when dealing with the adult world, but this means he was collaborating with Russia.

That's treason. Worthy of not just impeachment but an execution as well.

This is what happens when you allow racists and bigots to have access to a platform, they elect a degenerate, disgusting, racist, tantrum throwing, traitorous child.

You all need to seriously grow up and realize the world is moving forward with or without your racist white asses. Better off without.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
youtu.be/udU01_SfjDs
youtu.be/7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=_fiA7HeZz6I
youtu.be/MkfTciQ_pS0
dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-23-at-7.59.50-PM-620x208.png
youtu.be/rrdFD-SdpiM
youtu.be/AdCk6gJqmoc
youtu.be/ZgAKkmlN9tQ
youtu.be/98JDKB-Qmxs
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12063
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10353
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23958
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26404
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24438
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12196
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4099
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6453
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2801
dcleaks.com/emails/cApR/html/Clinton_Foundation/00001237.EML.html
dcleaks.com/emails/cApR/html/Clinton_Foundation/00001306.EML.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CNN

>CNN

Have a (You), m8.

>Jim Sciutto

>jewish journalists

Did he also really rent out a theater to jack off to anime while wearing pajamas? Because that was pretty cool too.

>muh cnn is fake news

Doesn't change that the intelligence community backs them up idiots.

You can't keep running from facts forever.

Or are you going to just keep spouting "alternative" ones to make you think you are right?

The "intelligence community" also said the russians hacked the election

Yeah well this is also Trump's IC.

If both Obama's and Trump's say Trump and Russia are working together, then you know it's a fact. Then he gets impeached. Or better, executed.

>Yeah well

Ah...the Liberal Mating Call.

Opinion immediately disregarded.

What's the new SS like? I hear Fuhrer Soros pays pretty well.

I never got the whole "Trump is Putin's puppet" thing. Won't Trump's shale drilling scheme keeping oil prices low basically fuck Russia in the ass?

>Commie news network at it again...kys kikes.

>(((intelligence community)))

YOU
ARE
FAKE
NEWS

Yes.

Nice numbers.

>None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals.

so the opposite of pissgate confirmed

stop replying to bridge crew threads idiots

SAGEd

>Not only does this mean that your fucking "god empower" loves to be pissed on
sweet. me and emporer blumpf have something in common.

>Doesn't change that the intelligence community backs them up idiots.

on the retired bong report from buzzfeed?

no

The fact that Sup Forums watches faux (the most fake news in the US) but yet calls a CIA backed news company fake is just baffling.

>inb4 muh conspiracies are factual

if you've listened to/read the stormlight series this phase has a different meaning

>None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals. Sources would not confirm which specific conversations were intercepted or the content of those discussions due to the classified nature of US intelligence collection programs.

This shit again

>linking to fake news

Very sad!

>The fact that Sup Forums watches faux

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Damn, I didn't realize the second book was out. I only read the first, thanks

Don't. Be. Rude.

Wow, it's amazing when someone actually reads the click bait and isn't a totally faggot like OP

Fuck off, retard. If you actually read the article, it says what this user stated:
Clickbait bullshit. Fuck you.

FAKE NEWS

You niggers have tucker carlson threads up all the time, don't try to cover your shit.

What does that have to do with CNN being fake news?

CNN is trippling down on tbe fake news, they are so desperate. Sad. Tgey used to be my go to for news, now even my super liberal mother in law wont watch them

Also sage

They offer no proof besides, "we have intelligence officials who tell us." I could say, "op isn't a huge faggot who sucks Jew cocks for shekels" but we both know it wouldn't be true. It's fake news faggot, kys.

>CNN

>this mean that your fucking "god empower" loves to be pissed on and is proven to be the most child like when dealing with the adult world, but this means he was collaborating with Russia.
Ooogh noooooou, le ebil ruskies have info they could use to slander the president and blackmail him, better lets confirm their info as true.
Oh also, they dont need to blackmail him because he is already working with ruskies.

>Sup Forums is one person

You are one dumb fuck. Just leave, you are worthless here.

>it is all factual information.

Did you even read the article you linked? It literally says none of the allegations could be confirmed

S A G E
A
G
E

Nowadays it is. You watch faux and you know it.

>CNN

Hey OP, intelligence officials tell me CNN is lying to you and also you suck huge cocks.

you cant dispute this

literally sending u niggers back to mexico as we speak.

>That's treason. Worthy of not just impeachment but an execution as well.

I agree. so take him to court. I would bet my life on a not guilty verdict because the whole Russian angle is the most retarded thing I have ever heard and I'm embarrassed that my country would fabricate such a dangerous and obvious lie.

Bring out all the evidence.

>CNN
Confirmed for shill/bait
Saged

>Pic related

OP confirmed complete retarded faggot

>"watching" any news

>(((CNN)))

"None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier." It's all over, they got him mates.

pics or it didn't happen fagwad

>CNN
LOL. Aren't you tired of losing yet?

>missing the point
the fact that intelligence agencies were able to corroborate some of the details, specifically dates, times, and locations in the dossier should really make you think. The fact that he likes to get peed on is the least important thing in the dossier you dolt

>not know what salacious means
look it up

Pissbed sodomite possibly ncestuous possible pedo communist autist possible illiterate

>cnn
Joking, right?

>faux news meme
why do you even bother, shareblue?

what do you watch? have you ever watched fox?

it's the internet, please don't lie. you have no reason to unless you're a paid shill

This just in, Hillary is actually president. cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

>intelligence agencies
>(((them)))
kys fagit

Orange cheeze sweat is the saltiest

I love how the media is so willing and accepting of Pissgate yet immediately dismissive of Pizzagate

The dossier was made up on this fucking site and sent out to try and bait the press. The fact CNN has fallen for it, and have supposedly confirmed some of it just goes to show how they are willing and able to fabricate complete fiction against Trump.

Lol I hope that 0.2c per post is worth it CTR.

>CNN
Fake news

>cnn
>linking fake news
You're better than this, user

Hillary won popvote by 3 million

If I wanted to make a fake but believable intelligence dossier and feed it to gullible (or just outright ethically bankrupt) msm, I'd try to stick in as much factual details I can get away with in between the ridiculous fake shit.

>liberals still believe pissgate was real and not some poopoo peepee deviant art tier fetish made up by some fish and chips nigger

>Vodkanigger A talks to Vodkanigger B

>Huge revelation

>US investigators
>mexican intellectuals
Whatever, fag.

Muh house of air. Not liberals'. This board's.

God, your memes are so lame and stale.

I miss when lefties used to come here to try to fuck with us. These used up exCTR niggers are worthless

>CNN just broke the story

Sweetie, um, CNN is fake news.

Trump won presidency by 77 votes

It's two days' old. Calm down, 'barron's bots generals' threads

>CNN

Really? nigger.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

get out of white countries you ungrateful failure from a lesser people

His IQ is also 156 and he cannot read the English language. He imported an illegal skank wife and uses Chinaman steel and Mexican factories. And H1Bs. And inherited and then SOLD everything he had

The data they used pointing out how she was 92% likely to win wasn't considering the popular vote, though.

Just like those wmds right

>I love how the media is so willing and accepting of Pissgate yet immediately dismissive of Pizzagate

Ah yes, Pizzagate. Wasn't that supposed to come to a head two days ago? You've got your attorney general, where are the warrants? What's that? You're full of shit? Pizzagate is full of shit and no one with half a functioning brain stem believes in it? I hope you morons keep propagating it though, always good fun to see just how low some of you are willing to stoop just because you don't like someones political beliefs.

His post was shit and so is yours

>CNN
>A legit source

>frog
>not pagan

I'm a Christian not a fucking frog worshipper

>a leaf in charge of saying posts are shit

Did you even read the article? It doesn't confirm anything you are referring too, there was only some Russian chatter that might indicate they attempted to help Trump win which we already fucking know.

Favela monkey in charge of shit flinging

>they still believe fan fiction posted to the CIA is real

I'm actually in naval intelligence and once the pissgate shit got out the CIA became a fucking laughing stock in the intel community.

Careful bro you don't want your kids to be MKULTRAd do ya

>None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier.

>None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier.

Fake news is literally making a mockery of itself now.

(((CNN)))

Oh no. Cruz missile. Nuclear codes.

Check out the Barron's Bots General thread right now (the trumpgen one). Who the fuck else but a bot or barron does that formatting for fucking 26 months? How many fucking Trump photos has that server accumulated. All his online followers are fake and this is the blue pilliest cuck presidency ever

>cnn
>Reports that some intelligences guys said they intercepted some random russians
>They told cnn that some of the conversations that may have been in the dossier might have happened that day
increasinglynervoushilarysupporter.jpg

>your fucking "god empower" loves to be pissed on
Damn even his fetishes are golden
what a guy

let him be his brazilian life is miserable enough already

Cnn lies about milwaukee riots youtu.be/udU01_SfjDs

Illegal to read wikileaks lie youtu.be/7DcATG9Qy_A

Cuts feed once wikileaks is brought up "Oh nooo" youtube.com/watch?v=_fiA7HeZz6I

More lies about clinton from Anderson Cooper youtu.be/MkfTciQ_pS0

Or when they equated blacks as felons in an attempt to slam trump dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-23-at-7.59.50-PM-620x208.png

youtu.be/rrdFD-SdpiM

youtu.be/AdCk6gJqmoc

youtu.be/ZgAKkmlN9tQ

and its nothing new they have been doing this for decades.

1990 persian gulf war youtu.be/98JDKB-Qmxs

Thanks Mohammed

15. Wining & Dining The Press off the record. Including but not limited to CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NY Times

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12063
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10353
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23958 (another dinner with 25)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26404

More Collusion with Various News Agencies & John Oliver

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24438
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12196
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4099
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6453
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (see attachments)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2801

dcleaks.com/emails/cApR/html/Clinton_Foundation/00001237.EML.html
dcleaks.com/emails/cApR/html/Clinton_Foundation/00001306.EML.html