So this is going around on social fucked media. Someone edit it so that they turn themselves in

So this is going around on social fucked media. Someone edit it so that they turn themselves in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7hCvwlmB5k
youtube.com/watch?v=ColWAcix-eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even shilling but I honestly don't see anything wrong with this post. It's equivalent to not allowing Police officers in your home without a warrant and not saying anything to them without a lawyer.

closest i have

C U C K

lmao

just point out that illegal aliens have no rights since their not citizens, so the police literally don't need a warrant.

Haha oh lawd...

LOOOOOOOOOL

>fight them

done

Le Cringe

Is this for illigal ayylmaos?

Ha

So, wait, you can enter my country without consent or legal process, but they need consent and legal process to enter your home and send your illegal ass back? Fucking great.

Put bounties in place for information leading to the arrest of an illegal immigrant.
These tax eating tortillas will turn on each other in a heartbeat.

This should do

Well it's a bit of a catch 22. They can't prove they're illegal until they're given due process, but if they're illegal they're not entitled to due process.

You know people keep saying that evil people don't know they're evil, but holy shit dude, this is fucking evil and I love it.

Isn't "form I-200" supposed to be "form I-01" :^)

Right, makes sense, sadly.

Am I alone in thinking we should ignore the people who are here, but extend no benefits without a social security number. At the same time prosecute companies that hire illegals. Force them to both pay a competitive wage equal to what a native would demand and to sponsor any illegals they hire for citizenship, adding expense.

Market would dry up pretty quick.

Printing this out forsure

Can we have one in spanish? Most of these fuckers cant read english

repost this shit EVERYWHERE. We need a version in spanish. If you post a spanish version most normies who don't know spanish would repost it if you lie to them about what it really says.

Can someone give me the slow synopsis on people in America wearing "undocumented" as a badge of pride? This isnt the fucking movies, you arent an idealist fighting the good fight, youre a fucking illegal immigrant.

Its like me getting on facebook and talking about how I did a really good armed robbery today.

I don't understand why they insist ICE needs to show you the warrant before the door is open. The legal precedent is that they have no such obligation and not opening the door when commanded can get you a felony charge if they have a warrant. How stupid are these people they are giving the government the felony they need to deport people?

>based old meme

these fools don't remember, bro, but I remember.

Remove the fight back part (too obviously bad advice) and get a good Spanish translation to go along with it.

>you have rights

Illegal immigrants have rights in the US?
Why?

Too obvious, but hilarious.

Edit delivered. The font is FF Din Regular if anyone wants to make their own.

thanks canadanon. you are my best friend.

>You have rights
To remain silent?

>ask for an interpreter if you need one

How the fuck are they reading this infograph then?

Remove the FIGHT one. It's too obvious.

Fucking hell, this is evil

It's kinda dumb, but they have to prove they are illegal first. Once the gov does that they have no rights. But saying they don't have to open the door isn't strictly true either. If the cops suspect a crime is in progress they can go in without a warrant. In theory they could claim that being here illegally IS an ongoing crime. But no one has tried that yet as far as i know.

>pretending constitutional rights apply to illegal aliens

americans really are the most cucked arent they

> But do not be friendly to them

Only amendments 1-4 really

Do you have a real problem with soldiers being quartered in your homes?

that's a nice tiger

That's some fine top kek there user

checked

needs spanish version with english as the secondary for full effect

>
>Only amendments 1-4 really

Those don't really apply either, the trick is just that the government has to prove someone is illegal before they treat them as such. Once their status is proven in court they have no rights besides international treaties on not gassing them and so on.

Alas, they do have rights. Zadvydas v. Davis

For you

Change the fight one to "you have the moral authority to defend yourself and you family by ANY means necessary."

>familiy
Fix your spelling.

Maybe but they need to change the law then to allow aggressive deportation methods so that these people can't just stay holed up or rotate through a bunch of spic shitholes to avoid getting caught.

Trump needs to implement an illegal immigrant version of the Patriot Act so that they have reduced rights and can have their houses raided without warrants. The sooner the spics get deported the better.

>Fight ICE agents

AHAHHAAH FUCKING AMAZING

Thing is, this is good shit for anyone to know. We bitch about militarization of the police and why we need our guns, but you're sitting here tossing it out the window the second it's someone you don't like. Fuck that.

Working against your nations interests should be considered treason.

Kek has spoken! Let his will be done!

Technically, it already is. It's a crime to knowingly aid an illegal in any fashion, but it's rarely enforced.

> ask for an interpreter
But how if no one speaks kepaso?

Also I hope they do not have rights. Fuck illegal immigrants, all of them, they broke the law.

yeah this is way too obvious, but it's fucking hilarious.

someone please edit this to make it very subtle and believable

Fighting and signing papers is too obvious, rework those points into something more subtle my man. You're definitely on the right track.

the FIGHT part gives it away

>Go for a holiday in Clapistan
>get raped and shot because I have no rights because I am not a citizen

Seems legit

You've already answered your own question, desu. These people are completely detached from reality. They believe they're entitled, that they have the moral high ground, and see themselves as some sort of "revolutionaries".

Thankfully being this delusional makes it a lot easier to spot them so we can throw them out after they make a public statement about their "badge of honor".

> ACLU
Isn't it time to declare it terrorist organization?
Seems like they are hellbent on destroying america.

Remove "No Filming" as well, cops have body cameras.

That would also allow cops to just say "oh I thought he was an illegal" and then do warrantless raids

We should post the real advice with the FIGHT part added to it, and the bad advice without it.

Any other changes are up to (You), the font is FF Din Regular.

>too obvious
These are braindead spics we're talking about here

Kek

No new laws are needed.

>knock knock
>who's there
>ICE, may we see some ID
>no ID, no espanol
>one day later
>here's the warrant you illegal fuck

Ask for ID. if they can't provide ID then go to a judge and get your warrant. This is America. We have procedure.

>These are braindead spics we're talking about here

But they have Jews and cucks helping them, we need non-beans to spread it

Kek. Nice.

OY VEY GEVALT

open the door. bueno...shit.

>be american
>award literal criminals who have no loyalty to your country rights

you're more cucked than sweden

We're trying to fix it at least.

godspeed.

ya or one day later they come back and the fucking illegal spic has went next door to his neighbors house. Rinse and repeat, they go to the neighbor, ask for ID, none provided, day later they rotate to another house. Man they'll be taking these ICE fuckers for a ride for years. They need super aggressive one-stop shop methods of rounding up these illegals.

>Zadvydas
Fuck

As soon as some gangbanger or cartel fuck starts shooting at /ourICE/ then itll be a way different story.
Only a matter or time

In russia our Federal Migration Service is usually doing big raids.
They take few dozens of policemen with them, encircle and completely block area of potential illegals presence (open markets, construction sites, illegal housings/slums, illegal/makeshift factories, apartments with unusually high rate of asians and so on), sweep area thoroughly and line up every human they could find in one place.
Then they go through everyone they caught and check their documents. If they can't provide any proof of being citizen or staying legally, they are cuffed and taken to police station for ID verification if they pretend to not have ID or to deportation center if they have ID of other country and no legal permit to stay.

Bakery raid: youtube.com/watch?v=c7hCvwlmB5k
Market raid: youtube.com/watch?v=ColWAcix-eg (can see some police swat of outer perimeter)

due process is in no way "cucked"

otherwise anyone could be forced to prove they aren't an illegal immigrant at any moment.

>otherwise anyone could be forced to prove they aren't an illegal immigrant at any moment.
What's wrong with that?
Whole "no mandatory govt issued ID" shit is just not working for your country. Imagine having secure biometric passports with fingerprints and other relevant info recorded into chips in them. No more voting fraud, no illegal aliens, prohibitely hard id fraud. You already have these "non-driving driver license" things anyway, time to stop being silly.

>extending due process to noncitizens/residents

i bet you extend your wifes vagina to jamal too

>hear about Fuhrer Trump's new ALT RIGHT NAZI ABDUCTION SQUAD for illegal immigrants
>just look it up now, ICE existed before trump, media gave impression it was a new thing akin to the gestapo or something
>then find out it wasn't even trump behind all these recent illegal busts
fucking hell libs
it's like they're the ones trying to redpill me on how fake they are

This isn't a good one but it should give you an idea to shoot for.

ill bump you

Has anyone tracked down that girl on Twitter from a while back that proudly presented herself as an "undocumented" university student with a good GPA?

Found it

>you have rights
Think again, Paco

>Biometrics
>secure
lel

Provide spic translation under each points and spread this like poop smear in public toilet

No, I mean secure as in levels of protection, like dollar bills and shit.

Digits dictate this is the will of kek. Failure to comply is not an option

my sides

They're not even legally here ya faggot.

This.

I like you, user.

Check these

>I'M SOOOO SMUUUURT XD
>but not smart enough to follow the laws