There is no god except Allah

There is no god except Allah.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement, Sup Forums?

(note for Americans: Allah is also known as "God", and he's the same God mentioned in your pledge of allegiance)

All I know is that we're building that wall and you're paying for it

Pol is a christian board
Nestorian heretics can gtfo

Allah and YHWH are not the same.

>mexican being an oximoron.

There is no god at all.

Ywhat?

I don't speak Hebrew.

your allah sounds like a bitch

thor could kick her ass.

god is a word with more than one meaning

If I was Muslim, I'd agree with your statement. But I'm not. to each his own.

My god is free will, god is dead.

That right there shows that you know fuck all about your own religion. Whether it's actually Islam (unlikely) or Catholicism (much more likely), you're a fucking moron, Paco.

Go back to screaming "puto" when Chivas's keeper kicks the ball, that's about the extent of your mental ability, you mestizo faggot.

Can you read? or are you like your prophet?

>thor
Hm? Do people still worship that guy?

God = The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Allut = Bedouin moon demon

Show me how to perceive Allah so I can verify your statement.

There is no gods. There is no masters. We are all Earthlings, but most of us need education.

>That right there shows that you know fuck all about your own religion.
I was making a joke, Dr. Asperger. I know "yhwh" is a Hebrew name for God.

You might be unaware of this, but we don't use Hebrew names (such as Yhwh, Adonai, Shaddai, etc.) for God. That's almost exclusively a Jewish thing; we have our own Arabic names such as Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim, Al-Karim, etc.

There is no God, and the Christian God is not the same as the Muslim God.

>but most of us need education
in what truth?

We have one goal to unite with infinity life and death are mere illusions

If you worship the same god, why do you behave like prophets of Satan?

Oh its the 1/62 pureblood norwegian respecting the gods of his ancestors

Cover your face or be stoned whore!

>you know fuck all about your own religion
I'll take "things atheists say" for four hundred, Alex

to say YHWH / Jehovah is the same god as allah is like saying that a reboot of batman where he is allowed to openly kill villains is the same as classic batman

not my batman

In Science. If you know how your brain and body works, you will mostly do not believe in some fairytales. You will know how to live better.

your (blank) a white male.

Even that is too close

RERA
E
R
A

>Allah is also known as "God", and he's the same God mentioned in your pledge of allegiance
No, it isn't. When will this meme die?

>In Science. If you know how your brain
How do we determine whether science is reliable and if things will reoccur the same ways over and over again forever?

REPLYS!!!!!

YHWH all the way.

a e s t h e t i c s a r e r e a l y o u j u s t h a v e to k n o w w h e r e t o look

Fuck off transgender faggot

you are not muslim

you are kafir

you are not a woman

you have a penis

kill yourself

fucking american whites why are the most sjw converting to islam REEEEEEEEEEEeeee

There is only the Demiurge

>token autist finngol sets in

Are you buddhist or something?

You left out "... and Muhammed is his prophet."

He's not. He was a filthy, Arabic, false prophesizing, pedophile who is bathing in the lakes of fire in Hell right now.

>Allah is also known as "God"

Fuck you and your repurposed moon idol you devil-worshiping fuck.

You're going to get yours when worshipers of the one true God and His only begotten Son get around to crusading on your fucking asses again.

Really? So Allah in the Quran is just some -other- god who also happened to create the world in six days, caused a great flood to cover the earth, commanded Noah to build an ark, and appeared to Moses in a burning bush? What an amazing coincidence!

Cause we have a fully functioning brain and haven't fallen prey to some moronic anglo relativistic philosophy

If the Muslim Allah is the same as the God of the Bible and the Gospel, then the Muslims should be baptised and everybody would be happy.

allah is a false idol, and mohammad (death be upon him) is his false prophet. Neither have anything to to with the Christian God, or his son Jesus who was sent to earth to die on the cross for us

'Allah' is not God. It is a name for a demon represented by a crescent that a satanically possessed child molesting maniac who founded a violent and murderous desert cult ordered his followers to worship.

We need to make experiments and make decisions. No naked faith in something. Only experiments and theories. And if we need to be like Hive, so be it. If my Earth Hive needs me, i will follow.

...,.....How the hell do you keep finding me in every thread I post in?

Quit being mad just because I banned you from /islam/, you Sillafi (portmanteau of 'silly' and 'salafi')!

>(note for Americans: Allah is also known as "God", and he's the same God mentioned in your pledge of allegiance)

No, he's not. Any god that chooses a pedophile like Mohamed as his prophet is not the One True God.

Judge a tree by its fruits. Muslims worship a deception of the evil one.

>(note for Americans: Allah is also known as "God", and he's the same God mentioned in your pledge of allegiance)

Not at all true.

its 1/10th thank you very much

we didnt eradicate the natives and build this nation just to let some cuck of a god exist without a beatdown and given to the ravens

Reminder that OP is
>white
>sjw
>feminist
>transgender
>"muslim"

Literally the enemy of mankind. I know him. He's a faggot that seeks attention on half chans islam board.

The best lie is the one with a grain of truth. Besides that, Islam is the dichotomy of the judeo-christian religions. All it takes for you to realize that is to study the end times story of those religions and you'll come to the conclusion that they are opposites.

>muh radical monotheism

What is Satan, then? Why does the Hebrew Bible (source material for your Koran) repeatedly reference other gods?

im not mad anymore lol, ur not a mod hahaha

also im not salafi, you racist gay fuck

lmfao makes sense. Of course it's an angry white boy.

I believe Mohammad was a raping pedophile faggot.

People can ascribe as many stories as they want to a demon, but it will never make him God

>YFW you only tell people about the koran and act like the hadith doesn't exist so you can be intellectually dishonest about your religion

Stop shitposting and build the wall already.

Blue Status:
[ ] Not Shared
[X] Shared

Didn't that cult start because some sand nigger found a meteorite?
Mormon tier full retard.

Are you the tranny Iv'e heard about?

Note for spics: Allah, or more accurately al-Lah, is Arabic for "the god", an important monotheistic distinction for Arabs who had previously acknowledged many gods, and we're aware Islam is an Abrahamic faith.

A beta cuck white boi actually, he has a boyfriend.

Funniest thing is he claims they are a straight couple since he wears dresses.

He's disgusting, he is trying to spread marxist propaganda.

>ur not a mod hahaha
I chose to step down because nerds like you wouldn't stop derailing every thread I posted in. :T

Mexican muslims are as rare as mexican intellectuals

Allah here.

Don't worry, folks. I don't let Sand niggers and Dindus in my house. The whole reason they are doing bad shit in my name is to try and discredit me on Earth to all the people worthy of my paradise when they die.

That's why I am announcing my partnership with Kek. If Kek vouches for you, that all I need.

>he's the same God mentioned in your pledge of allegiance

Sage.

Important thing is you arent mod anymore, you disgusting homosexual.

Well at least that means he has taqiyya down solid.

okay josé muhammad

proxy, hes am*rican

HAHAHAHAHA how are male trannies not sodomites?

Lets all report this thread collectively.

>Not birthing a new God out of pain and suffering
Pffttt, you faggots are weaksauce, I'm gonna go usher in Paradise and you can stay down here in your evil dirt

When Muslims talks of their religion in English, why don't they say "God", if both words refer to the almighty deity?

That's fake. That middle character there, xi, should not have a bar above it.

wtf I love Jesus now, fuck you Allah you fucking liar.

Fuck Moslems
Fuck Moors
and fuck Mexicans, who are just Moors in hiding.

There's been a lot of scholarly debate over whether trans people should be allowed to transition and identify as their gender of choice.

But, Ayatollah Khomeini allowed trans women to transition in the 80's, and other Shi'a scholars (including Sistani of Iraq, and Khamenei of Iran) quickly followed suit.

And it's not just a Shi'a thing, there are also Sunni scholars in Pakistan who want trans women to have full rights as women.

Take away the "except Allah" part, and I'll agree.

Away and boil your head you stupid cunt.

No, its just a shia thing. You're gonna need to provide proof for the pakistani sunni scholars claim.

You HAD to convert to shitism because its the only cult degenerate enough to claim cutting your dick off and getting pounded in the ass is halal.

You failed as a man and a human being. You should really consider suicide.

I have not yet been given any convincing evidence that a supreme deity exists.

>:T

That's because your threads are not politically related. This is a thread about theology, and while religion is related to politics, you are not discussing politics in this thread in any way.

Nice brand of make-shift theology you've got yourself there.. Islam à la carte

Is the canuck for real, you're really a mental case ?
Or is that some two way hyper-meta-LARPing

Checked but 8 is a number of change therefore your post is wrong.

can someone give me a quick rundown?

Disagree.

hahahaha I thought Islam hadn't been as cucked up as Christianity, I guess I just need to wait a little longer

No worries bro!
>Mexico Flag
>Muslim
It all checks out!

I know him, he's been fucking up eight chans until he got demodded because of his pro lgbt marxist crap.

OP is transexual degenerate

This is a lie. The God of the Bible is perfect love and is inextricably connected to humanity whom He made in His image. The Allah of Submission is an unknowable Lovecraftian horror, utterly devoid of any aspect of humanity.

>you're really a mental case ?

Picture a Muslim Harley Quinn, that's basically me.

How did you even recognize him ?
Poor Marx.. he was once embraced by people like Castro or Trotsky, nowadays it's only literal autists and mentally ill dregs who follow him. Twilight of the idols, as the other guy said

So you enjoy the board more without me?

Well, I'm glad you were able to find some peace.