The biggest red pill of the century

youtube.com/watch?v=0DSm-FYVudA

Sup Forums, this is something we must spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
thereligionofpeace.com/
youtu.be/0DSm-FYVudA?t=32m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
youtu.be/0DSm-FYVudA?t=33m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=0DSm-FYVudA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll bump until it gets attention.

Bump

don't watch this tripe, watch this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

It's not anti-white, watch it, you'll see the message.

Bumping before mods ban me for bumping too much

The title is quite confusing
But I'll watch

The title is a smart choice. The message is pro-Trump and pro-Russian. He knows that the title is going to provoke our attention and the attention of the liberals at the same time.

Bumping again.

The pill gets stronger and stronger towards the second quarter of the video.

watching it right now
will he be ballzy enough to name the triple ( though

Thanks. The first quarter is about Turkey, but the rest of the video is about the US, Russia and the Middle East. He also explains why fat acceptance is bullshit at one point.

Be patient and watch all of it, it's worth it.

Up

Bump. This needs enough attention both from Sup Forums and left-wingers.

Gd dammit, there's too many fucking T*rkroaches in Germany

Now's not the time for memes, watch the fucking video without prejudice.

Stop shilling your shitty Armenian Genocide denying channel

It's not about Armenians or Turks, just watch it. Without prejudice, that's the important part. Half-way in you'll see what I'm talking about.

watched fully

Ok... this is a redpilled video

bump, while I indulge

I can't even listen to his voice m8, it reminds me of every autistic foreign exchange student or immigrant kid I have a class with or talked to in college

If you can leave your comfort zone, you'll be blown away. Or you can choose to stay in the darkness, friendo.

>Hey guys propaganda exists

Why does it exist?

>Why does it exist?
What does that mean?
To make money. To win wars. To conquer territories.

Most americans are too soft hearted to support the best agenda for america.

debunk this thereligionofpeace.com/

>That chess move at 33:30

bothers me so fucking much. Why did he have to ruin the video with a clearly illegal chess move?

The narrator is a pro-Trump atheist from Turkey. You really need to watch the video before making judgment.

Maybe it was an allegory to how ZOG doesn't play by the rules, kek.

Siktir git amina koyayim. Kendi video'nu shill'lemekten de utanmiyorsun.

fucking retarded vid so far

>You really need to watch the video before making judgment.

He's also anti-gun.

He doesn't understand freedom

>At that point, you know he's a bitch.
Hearty kek

What good are guns when you don't even have the capability to overthrow your government? They're only good for protecting yourself against Tyrones breaking into your home.

>uruk guruk dumburuk

you answered your own question, ahkbar

Also, watch all of it. You don't have to agree with everything he says.

why would I want to watch pro-muslim bullshit again?

Efe Aydal is the hero we need against Cenk Uygur.

>What good are guns when you don't even have the capability to overthrow your government?

We don't need to be able to defeat the US military in a head to head conflict for guns to be useful as a political threat.

It means that the government can never initiate a martial law that goes against the will of the populace.

We might not be able to defeat them in a head to head conflict, but they wouldn't be able to defeat us either. There's no way for them to have enough manpower.

Any attempt by the government to directly oppress the american people will certainly end in the destruction of the american government.

Kek, I'm telling you, watch it without prejudice, then come back and respond. If you had watched the first 15 minutes, you'd realize that it's anti-Islam and pro-Trump.

"I believe ISIS is an artificially created arsonist"
This combined with anti-gun faggotry from OP,

I quit watching

The only reason they haven't banned guns yet is not because they fear a physical backlash, it's because of the constitutional loopholes and state liberties.

Either way, whether you have guns or not is not relevant, because the average American is blue pilled and wouldn't even know when to use weapons to try and overthrow the government. The US government has no reason to takie away your guns, they're already safe in their seats. Why? Becaues the public is blue pilled. A blue pilled public is harmless whether they have weapons or not.

Insightful

made me think about how americanized most european countries are. still prefer burger bros over mudslimes any day tho

Presenter assumes I think western media is entirely honest, because i'm western.

Life's too short for this video, even without getting martyred.

Here at 32m 55s He doesn't say jews, but he gives a hint.
youtu.be/0DSm-FYVudA?t=32m55s

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

The title is worded like that so that (((they))) woundn't take it down? Nice.

>Why? Becaues the public is blue pilled. A blue pilled public is harmless whether they have weapons or not.

Naw. That's a perception you have from taking the MSM too seriously.

Many americans have the spirit of rebellion alive in their hearts.... The MSM just doesn't like to talk about it because they try to push the narrative towards peace and stability (for themselves).

They may be bluepilled on some things, but we all agree on muh freedom. If the government tries some shit to take that away, there will be consequences.

fuck off mohammad

No idea, it could be that he wants to provoke the attention of the right-wingers because you just know that you'd watch a video with such a title to laugh at its implied anti-white content.

>muh Turks didnu nuffin, it's da white man's fault
When you get your asses out of this island then you can cry about others being imperialists.

t. someone who believes that Turkey is not responsible for the Cyprus fiasco but is simply the consequence

It's not about Turks. It sounds like you shut the video in the first 10 minutes.

It's true. It's all true.

Turk language sounds bad and inhuman.
>Gurukulum Guru Guru zo bayd janiya
>Guru guru gulou glou !!

Tbh Im really disapointed, I was waiting for some heavy redpills but it just never happened.
Overall its filled with half truth or convenient missinformations. For ex I don't like his explanation of the obesity case in the us, neither why people arm themselves, I think the later is way more practictal than what he said. America is a nation founded on some principles, and arming themselves in order to not fall under tyranical government is one of them. If you look at America's history they were heavily anti-interventionalism in the past, in ww1 they did not enter the war until the 3/4, same can be said about ww2. Obviously I agree this changed a bit after ww2 and especially since 9/11 but I think if you'd ask a panel of 100k americans, tje majority will tell you they rather cut budget in the military, stay out of the wars and get free college education rather than sack the M-E.
Another error or just misinformation is the part about the "massacre of algerians" during the french-algerian war, what he does not mention is that those massacres, who did happened, were retaliation of what the FLN (algerian forces) did to the pied-noirs (french natives living in algeria at that time). Genital mutilation/eyes mutilation etc is a well known war tactic in the islamic world and there's no mental gymnastic arround that, they even did it recently in the bataclan for instance or just watch any ISIS video really.
I didn't waste my time because I always like hearing something from a different perspective than what the mainstream media in the west offers but trust me there's western intellectual that find a beter balance of objectivity at describing the reality of the ME and western imperialism than this.
Thanks for the partage nonetheless.

>Not a bad video, lot of good points, and he even almost named the jew.
the USA is Evil and Turkey dindu nuffin thing is absolute bullshit though, every country is pragmatic and amoral, every country will always try and fuck over others to make themselves stronger because that is human nature.
The shit about the media is spot on, but the part he misses is not just the money aspect, but the cultural one. The ((elites)) don't just want more immigrants and refugees for cheap labour, they want to take away individual traditions and beliefs, take away heritage and personal pride so that whatever the media says goes form here on out.
tl;dr not bad for a roach, but this is not objective like he likes to pretend

WTF was that chess move in the start :D

thanks for the flag m8

some retartds of you burnt whole villages for no reason. way before the algerian war.
you think you were the civilized ones. then why you tortured men and raped women and hanged children.
why you beheaded a man and his son and puted thier dicks in thier mouth.
gay apologist.
french occupation did crimes.
you started nigger lover, you loose.

You were no diffrent then ISIS.

Roach denies Armenian genocide what a shocker.

youtu.be/0DSm-FYVudA?t=33m32s

"We should start using our brains"

Proceeds to make an impossible chess move

You did exactly the same while we were building your whole country, archimed.
Now look who'se doing that still today, in the 21 century, its your tactic, you invented it, you master it, you love cuting dicks off dead bodies and thats why we will never be able to live with each others.
>its always the same 4 pictures
Sadly our government have forbiden the leak of the bataclan's pictures of mutilate french goyim so I can't reply back with what your kind did to us a bit more than a year ago
Except the part about building your whole country from the ground, railroads, hospitals, schools, etc

Good video but I could do without the obesity and video games make you kill parts.

I get that they were trying to get across the main idea of "your gov would sell you for profit" but those two points are pretty unconvincing. School shootings and obesity are problems, yes, but it felt like he did 20 minutes of research to see what people usually blame them on and then used those for the video.

I also wish he skipped the 911 conspiracy parts. I think the video has a lot of great messages, but there are some ideas that, even if they're true, aren't likely to be taken seriously by most people. And then they'll just disregard the entire video as garbage because of the few things that sounded a bit too crazy.

>the same exact way
your mom, we didnt kill pregnant women you barbaric.
dont play it like we were equal. because 132 years of turture doesnt equal 8 years of war.
you let bastards kill your subjects.
>muh bataclan
do it cuck. if you want to bring those picture who have no relation with algerian war. i have the right to bring all movies,photographs,memories.. of french torture.
and its not like french approved the torture, they hated it and had nightmares over what 12 bastards done to a whole village.
plus the french were against war.
i know all the tricks desparatly jews did to suprress the revolution.

STOP APPOLOGIZING FOR MURDERES.of any side.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0DSm-FYVudA

That was pretty good.

That was pretty good bump