Admit, Sup Forums. You hate women

Admit, Sup Forums. You hate women.

(Don't worry, I do too).

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14969
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't hate them, I'm simply unable to respect them.

Why do people get on social media knowing the extent of the stupidity on there, then bring back their screenshots expecting sympathy?

Woman = 3 moist holes

Vanity is the reason why women can't into anything. Prove me wrong.

We evolved to reproduce genetically as effectively as possible, not to promote as much "equality" as possible.
Women are now more miserable historically than they ever have been due to the forced equality meme.
Men are better at controlling women than women are at controlling themselves.

I hate women really fucking badly. The first time I touched a vagina I was 21 she was on her period. The first time I had sex I was 22 and caught the clap from a third world Asian prostitute. My first "relationship" I was 22 and she was married and I ended up with some bs criminal charges and losing my job. I'm almost 24 now and if I had a button that killed all women on earth I'd hit it so fast my hand would break.

you're right, and unfortunately social media just escalates it.

fuck man i'm living in the wrong era

how's you get criminal charges?

I dated a crazy bitch that got the cops called and the ran off, but the cops were understanding and actually wanted to find and arrest her.

>hates women
>obsesses about them constantly

Make up your fucking minds you turbo virgins, if you hate them that much, go out and rape anf fuck like an arab

>implying i dont hate fuck already

don't mind the slide threads straya

Said I threatened her, we were co-workers.

you're quite the Van Gogh with that broad brush impressionist techniques and disillusionment with women.

yeah sorta but I hate most people

I just dislike the way faces look

>tfw handsome
>tfw women still don't care about me
I just want a loving relationship; is that really so much to ask?

Love women.

>"I can use big words": The Post.

Yeah I am generalizing. But generally women are more retarded than men. Fact.

I saw a woman at a grocery store inSudbury yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The man at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “maam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I love the idea of women

But 2d is not yet real so I can only look at 3d in disgust

I just love bois

I just hate when they talk

>in Sudbury
I stopped reading there

I just want to trust them but it's hard.

Dude I'm handsome as well but in some ways it's a downfall. Only sluts come on to me and average looking girls seem almost intimidated when I talk to them because they seem to think that I'm out of their league or whatever when in reality I'm just a loner and someone who wants a traditional girlfriend. I only get hit on by really horny girls and weird sluts and I hate it because I can never find a girl who I think will actually be normal and not crazy or slutty.

I hate them all so much. I've practically given up because they all seem the same. Sometimes I wish I was a faggot so I could be into people I actually relate to but homosexuality disgusts me. I have so much trouble relating to girls and have had so many chances to have sex all my life because of my looks but I have not taken advantage of them because I want to actually have sex with a girl that I like, not some whore.

>asshole
>wet

yeah maybe if she just sharted

yes, they are scary and mean. and they wont let me touch their boobies. wimmin are evil.

I don't hate women
I hate shitty people
It just so happens that a lot of women are shitty people

>women are more retarded than men
*facts*
men cheat more often and at a higher general rate even though they have much fewer opportunities. men FUCKING RAPE children. Men abuse drugs and alcohol at higher rates.
muh how do we fix white women pol memes.
Men are the sculptors of society.

I like women but I hate spending money so it will never work out
Die Chad

I've never met a woman that wasn't a bitch. That's not even me exaggerating. Women are genetically cunts, everyone of them. Starting from my mother to every slut on the street that's what they all are, attention craving sluts. You faggots sure do a good job of giving these bitches the attention they crave.

Everything about women make me angry. Their shitty voices, the way they carry themselves, the way they dress. Why do they feel the need to be such sluts? I despise them.

I'm not Chad dude chad actually has sex. I'm some sort of failed version of him

>ignoring all the good facts

>no wimmen prez
>all the best chefs are men
>most programmers are men

go outside.

Is this a Canadian inside joke?

>men FUCKING RAPE children
thanks for using caps faggot, otherwise i wouldn't have known you meant it

women aren't cool and desperately want to be
they hate that they're weak but they know it's true

As someone who is nearly blind without corrective lenses, I view wearing fake glasses the same way normies would view someone rolling around in a wheelchair as a fashion statement

Boys are raised with a sense of honor and duty. Girls are raised to never let anyone tell them what they can and cant do. Government makes them equal under law. Result?

wait a minuet........ is not hating women a thing now ? lmao hahahha
fucking western men
this is why your women cuck you because you treat them like they are equal to men

if you want your girl to be loyal just smack the fuck out of her everytime she disrespects you in anyway
this is my method and my wife never even looks at my eyes

women are made to serve superior men
raise children and cook
>women voting
>women driving cars
>women working
>women dominating men

i dont understand why wont all white men just kill themselves

Of course I do. It's utterly insane not to hate women.

Men are not all sunshine and roses either, but there is a major difference between the way that men and women think and behave that should make every person suspicious of women. Women are liars by nature, and they're excellent at it.

A man might bully you. He might hit you. He might even be nice to your face and trash you behind your back. But in every case, he *knows* that he doesn't like you.

Women are different.

A woman will take your time, your attention, and your resources, knowing that you want her, and she will give you only the illusion that you have a chance. She will never know this, and she will believe that she is "waiting" to develop feelings. A woman will date you, fuck you, move in with you, and marry you without ever feeling one bit of affection for you, all the while cheating on you to get her fix.

A woman will tell her friends "you're awesome" and "I'm so glad we're BFFs" and fuck her man behind her back and feel totally justified. "It just happened," she'll say. "He just wanted me more. It's not my fault."

Women possess an infuriating lack of knowledge of their own devious, duplicitous behavior. No matter who you are, you are a fool to trust a woman, and we have all done it, and we have all been burned.

You either hate women or you don't understand them.

Women are the soul killer. Women are the descent into hell. Women are the anti-enlightenment. Women are the bejeweled chalice in Indiana Jones that burns the greedy bad guy's flesh into dust. So beautiful... so tempting... Such promise of life and joy... but even one taste and you risk total annihilation.

Fuck women to death. I can get by better with only tea, beer, and cheese until I die.

Only because you're all a bunch of fat kissless virgins who are physically abhorrent, lack any ambition, and will probably amount to nothing in life.

Pic related. The average Sup Forumstard.

If you trust them you're a fool. They don't even trust each other.

who's the one above Chad?! with better fashion, higher iq and more personality

Fuck off Ahmed. That's a great way to get poisoned and or stabbed

nah. they just don't know any better (or don't care).

you can't expect any woman to be moral or respectful, especially if they are good looking.

It must suck to be you.

>(I'm totally like you guys believe me)
>(it's not like I'm a pathetic numale journo who's baiting for incriminating posts to add in my "see how evil are white males" article)

Admit it OP, this has nothing to do with Sup Forums
Kill yourself

Wouldn't have been any different/better for you in the past (or the future) I assure you.

>t.time traveling NEET.

why u angry though ?
fucking amerifat

Do you know who she is? Can't find sauce any where

her right tit looks like it is painted. or else its a dog ear tit

I love how you guys talk about girls, its such a turn on to be so hated

It's just not fucking worth it these days. I like the idea of being close with a chick and i was with several in the past, but i've been out of the game for about 10 years and even though i'd like to get back into it i'm disillusioned by how women are today. It's too much shit to put up with and too much money just get get my dick wet. SO many women have emotional problems and the phone culture of the last decade has made it much worse. They can't communicate except through texts and emoijs. I'm the type of dude who doesn't really give much of a shit about pop culture stuff and i fucking hate music like Beyonce etc...but that's essentially all they care about.

The vain attitude and expectation of you providing for their every whim on demand and THEN fucking you over in divorce when they get tired of fucking you and want nigger dick instead is too much of a risk to take

You're in s SLIGHTLY better position than the betas, but that must make you more aware of how ridiculous it is to envy you and chase pussy at great expense.

>wearing glasses with no lenses in them

You're right, I do hate women, and that is why.

Taiwan #1

>just smack the fuck out of her

Sounds awesome and I should probably start doing this

I really fucking hate them sometimes as well. can't blame any of you.
I just want a gf who doesn't ostracize, abandon or demonizes me over literally nothing. my mother is the worst too, fucking hate her guts.

Women are generally bigger pedophiles then men are.

imagine the face of your grandfather watching you bastard shitpost on some autistic imageboard site
if japans wants to rise again they must get rid of all weeb scum like you fucking faggot

smack the fuck out of her if you are in a good mood
but if she is too annoying or starts the disrespect just knock her out

source?

Necessary evil. Pretty much. At least we all know just to fuck em not love em.

Not exactly our style, but probably better than this fucking degeneracy we have going on!

Well with all those teachers banging students they are catching up in the raping children part pretty quickly.

Jokes on you, I never knew my real grandfather so I couldnt give less of a fuck

I thought it was in relation to society and who's actions undermine it more. Forgot to mention that men also kill far more innocent people than women. Who gives a fuck if men are better chefs in the grand scheme of things.

I unironically think that women are the ones to blame for a lot of shit that the (western) world is going through.

Don't even try to chase them man it's a total waste of time they're so fucking stupid it's unreal. Never met one in my life I didn't hate. When people here say it's about looks or betas are just angry because they're disadvantaged it's not true. Women are insufferable across the board

At least he is not a shitskin

They only thing muslims got right was women

gee i wonder what happened in the 60s

They are an energy loss masquerading as an energy gain

even worse
a fucking nip
complete disgrace

I hate this woman.

>

Nope.

More please, i'm so close

nber.org/papers/w14969

Small summary there but also includes the pdf to the full paper

Pathetic.

You should commit seppuku ASAP.

At least 30% of women have rape fantasies
>women get raped
>wonder why

I don't know and frankly I wish you would tell me

Damn.

There was this girl where I used to work who was dating this guy who was also working where we were working. They were living together, he'd just finished his engineering degree, and they were working towards getting married.

Suddenly one day she breaks up with him out of nowhere and starts dating this other guy who works at the same place we all do. She did this while they were still living together. The guy she broke up with eventually got a job somewhere else and moved away, but they continued living together for a good while.

It blew my mind because she always seemed nice, and their relationship always seemed like it was going well. He was a good looking fit guy with a bright future, but she just got bored and wanted someone new.

It really scares me because I horribly misjudged her character. I can't believe I was so off the mark. Surely all women aren't like that, but there's apparently no way for me to tell which ones aren't horrible people.

I wonder how fucked up her ex is now.

White women chasing the nigger dick

dude - do you even history?

it was to empathize the magnitude of those words. You guys are fucking stuck in a loop over some shit a girl did to you in 5th grade and yet seem to think men raping shouldn't affect women's views of us.

Not relating to this subject no, did divorce become okayed by the church or something?

I like you!

Women steal the warmth.

This is true.

They all are bud but the other male was just a better candidate. Look up some articles on hypergamy. Trump is right about letting your spouse work. And the best place to get laid is from co workers.

And why would i ever listen to an amerifat about what i should do?

nigger, no.

the 60's was pretty much when feminism started, women were given a lot more rights during that decade and ultimately began the shit show.

>Women only kill their husbands that mistreat them

Well maybe we also have to consider that those are not the hallmarks of normal sexual development.

Ahhh that makes sense, I didn't 2 and 2 together.
Thank you.

>Women are the bejeweled chalice in Indiana Jones that burns the greedy bad guy's flesh into dust. So beautiful... so tempting... Such promise of life and joy... but even one taste and you risk total annihilation.
Kek, you earn a (You) for that weapons-grade autism™ you just displayed.

Naw. Just don't like the stupid, vain ones. There's just so many of the bad kent no they drown out the quality ones.

If you're GF is a "career women", how likely is it that she's banging co-workers?