Why was he petting the Japanese Prime minister during that handshake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTbPme9mJDs
youtube.com/watch?v=6zt_Qhkovo0
youtube.com/watch?v=RPAWiywqV3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ7Eq6EC1DQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's autistic.

That's what they're for.

This nigga kawaii

fpbp

They have that close and strong of a relationship

Japan is just that fucking dank

double handshake, for hiroshima and nagasaki.

This has to be the most fucking awkward thing Trump does when we pulls peoples hands towards him during handshakes. He did it to Pence several times already, he did it to Gorsuch during his appointment speech, and now with the Jap.

I get that it's supposed to be some kind of "power" handshake as in Trump asserting dominance or whatever, but it's just fucking awkward to see on video. Maybe in private it's okay but on camera like this its idiotic. It doesn't make him look "tough" or look like the dominant world leader he craves to be, it just makes him look like a literal autistic. Maybe that's where Barron really gets it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTbPme9mJDs

Trump always looks like he is acting at all times, it seems to me.

He never seems 'natural', if that makes sense.

Yea I do get what you mean. It still doesn't mean he shouldn't exercise some level of control over his image on stuff like this. Like I could see this "power shake" sounding good in your mind, like oh fuck I'm gonna show this guy who the big boss really is! but without understanding that it makes you look idiotic on camera.

That said, maybe you're right and Trump is just acting and doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks because he doesn't feel like he's showing his "true self" to anyone. He has said in a few interviews that he considers himself a major introvert and that it's a struggle for him to appear charismatic and talkative. Maybe his way of coping is by always acting.

>is just acting and doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks

I think he is acting, but not because he doesn't care. I think he really REALLY cares what people think of him. Hes got some sort of issue.

to trigger shariablue

kek'd. Autistic like his kid.

It's totally a dominance thing.
If you don't get it, you're a retard.

Also helps that other people might think you a giant idiot when you aren't. I mean, if they know you're an idiot, they'll play their hands like you are one.

And what do you know, he was only pretending to be retarded.

>It's totally a dominance thing.
>If you don't get it, you're a retard.

I get it, but it looks so tryhard when he does it in front of everybody.

Ya, very true.

People criticize him often for the way he tweets or gives speeches using lower level vocabulary and assume that makes him stupid.

Personally I often downgrade my own vocabulary when speaking to people when I don't know their level of education, not to be a dick or anything but just because I believe using simple words is best to ensure that people don't misunderstand what you're trying to say. I believe Trump intentionally does this as well.

Guys don't live their lives in the upper levels of society, running billion dollar empires, brushing elbows with the worlds elite, and at 70 years old only possess the conversational vocabulary of a 6th grader, I mean it's virtually impossible.

In Eastern culture it's rude to only use one hand. Western leaders have adapted this and shake with both hands to seem more genuine, even with non chink leaders.

this, the petting symbolizes the prolonged suffering of a generation of deformed radiation babies

Did Abe-kun get TRUMPED?

PLEASE LOOK AT ME

That guy looks fucking stoked

If you watch his interviews when he was young, he seemed nice and normal. Almost kinda quiet.

I've always thought his modern personality was a character he invented

I think Trump changed after his brother passed away.

Trump wasn't suppose to be the family successor but his older brother.

what is this gossip circle shit overanalyzing everything the president does

hey guys should i bleach my asshole

What was his dad like?

It's a sign of endearment.... usually done to females, buuuuuuut well the Japanese PM is kinda cute, ain't he?

kinda of like one of those pokeymans

>p..p..please look at me senpai
>pets him like a dog

interesting theory, maybe he sees how cucks like bernie sanders get destroyed when they try to be themselves, so its a defense mechanism.

when the left attacks a character and not the real you, its easy to shake it off and think on your feet

Because chinks are animal's, so it's only natural to treat them like so.

>Why was he petting the Japanese Prime minister
HEADPATS
Everyone loves
HEADPATS

Hand holding is very lewd but this forbidden romance between 2 powerful men really gets ya goin'

Japs aren't Chinks you tard

He was letting Abe know that he, trump, is a big guy and is in charge there.

a reptilian

Holy kek hat looked hilarious. It´s how people with high functioning aspie act, nothing wierd tbqh.

Because non-westerners have no honour and cannot be trusted. Using one hand is enough, you are just telling that "I have no weapons in my hand or up my sleeve".

cuz look at how cute abe is

>mfw he invited Abe and his wife to a "working weekend" at his PRIVATE resort in Florida

Trump thought Abe said please look at me but he was telling trump what the photographers said, trump didn't realize this and stared into Abe's eyes while patting his hand like a child, it was insanely awkward, if you watch the video Abe looks away and rolls his eyes and then laughs at trumps misinterpretation, such an odd interaction it was

That's transfer of power, obviously

He's a faggot

Also the way trump jerks people towards him to assert dominance is so obvious it's laughable, we get it , you want to be the boss just relax my mans

Why does DRumpf love nippon so much?

Its called 'having the upper hand'.
Its a symbolic move to show dominance over the other guy.

because he truly loves japan and this guy.

because japan is weak and needs to be coddled.

Because thats how Japanese shake hands also they have been friends for a long time

Theres that red eye.

because they hate chinamen as any rational person would.

Im actually gay so I don't say faggot much but ill let your post sink in with mine

Based on this interview, he doesn't seem to think they are suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=6zt_Qhkovo0

To piss off the Chinks, big league.

Vey, he's our friend
We must secure good shekels deal
We pet each other

Hold up, it looks more like he wanted to bring him in for a handshake + hug (like you do with your friends) but the autistic fucks he deals with have no ability to show emotion so they just stand there while he yanks their arm.

Trump is just too real for Washington. People are used to sycophants and narcissists

Same reason he hugged the flag. He's got a lot of love to give.

Holy shit he is an actual massage"anist". Former Trump supporter here but............

Masseuse

Why is he meeting with George Takaii?

Abe's face during the whole thing was priceless.

He's in pursuit of the highest ratings ever for reality show.

because he's dumber than putin and doesn't know how to improve relations with a country so he just gave him a light petting and a forced smile

sandwich

How can we stop him from getting the nuclear codes?

This is what I was hoping for. I wanted Donald to know, that they are the best friends we could ever have. The long night of 45 is over. The 80s is over. We will face the next century together.

Ten thousand centuries together!

Feels good, doesn't it?

Yellow fever. Wait, maybe it's orange fever now.

Does it really fucking matter? Are you autists seriously this hung up over a simple handshake? This is "Trump's tie is running past his belt line tier" criticism.

Test

Being fake makes him unpredictable.

>Liberals bitch about random shit like this every fucking minute
>Trump invades Mexico
>Already lost my ability to care

A simple power thing with handshake, by placing your hand facing upward you signal predominance. By doing a double handshake in this kind of scenario you simply ascertain your superiority and invert the power relationship.
Obama's handshakes game, for example, is really weak.

Cause Abe is already his bitch.

Look eye....always look eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPAWiywqV3Y

Idk why but I feel like drawing these two as women.

>That guy looks fucking stoked
don't you mean stroked?

You never had pet, did you?

45 DIMENSIONAL MAJONG

He is shrinking his mental space. Its a trick you antisocial faggets no nothing about. Trump is now his father, and he is his baby. Thats how he will feel unconciously. Trump has a new little japanese baby.

JP PM kawaiii?

BASED TRUMP

>mfw i will see your country collapse in my lifetime

>HEAVY
>PETTING
>HEAVY
>VETTING

Headpatting desu~

You idiots aren't paying attention.

There is a symbolic gesture in politics of having the upper hand in a handshake, as a way to signal dominance, the picture goes on the papers.

It's kinda like when a man holds the door for another man, last to go in is perceived as more dominant.

When you're in charge of a whole country, these tiny details matter *bigly* lmao

Abe rushed in for top hand thinking he'd look daring and in control back home in east cuckland but Trump neutered the effect by putting his other hand around it, so in turn he looks like a pet.

A country that can't even use its armed forces like Japan is a vassal state, have no doubt, Trump can't afford to let the Chinese think otherwise

Japan is America's Dog-Kun.

>mfw USA will be 30% white in your lifetime

It wont collapse but it will look more like Brasil

watch and stop being such cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ7Eq6EC1DQ

>I get that it's supposed to be some kind of "power" handshake as in Trump asserting dominance or whatever

It is, and it's very common in the business world.

They genuinely believe they can get a better deal if they manage to "get on top" during the handshake.
They even have a full set of rehearsed moves and counter moves.

>mfw i know nothing about your shitty little country and i dont need to

> Pretty Much American (Ally: Huskiez)
> leaf

Asian people won't let go of your hand when you shake theirs, it's weird...

It will collapse under all the welfare, including pensions and other entitlements.

It relaxes him

He talks about how he hates small talk and socializing in art of the deal

he was patting him not petting

japs are femminate compared to the west (anime, exaggerated cuteness, ect)

the rest of the asiatic world is the polar opposite and without mercy or remorse

no morals or empathy and human ethics

they are honorable and civil
and because of that they(the japanese people) fear NK and china for their power projection for all these decades

there has been alot of recent power struggles in that region

malasian and india and taiwan and tibet also feel the pressure of china

they arent allowed to be considered independant

trump wants to comfort the japanese nation and its citizens on a personal level and to not let them fall for the propaganda

america and japan are allies

It's a Masonic thing. You're not meant to know.