There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who watch PJW

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who watch PJW

How do we rid ourselves of these normie cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQJycehjxmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are like two pop-politics YouTubers you should occasionally watch. The rest are Reddit tier.

ìts babbys first redpill
you cant expect normies to instantly turn Sup Forums tier

This board is one of the dumbest bunch of reddit cross posters on Sup Forums. What do you expect?

Literally who?
T᠎bh the only "youtuber" I watch is molymeme. Otherwise it's just a websites for free music and video guides to explain things to me like I'm retarded.

DER MAYNE STREAM METEOR wants to tell you that depression is real. They cite "scientific studies" and "brain chemistry". But I, a brit who makes money from dumb Americans by making videos on youtube, knows the truth!

Sup Forums could easily have the highest rate of redditors

Sup Forums is also up there

He makes good content and tells you to think for your fucking self instead of worshiping the new fad, celebrities. Unlike most (((youtubers))).

Poison his herbal supplements.

Also if you didn't post him I would only know he exists from Murdoch videos.

Talk about the Jews more.

stop posting about him lol

Lol is he one of those retards that denies the existence of clinical depression? That actually doesn't surprise me

youtube.com/watch?v=NQJycehjxmo

Alex Jones on PJW's success recently about getting dem jewtub views

this

Yeah, he absolutely is. It's fascinating.

his wife is a chink

ignore this beta race traitor

anyone who shills him, Milo, or Laura Southern is here from reddit. they're the ones fucking up our board

>mgtow
PJW isn't mgtow, nor is anyone who marries some asian.

this. he has a gf though but no wife.

it was just a random photo maybe not 100% relevant. either way he is a shill who will give birth to non-euro children.

no he has a chink wife. he used to talk about her a few years ago on some videos because she translated chinese text for him but has been quiet about it lately.

>has been quiet about it lately
Maybe it's because he realized that importing a wife from some poor shit hole just so he can roleplay as some sad traditionalist workhorse provider makes him look fucking pathetic.

Pics of PJW's wife? She qt?

Would you mind telling me who are they?

this
the redpill is a slow process, it has to start somewhere.

ramzpaul and ramzpaul

Stefan Molyneux and PJW

True redpilled youtubers
>Brother Nathanael
>Dr. Duke
>Molymeme to some extent
>moonman
>evalion

>no murdoch murdoch

Oh, and of course
>Ron Paul Liberty Report

Any cointelpro operation is going to be allowed to say some things that are true in order to build up credibility.

The real question is whether he is blatantly lying about some things or worse.

For example, Alex/Paul claims that we have secret energy tech, cures for cancer, etc., things that would improve/save billions of lives.

Instead of publishing this stuff (and they allegedly have contacts and access a la heads of state, generals, top level NSA and so on) to save billions of lives, we get insane rants about interdimensional vampires.

So, infowars is either:

(1) making up the existence of this tech (liars)

(2) doesn't want to publish it because they are genocidal freaks

Either way, infowars confirmed for morally repugnant.

That too mein neger

PEWDS AND LEAFY ;D

Infowars and the Alex Jones Channel.

This, if Sup Forums goes batshit on every entry-level redpill, then we're gonna lose quite a few converts. Who cares if they don't name the Jew, thats our job anyway.

Makes videos about the end of the west

>asian wife

If you have the time, why not watch them?
If you need it - you pick up new information.
If your beliefs are strong enough, they do not change and you end up just laughing at the opposition.

Despite Sup Forums always larping as nazis, when the actual day of the rope comes, the majority will be in the crowd watching the proceedings, not stringing up the jew by the nose.

Oh, who am I kidding, the majority will be at home shitposting.

Why do you want to hoard the redpills like a jew? Normies coming here is good but they just need to learn to browse and not post.