Australia, the white man's homeland

Ok, ignore our cities. Our cities are fucking tiny.

We're the size of AMERICA and have only around 20 million people here. Nearly all niggers and asians are living in the cities.

This means our countryside is majority white. And it also means we have a massive culture around offroading and going camping in the bush.

You cunts need to learn how amazing our camping scene is here. Here's a story about my last trip.

>wheel bearing shits itself in the middle of nowhere
>the other 4x4 lads help try fix it up
>no parts nearby
>they crack open a slab and come up with ideas to fix it
>2 slabs in we figure out there's mines nearby
>head on over to the mines where they also run landcrusiers
>barter some beer for a wheelbearing
>head back and fix it up
WELCOME TO 4X4 AUSTRALIA

Camping here is the most masculine shit ever, i'm not fucking kidding. White girls are on your cock at EVERY FUCKING PUB if you're a young guy with a 4x4.

>Get bitten by snake
>Have anti-venom ready because you're fucking prepared like a real man
>Stab that shit into you, feel the rush of the venom being worked out of your system
>Down some beer with the boys and keep on trekking

Hell, you can even bring your girl along, there's no better way to get a girl on your cock listening to every redpilled word you're saying than to show her how dominant you are by tackling rough terrain.

Other urls found in this thread:

theodora.com/wfbcurrent/australia/australia_people.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canning_Stock_Route
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Canning
youtube.com/watch?v=SmPP1JpQ9Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're 92% white too

theodora.com/wfbcurrent/australia/australia_people.html

FUCK

If you live in the countryside here, you can raise a family surrounded by whites, take them out camping and be a self-sufficient real man.

I know our government is nanny state, but what you cunts don't know is outside the cities they HAVE NO POWER. They don't do shit out here. They're too incompetent.

Let's say you're a young guy, feminised by liberal crap. Come down here to any 4x4 club and the boys will sort you out and turn you into a real man.

You will first learn to be a real man and deal with situations and then DROWN IN PUSSY.

I'm serious. There are so many bluepilled beta men now in melbourne that a real bushman who can take a girl camping is her fucking DREAM.

God australia is so based. Anyone want more stories about camping/4x4?

You've described every white country that currently exists. Just leave the cities you mongoloids.

>Chink, poo, muslim and abbo shithole
>White man's homeland

heh...hehehe.....hehhaha.....AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>inb4 le 56% face

Fuck off Aussie Canada shits on your non country

No, you don't understand. Out here in the bush it is dangerous. Very dangerous. But that's a good thing because it breeds hyper-masculine men that women fucking swoon over.

We're thankful our bush is so fucking dangerous, it's a good thing. It makes us strong fucking men.

You're 60% white, statistically. We're still above 90% and in the countryside we're close to 99.99%.

Beat that cunt.

>white girls
>girls
>pub
>country
hmmmm....

>The cost of housing is so bad that millenials now decide to live out of tents as vagabonds, recognizing only slabs as currency.

sounds great, but I know an aussie guy who came here to the USA. why the fuck would he do that?

Sorry, but your women are a tad ugly and look older due to the hole in the ozone layer.

Go to be Xu.

The company I work with also has a small outfit in Denver. I go on about it all the time trying to get a transfer haha.

>Be out in the desert
>1000km long trail
>Picked up TWO SHIELAS at the pub who want to hitchhike to broome with me
>I know i need to impress them
>Give them a bit of banter for the first hour until we approach our first danger
>Giant rock wall, we could go around but that would take 40 minutes longer
>Signal the boys, they know why i want to go over
>Climb the rocks in my GU patrol, superior torque and a good approach pulling me through
>The girls are cheering and laughing the whole time
>Fuck them both later that night

And i don't claim to be a stud or anything. My mates get laid more than i do.

FUCK ITS SO EASY

Because a lot of men are scared of living this lifestyle, it's not easy. It's fucking rough as shit mate, one time i jumped out of the 4x4 to check a noise and i got a fucking sharp rock through my foot.

Shit happens all the time.

girls are on my cock whenever i leave the house anyway

i have limits mate i cant fuck that often
the boys need to refill

I know this is just Aussie shitposting, but i live in AZ and go on 30 mile hikes in the desert all the time. It's full of poisonous snakes, spiders, scorpions and usually in the high 40's C during the summer. What you're describing is pretty much just living in a hostile area, which a lot of people do. Australia is nothing special.

Ignored the first part until I saw this. I'm coming home. You can increase that percentage a little bit.

pre nigger niggers and flys, am i right?

makes sense

Holy shit I have in comparison driven from Sicily to Northern point of Scotland.

Can confirm. Live in semi-rural QLD and it's all white people here. A few coons too but you get that

>You cunts need to learn how amazing our camping scene is here
Nowhere near as good as America's
If you were New Zealand I would be inclined to agree but you aren't
Straya is nice but it is not America tier when it comes to the outdoors
Honestly other than New Zealand, Wales, and Isle of Man, nobody is

t. american

Do you accept wogs?

>92%
Nah cunt, probably floating around 86-87%
You've got way too many asians and kebab to be 92%

The culture here is what makes it different.

We rile eachother up and shit gets crazier and crazier.

Your camping is nice. Our is harsh and insane terrain. With no-one for hundreds of km to help, you will DIE out there.

I'm not joking mate, your population density makes it easier, we have areas that are literally hell on earth if you break down.

This is what makes it so tough, aussie men are built harder and tougher because of this, the girls love us because of this and how we can make an inhospitable place comfy for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canning_Stock_Route

Fucking read this shit cunt.

Actually, they do occasionally get accepted if they act white enough and look white enough.

Showed him.

>Out here in the bush it is dangerous. Very dangerous.
I live in Florida mate, I know what dangerous is and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the bush may mold you into a man but besides the wicked scars it's no different than the US
Most of your stories with the exclusion of your weird birds would be impossible to differentiate from Colorado

Australia is fucked. It gets more pozzed every day. There is more unemployment every day.
Its depressing living here. You need heaps of money to get anything done, esp finding a decent girl.

We have fuck all kebab, it's all Asian.

Hanson was right in the 90s, there are some places in the city where I see less white people than Asians.

My local shopping center has so many Asians that I get blackpilled every time I walk through, makes me think the ethnostate will be impossible here.

Especially because statistically Asians are fine, there's no "kick them out for being animals" excuse, you just know they're peacefully destroying the culture.

fuck up and join the army cunt

>and how we can make an inhospitable place comfy for them
Then why the fuck can't you make it hospitable within a reasonable distance from places so I'd you do have an accident you won't die?
Face it cunt, you Aussies are just plain lazy.
If America decided to up and move in with the same size population we would have conquered the entire country instead of leaving it hostile and people would live all over the place.
True whites twist the land to his will

The world is a small place

Shut up yah poofta
Every Aussie I've ever met here has wanted to stay and never go back to your island

I fucking love living in Aus and love it more now that I've moved away from Sydney. Still don't know anyone though which sucks but fuck it, I love it down under.

Not fucking true mate. i bought myself a patrol on minimum wage and bitches buy ME drinks in return for the thrill and adventure i give them.

seriously, if you have not tried it join a 4x4 club guys, im not kidding. you will love it, make great mates and even a sperglord like me can be turned into a man.

i used to be a loser virgin faggot, then the boys at the local 4x4 got my ass laid and turned me into a real man.

We intentionally leave it hostile, it serves as a barrier from being invaded. Japan tried to invade us, look how that ended up. They were too shitscared of the desert and we stopped them at kokoda.

Guys I just had an idea

America is fucked. You guys like sub-60% white now. I know we say we're full all the time but that only applies to shitskins.

All the white Americans (and bongs as well I suppose) should move here and begin procreating with other white women (bring some, ideally) and then we'll have our peaceful ethnic cleansing here and white Australia will be reborn

But I dont support a multicultural / multiracial society. The australian army defends those values. They are my enemy.

>You will never explore the Australian Outback
>You will never have run-ins with UFOs, Shapeshifters, and whatever else spoopy stuff lives out in the wilderness

FUG

>40 degrees Celsius
I'm from Florida and I can deal just fine with 30, maybe 35, but fucking 40 degrees is like opening your door, walking outside and automatically getting skin cancer and heatstroke. You guys must be X Men that are capable of living in inhospitable climates, humans couldn't possibly live in such conditions.

I thought you had tons of Moroccans

Fuck's a Moroccan? lmao

i love australian women so goddam much.

rate this girl ive been talking to and am planning on meeting this summer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Canning

Canning received a hero's welcome on his return to Perth, however his cook Edward Blake alleged the party had ill-treated Aboriginals, coerced Aboriginal men to locate water by force feeding them salt, destroyed water holes and kidnapped Aboriginal women for sex.[1] After Premier Newton Moore failed to act on his claims Blake took them to the newspapers which prompted Moore to call a Royal Commission.

"It was necessary at times to use chains on our guides but we padded them to make sure they did not chafe the men's necks...they were happy with the arrangement."

Goddamn this guy was based.

Almost nothing bothers me except spiders, you guys have mutant ones, ill pass.

>Japan tried to invade us, look how that ended up.
Nippon's only weakness is desert, it's why north China was spared during ww2

you need to get your gun laws in order tb h.

My sister stays in Manly and she says all the Brits live there and have formed their own colony, is this true?

Too fucking hot, I'll stay with my comfy North Eastern weather, thanks.

well uh they left for a reason didnt they.

You kidding? The whole invasion started in northern China to begin with, and it was the inland and southern provinces that could not be conquered. Read more books and get good.

>and bongs
You want to go down the shitter?
You invite them they'll take over and turn the country into a tiny replica of their old island and it'll get fucked.
America is doing fine but it's right nice for you to offer
Once Prepbull is gone maybe we can help get Tony back in office and unfuck you

>Not wanting to get bit by one and have what is basically a lit seizure

Aren't Aussies just desert Brits anyway?

Australia, safe-haven for the Jew

"People" from Morocco
Think Gadaffi but with a bigger penchant for selling spices

Redneck brits, essentially.

More like Redneck brits, our sensibilities are completely different (CUNT)

>Aw yeah just cracking a slab with me mates fuckin crikey dingo dinkey di strewth carnt get the 4bie out and roll out ya swag

Shut the fuck up you utter fucking faggots. This country has a endless list of problems and life is going to get tough. Not the sort of tough that you got through by doing drugs with your neighbours son in high school whose dad was a trady and gave you an apprenticeship and now you think you did it on your own. Tough like people sleeping on the street and eating out of garbage, mass thefts, maybe even rioting and looting until we're all forced to wear ID badges every day and scan them for numerous reasons such as shopping and public transport.

Meanwhile, FAGGOTS like OP will keep living in hedonism, shitting on everyone else in the country from their ivory towers. Spewing venomous hatred at those who are not as self professed great as OP.

Young People in rural areas are suffering. You can't get the dole until you are 25 now. There are no fucking jobs in rural areas.

Yeah, just TRY getting a job picking fruit or processing grain. Fucking immigrant backpackers will steal your work right in front of you and think they are working while you are not. Fucking backpackers will even threaten you with violence if you don't let them take the majority of work. The result is you get fired while these pricks get promoted. They band together and work as a gang to cut out the native Australians. They call us the enemy.

So FUCK YOU OP and your horse SHIT, I want someone to complain about this shit and not be swept under the rug, I am sick of this "harden up cunt" attitude you alcohol swilling, ice using fuckwits have, you have ruined this nation and now we're getting taken over by China all because you wouldn't show the slightest bit of empathy, compassion or concern for your fellow man.

I got mine, that's all you fucks care about.

>Come down here to any 4x4 club and the boys will sort you out and turn you into a real man
4x4 clubs and 4x4'ing in general is the pursuit of the westy, or bogan as they are more commonly known.
Why drive through the bush when you can hike and appreciate nature more fully?

>You're 60% white, statistically
We also have more people, meaning more whites. We have almost 8x the whites here than you have in Australia, (((statistically)))

Criminal Brits

we are an offshoot of all that is 19th century british criminality

pretty much.

Lads should I go out clubbing tonight to find a honey for Valentines day?

>Spending that King of money for a fucking 6.5/10
M8...
I had me a 4'10 qt with a literally perfect body from Straya and tossed her aside because she wanted to cam for enough money to start college without debt
If I can land a good looking chick like that you can sure as hell do better than that mong who's clearly a bong descendant with shit brown eyes

>finding a honey for Valentines day at a club
Yeah good luck with that

The omens don't bode well.

Being a criminal in Britain back in the 19th century was like stealing some sweeties

The convicts were arrested for petty shit like that.

Australia is worse than Greece in terms of money.

No Moroccans... but holy fuck our Islam population has grown, now at 2.2%, When the fuck did this happen? It was sub 1% last time I checked.

Either way pic related, we're 28% non-australian but still mostly white due to large amounts of Kiwis and Britbongs

even if you did it would be way too soon to give her anything other than a fuck on valentines day

sounds like a why bother to me

at least you don't have the 48 degree heat

looking for a root and toot nothing more nothing less

>kidnapped Aboriginal women for sex
That is the opposite of based
Those men should be shot
Fuckin worse than bongs getting jungle fever in africa

I don't want to melt in your heatwaves.

How do we stop hate speech in Australia?

youtube.com/watch?v=SmPP1JpQ9Ek

t. poor unemployed 15-25 year old

How is New Zealand, is it basically england except slightly sunnier?

The only thing that lives in the outback are snakes, marsupials and their less evolved kin the aboriginal.

Perhaps they used to be. I have never been but just watching the occasional Australian soap on TV there seems to be a lot more Asians.

>Hadn't seen Home and Away since I was at school.
>Tuned in last week, seen Asian Ozzies, switched it off

Until Australia stops letting in 1% of their country as immigrants almost as bad as Canada it's not a White homeland.

Asians are peaceful, but they're still culturally inferior and really ugly people (inb4 pics of Jap girls and korean plastics)

Fuck me strayacunts, your pakis are even worse than ours

youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ

Yeah, it's called we're better and aren't facing 1980"s Japan inflation
>Started in the north
>Literally everything below China had been conquered and all of their forces landed in the south as long as all their support
Nigger you what

That is apathy

>99.9%

Aren't abbos in the countryside?

No
They're whites from all over Europe
The Brits were just the ones to send them there
Afterwards the bongs did advertise a lot for people to move there though

C'mon, you have to have something spoopy going on. We have Bigfoot, Wendigos, Shadow people, ayyys, and all sorts of strangeness.

do australian girl like japanese man?

i want australian girl friend

you honestly wont find any 3rd world migrants outside of the cities.

maybe some indians going for a country drive but thats it.

if you want to see the real australia, leave the cities. i drove up to cape york from brisbane a few years ago, nothing but europeans on my travels, and the odd abo.

Its not like they married them user, they just provided some leadership and industriousness genes into their tribe.
And don't forget
>coerced Aboriginal men to locate water by force feeding them salt

>92% white
Fuck off

Go outside. Walk past a school. Look at all the burkas, the monkeys and chinks.

They're lying.

that picture doesnt do her enough justice, shes fucking gorgeous to me though and has an even better personality. plus im a sucker for aussie accents on women so the money is well worth it for me

im sorry your girl ended up being a hoe, mine is actually the most innocent thing to ever walk the planet and doing something like that wouldnt even cross her mind

>tfw love is blinding me to other possibilities

nice one chink. but australia is more white than your country.
lmfao what a guess! you are an actual chink!

We're bringing in 400,000 people every year
We have 200,000 new jobs every year

We have 200,000 school leavers every year

Remember these statistics

Yes they absolutely adore Japanese men.

>When the fuck did this happen
Syrian war
Lots of kebab have been flooding in claiming refugee status or just wanting economic opportunity just like the asians

thats because you live in a city, they dont leave the cities. they move to their little ghetto and dont leave it.

New Zealand is like the gay little brother

Most Kiwis i've seen on here were fucking weirdos