Poo in the lou

>tfw you start a new job working for the government in your western country and this is a real sign posted in the bathroom stalls.

Just kill me senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C90uhvXW1KM
youtube.com/watch?v=m1HTOJY9PwM
squattypotty.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, I've seen these.

Are they intended to civilize chinks or poo in loos?

Who the fuck knows

Chinks already know how to use a toilet properly, if they shit everywhere then they're typically doing it on purpose. You won't find it happen in Chinese businesses or homes.

That said, they're still not civilized. My grandfather got himself a chinese wife and she collects her piss and shit to put on the garden.

What country is that in?

Yeah im pretty sure its for poo in the loos

Poo in loos i use to work in a supermarket with a lot of these people. They shit constantly and everywhere the cleaner had to make a hand drawn version of that sign. It still didn't help even the women shit everywhere.

Canada

You are supposed to squat when you poop. It blocks off your anus a little when you sit. The one on the left is the correct way to poop. It is what nature intended and you cant argue with nature

squatting is actually the superior form of taking a shit and it'd save many lives

perhaps a plastic pedestal around the sink, I could be making money out of it ...

Poos are the worst

The mess is unbelievable, and I'm not even talking about toilet. They eat messy, never wipe the crumbs, always leave the stains behind them in the office setting and I suspect the seldom shower. Utterly subhuman.

Yeah but ur not supposed to stand on the toilet like some kind of super autist. Use a small step stool to raise your feet or something. Or just use the toilet like a civilized human.

>around the sink

Uhhhh

You are absolutely right. In college i had a poo professor and he would do all sorts of weird/dirty shit. He always wore sandals with no socks and one time i walked into the college bathroom and saw him washing his fucking filthy smelly feet in the sink that students wash their hands in. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

What if they dont have a step stool?

>Or just use the toilet like a civilized human.
Im sure theres already enough prolapsed hemorrhoids on your anus for the both of us

Wait ur not supose to squat?

>implying all of western civilization has prolapsed hemorrhoids on their anuses from using a toilet the way it was designed

>the way it was designed

nigga wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=C90uhvXW1KM

youtube.com/watch?v=m1HTOJY9PwM

>she collects her piss and shit to put on the garden

Piss is sterile, but human waste is toxic...

Lol I shit like the left image and I don't leave a single trace of a mess. How the fuck can you miss the toilet while shitting?

Then you have to take your pants all the way off.
I can dig the idea though. Has potential.

Chinks use these. You'll only see western style toilets in tourist areas.

>It is what nature intended and you cant argue with nature
Nature is a bitch who can't see past the current generation.

I think I keep seeing these in my university bathroom stalls. I thought it was a joke somebody just put everywhere but now I'm not so sure.

>Standing on toilet when perfectly good street

I actually wish they would put this in my office building. Mainly whites and insurance company but one customer support section has like 20 poo in the Loos with 2 white managers.

They speak their native tongue, minimum two toilets unflushed and one always stuck.

Fucking disgusting people.

Why are poo in the loos such disgusting people Sup Forums?

Correction: poor countries use them.

Yeah this way, you have a little shelf there to put a book on, a drink or snack, etc.

this the west has been shitting retarded for decades i wonder how much cancer has been caused by this all thanks to some faggot britbong who had to be comfy

I had heard about the poo in loo's disgusting shitting habits. For instance, instead of toiler paper, the pil would pour water down his asscrack, and cleanse his anus of feces with his hands.

The first time I witnessed it was in a bathroom stall whilst I was taking a shit. The bathroom was empty, but the man who entered took the stall next to mine. He placed a water bottle on the floor, which disgusted me, because who wants to drink from bathroom stall shit water? Then it struck me. Was this a poo in loo in the wild? A genuine Pajeet? Yes, it must be.

My suspicions were confirmed a few minutes later when his foul, curry-scented defecation was over and it was time for the beast to clean himself. He picked up the water bottle, and then the sound of pouring water could be heard, followed by a squishing sound. On and it went, as he jammed his fingers into his feces covered shithole. Not a sound was heard from the toilet paper roll that day, my friends.

Pajeet exits the stall. Exits the washroom without washing his hands.

The second time was much like the first, although I learned a bit more about these primitive creatures and their capacity for individual self-expression.

Walking through a building at uni towards my usual shitting spot, a small, often deserted bathroom. Ranjeet darts ahead of me from out of nowhere at the last corner. Is he heading to the bathroom? No! It wasn't supposed to be this way. I look to his hand and he's holding a styrofoam KFC bowl, like the ones they use to serve macaroni salad. Oh my god. My previous experience instantly reveals the purpose of the bowl.

I walk into the bathroom after him out of curiosity. Sure enough, he walks over to the sink and fills the bowl. Then without hesitation, he walks into the stall, with no care paid in the world to my presence. I was both disgusted and awed. This was no fluke. This is the way of the Indian people. I left the bathroom in disgust, resigned to shit another day.

But to this day, I refuse to shake an Indian's hand.

I poo like on the left. It's more healthy and doesn't make a mess of your toilet, unless you're retarded and can't aim.

You also need a proper toilet seat, because most fragile seats will break with a whole grown human weight on them.

You also need to be thin so that rules out most lardasses from pooing the healthy way.

squattypotty.com

fuck that i'll sit like that on the left it's better healthier to do a shit like that and also water wont' splash up to your asshole when hte turd plops down.

uh im white and my parents taught me to poop like the one on the left... been doing it that way since i was a little kid and im 27 now. it is better because the poop and water will never splash back up on your butt and the poop torpedos out much more directly and quickly

My grandmother does that too.

Why?

Is it good for the soil?

Both