So, say Shia LaNigger pushes me, and starts yelling in my face...

So, say Shia LaNigger pushes me, and starts yelling in my face. Is it legal for me to take him to the ground or even punch him the face? Would you go to court for doing the above? Invading personal space, and spitting and howling in anger at someone is more than enough to be assault.

Other urls found in this thread:

nycriminallawyerblog.com/2014/05/20/self-defense-work-new-york/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The issue is that he is a famous figure and one that can be fully exploited as a martyr. You would lose all day everyday even if you were justified.

>pushes me
Yes
>Invading personal space
No
>spitting
Maybe
>howling in anger
No
>yelling in my face
No

probably, it'll be worth it to go to jail for whoopin a celebrities ass though.

If you are amaerican you can just shoot him and say he attacked your castle

this kid should sue claiming shia damaged his hearing

If he touches you, it's assault. This includes pushing.

it looks like he's about to kiss him

it depends, are you a weak, skinny, timid, and awkward NEET Sup Forumsack? if so, then your question should be, is it wise to get my autistic ass kicked by shia lebouf?

Just stand and grin, Sharia LaPoof will flip out sooner or later, then retaliate in full force.

You can definitely sue for that if you can show damages.

Claim that he spat into your mouth.

The police do this all the time to get convictions. It's called 'assult with a bodily fluid'

Don't say spittle, say there was a large lumpy 'slug like' feeling , and it made want to throw up.

Say that you didn't know if the unconventional attack would continue with other unusual attacks, your eyes etc.

Fuck Shia. He touch me, I fuck him up. I kill a communist hobo looking motherfucker for fun.

I call my lawyer. He’s the best lawyer. He’s such a good lawyer, by the following morning, Shia gonna be working at Starbucks.

you'll be arrested but he'll win the court case against you and then will keep suing you till you file for bankruptcy

If you fear bodily harm or threat of death you can defend yourself in order to get away.

If you were trying to get away but he's following you yelling into your ear, you could probably punch him in the face in order to escape and be justified, as long as you aren't some corn fed big ass nigga.

You'll probably want to call the cops though so that you can explain what happened before the liberals flock to lie and defend him.

What you dont see in the OP pic are the 3 bodyguards (2 others plaincloths) that follow him everywhere

are you fucking retarded?

how could you prove that someone damaged your hearing by yelling in your face?

That's why one should always carry a gun.

>ywn get to pop several rounds into Even Stevens and his hired muscle, why live

u should have kissed that qt OP

With a letter from a doctor, usually.

>nycriminallawyerblog.com/2014/05/20/self-defense-work-new-york/

Basically, no escalation of force (if he punches you, you can't pull a gun) so if he pushes you, you can push him back but you cannot punch him. You can wait until he throws a punch and then start swinging, but with so many witnesses, I can't guarantee anything. You also have to make an attempt to get away from the situation as opposed to ending it yourself.

In other words, no.

Also, NY is cucked as fuck:
>Second, you CANNOT use deadly physical force if you can retreat to complete safety (hence no stand your ground). So if you are in a situation in which your attacker is running after you with a knife, but you are in a car, under New York law, you are guilty of murder if you get out of your car and kill your attacker if you could have safely driven away.

Este.

It's on camera. He put his mouth directly onto the other guys ears, multiple times.

b-but I'm a celebrity

The thing is, he didn't touch him.

He's deliberately going after shorter guys, yelling into their ear because he is taller. And they can't retaliate to the same degree because they are shorter.

>Is it legal for me to take him to the ground or even punch him the face?

lol you wish you could. Shia would destroy you.

You're an idiot, if he pushes you you pretend like he really hurt you and then sue him for some big Gs

Please stop yelling in my face, your breath smells like circumcised penises.

No. I've been wrestling and taking jiu-jitsu for about 8 years now (collegiate wrestling.) I took a bit of boxing here and there, but could kick the living shit out of Shia just with hands if I had to.

I'm not big either, about 5'11 and 165, but weight doesn't matter against macho faggots like Shia.

Walk towards him slowly, do not flinch back, he's bound to accidentally bang his head against you considering the way he goes off, hopefully giving you a nose bleed, busted lip or something. Sue the shit out of him, it'll be worth it.

6'2" and 150 lbs. How would I do against Shia?

Bahahahaha okay bro. You've clearly never engaged in any sort of physical activity whatsoever. 1-2 years in a wrestling or jiu jitsu class, and you would shit all over this wannabe cunt.

>I'm not big either, about 5'11 and 165

lol you'd destroy shia, he's 5'9 like 120 pounds

Wow... That's skinny as fuck man. It depends if you have any martial arts background (not useless bullshit like karate or taekwando. If you had a wrestling or jiu jitsu background, you would tear him a new one.

>spitting
technically assault. no lie

Ce fac biatch

B-but I'm not a manlet, right?

I have never fought in my life besides one time in elementary school, at 9.

You don't have to specifically show damage you can show the intent to cause damage and the video would probably be sufficient to show this, but Shia's lawyers would get him off.

Yes if someone was yelling at me inches in front of my face or in my ear deliberate to assault me with sound, yes it is obviously assault.
Sound can be used as a weapon and that was assault. I would not tolerate it at all.

Not true in every state.

There are states where you can fight if both parties agree to it, and pushing is showing agreement.
t. Born in one of those states

I think a lot of us here who have some grappling or striking training could kick the living shit out of him even below his size. A lot of times, if someone is a LOT larger than you, hand to hand is a bad idea even if you're more skilled. Grappling requires absolutely zero strength though, it's mostly momentum oriented.

Hell no you're not a manlet dude. If you went to the gym a bit, maybe even just ate a lot of food, you'd be giant. Being tall and skinny is a fucking massive advantage in grappling, regardless of weight though.

> didn't touch him

Irrelevant, Shia used his voice as an acoustic weapon to deliberately injure that other man's ear. The proof is in the video. This is assault with a weapon, plain and simple.
I'm a lawyer guys, if charges were pressed on Shia there is a chance that he could be convicted for assault with a weapon.

What are "fighting words" and feeling "threatened "

I don't get the opportunity to fight. I usually avoid fights and I barely interact with people.

But being tall keeps the gypsies away I guess, they don't pick on me, they haven't picked on me since I was 14 and 5'6".

Surely in the land of the free you could get spicy with a bit of pepper spray in the face of such an attack.

Depends on the state
Since he only goes to non-pussy states when he does movies
Highly likely you're going in the slammer

I'm telling you guys, its assault with an acoustic weapon, that's aggravated assault.

>Not true in every state.
>nycriminallawyerblog
>NY is cucked

I was only talking about NY. Escalation of force is illegal in most places, but at least where I'm at, if you pull a knife, I have the right to shoot you because you are intending to kill me. Stand your ground laws should be federal laws.

you missed your chance, hwndu was shut down