Spic anchor baby here

spic anchor baby here,

i just want to remind you i have no allegiance to your country and would sooner join ISIS than fight for your country and your president.

i really can't wait til the civil war starts so we can kick your face in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qP5YjAr9sI
breitbart.com/california/2017/02/10/ice-arrests-160-california-enforcement/
youtube.com/watch?v=qW3AAsYRSfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool.
Try it please.
I want all of you gone.

You have to go back. Catholicism is Satan worship.

Can't blame you, the US was a colonial mistake. Hong Kong was a colonial victory.

Triggered.

we'll go back for sure. once we destroy america.

No fuck you Ave Maria I also forgive you.

Fuck off loser. Catholicism is obviously the best of the bullshit religions. Protestanism is for dirty mongrel nigger British fags or evangelical rednecks.

Its not even an argument you cunt.

This is a shitp057. Don't feed it.

Anyone who thinks they can win a war against whites in the west is so delusional I don't even know how they function as a human being.

K. Try it.
I don't care about blue states.
We'll hunt and kill you in red states.

when was the last time you won a war against non-whites? hmm...

kek read a fucking history book you beaner

When was the last time any armed force won a single military engagement against America?

Shit even Spain walked away from that cesspool.

>nerd larping
I'll give you credit that there are actually spics like this, which is amusing because many people are looking for an excuse to eradicate them.

the brits made an empire out of it you dumb cunt

never? whites have never won a 1-1 with nonwhites on equal terms. this is why whites won't dare try to start a war now.
you've lost like 5 wars in the middle east just this decade...you got BTFO in yemen like a week ago...
they got btfo. natives murdered 10000 whites in less than a week.

>would sooner join ISIS

Well you can live that out when Donald Trump builds the wall and sends you back to Africa.

And most Trump supporters are little whinny bitches who barely lift. I won't be fighting for that fucking tangerine either.

0/10

i'm glad you understand why we want you gone. you sound violent and dangerous. the non-violent, non-dangerous ones can stay.
but you have to go, paco. you're worthless to this country. gtfo you sub-human trash.

Please do, I can't wait til every last shitskin is dead. Alll we're waiting for is an excuse. Please give it to us

>i really can't wait til the civil war starts so we can kick your face in.
You do realize that white people have more guns and ammo than you right? Don't be fooled and think liberals are what all white people are like.

Bait

Sage

Saged

B8 harder, Billy

you haven't won a war against nonwhites. yeah germans are easy what about koreans, vietnamese, iraqis, afghanis, etc

we're fucking ready.

>muh guns

that's all they have and all they've ever had. the blacks in chicago could take them all out by themselves if they wanted to.

You see, Paco, here's the thing. You could get away with shit like this when Obama was president. But you know all those people getting deported because they said #UndocumentedUnafraid? Well, the same shit happens when people say they want to join ISIS.

The FBI takes these threats very seriously, and as an American it is my duty to do the same. So I've taken the liberty of passing this on to them.

You'll get your wish sooner than you think! You'll get to meet your heroes in Gitmo.

Man oh man do I feel sorry for the intern who has to delete all of your guys' "extra spicy hot tips". Listen here boy, the dhs does not fuck around, any and all information that you think is useful they not only already have it but I guarantee they're working with it. But if it makes you feel cool to write a tip just go ahead and do it just don't spaz out when you figure out it never helped in any sort of pertinent way.

>Yo DHS, let's kick 'em!
>ICE ICE BABY
>ICE ICE BABY
>Alright STOP
>Immigration and listen
>Trump is back with his brand new position
>Someone grabs a hold of them tightly
>Then deportations daily and nightly
>Will it ever stop?
>Yo, I hope no
>Just build the wall and they'll go
>Can't have a Rome if you let in a Vandal
>What is a Reichstag without a candle?
>Never Come Down from the speakers that boom
>They have a new cloud shaped like a mushroom
>Deadly shockwaves the heart of melody
>Anyone less than the best is a felony!
>Love it or leave it if you want to stay
>God help you if Pence knows you are gay
>We had a bad problem and Trump solved it
>Liberalism? Sup Forums will dissolve it
>ICE ICE BABY
>ICE ICE BABY

Did you really unplug your router, Paco? What's the matter, are you afraid?

?

gr8 b8t But I'll bite.
>Natives don't even have the balls to take back their own country
>Leave country to come to the US to do slavery times tier farm work for peanuts
>Cowards
?If anchor baby you're the product of cowards
>You're literally as bad as the darkies invading the EU.
>Don't have the balls to say that to someone face to face
>Even in a group setting you'll puss out and just jabber it in Spanish to one another
>Even nigs have enough balls to bring the bants face to face.
>In all reality when you put it together nignogs have more balls than Mexicunts
>Too bad plagues didn't wipe your primitive counterparts off the face of the planets.
>The only thing Mexicans are capable of invading is the Health Department ques and piles of dishes at fucking Red Lobster.
>The day of the Bus is here Pedro
>Good luck texting your mom from across the border
>Can't wait for Emperor Trump to put one hell of a tariff on the bucks you'll be sending weekly to Mexico via MoneyGram and Walmart.
>That would and should go to the wall. With a counter displaying just how much you tacocucks have contributed to the wall

Once the amerifags kick your ass inwards, don't even think about coming to mexico, we don't want good for nothing traitors fucking the country and playing victim

but that's how i smile to everyone i meet on the street. It's called being polite. something a fucking nigger wouldn't understand

Can't fuck it anymore than the cartel has. Whose giving it to your anal hole now? Gente nueva, cartel de Sinaloa, cartel del golfo, Los zetas, Los antrax, Los mayitos, or the chapo jrs?

Ya dun goof i reported you to the cyber police and your ip has been backtraced dont come near my board or my board every again CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME YA DUN GOOFED

>i just want to remind you i have no allegiance to your country and would sooner join ISIS than fight for your country and your president.
As if there was ever any doubt.

>mexicunt
>we're ready for war with USA
>gets carpeted bombed into submission within a week
NO WAY JOSE

>i really can't wait til the civil war starts

>I am an anchor baby
Does that mean ICE can deport your parents?

Essentially yeah.

Yes. Poor little Paco has to live without his papa, mama, older sister, second older sister, older brother, second older brother, third older brother, younger sister, and his three younger brothers. Poor Paco should probably kill himself.

We sacked your capital in 1847 and we'll do it again in 2017 anytime beaner subhumans need a reminder

You have to go back

Tip sent to the FBI. Enjoy :^)

he thinks you're me posting under a proxy or i've reset my ip. anyway, i'm not scared by a little drumpfkin...

shut up spic. you're a waste of fucking space. you're too poor or too stupid to make it here so you live in a third world shit hole.

spic anchor baby here,

ill die for this country which I have founded my identity in. You have none which is why you seek to destroy everything it has to offer. I will gladly shoot CPT. Ramirez at the border war.

we literally sacked your country and your race is dying. checkmate.
is that all you could muster? sad!
you lost to goatfuckers...someone is getting real brave

This Paco is a good Paco. I'll make you a deal, you kill that other spic anchor baby, and I'll give you and your direct family citizenship.

cant call him a spic in his own country, more of an insult for when your here, like wetback. A spic calling a Mexican spic is just GOAT

>i willingly choose to be a cuck for the white man

wew lad. your dad raised you to be a cuck? you literally have no connection to this country other than being born here and because you were born here you have a document that says you're a citizen that's the only thing that separates you from a fucking illegal. being proud of a country(you have no ancestral connection to) just because you were born in it is one of the most cucked things you can do.

>Kill ratio of like 150000 to 1 against goatfuckrs
>'losing'
Besides, they aren't a real military, nor do they fight like one. Mexico, for what it's worth has a real one and would fight conventionally, which they would NEVER beat the US in. Also, you're a beaner so your opinion is less valid than a niggers.

hello fbi bait, wanna see picture of my guns ?

>yes obey the master, slave. know your place
see what i mean? you're a cuck.
what? im destroying your country. he's living in a third world shit hole. i'm better than him for sure.
>kills millions of innocent women and children instead of the actual enemy
>considers that something to brag about

so we're just going to overlook the fact that your veterans are still committing suicide and crying about ptsd from getting btfo by goatfuckers...hmm...sad!

No beaner baby, it's not. Loyalty to the country your born in isn't called being a 'cuck', it's called 'patriotism'. Something you apparently aren't smart enough to comprehend. When the wall goes up, you are going to be the first one thrown over it.

They got it 2 years into coming here in the 80's before I came along. They advocated to others to do the same and those that didnt are now paying the price. Who the fuck DOESNT want to become a citizen? Then they get mad when you bring it up. Your parent were here since 19XX?? Why didnt they naturalize?

>but muh human rights
>muh no borders

Was meant for Mexico, sry.

They died because the goatfuckers we wanted to kill pussed out and hid among normal civilians.

Hey, you are feces. If I could suck the sky, all the hardmers could possibly manage the more difficult the pattern of the bread. I fully understand. I deal with anbybody. Anbybody handles all personal acts in a reasonable response, but we will deal with it, but we respect it. I understand that handle'd treats it this way. I could handle my password easily, but I am convinced that it is emptiness that I wasted my defense community and I could not protect myself

i don't understand why anyone would shill for a country for absolutely no reason. that is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

>be born
>automatically worship the state

you cannot get any more cucked than that.

>thinks reagan's amnesty is still in effect
>thinks people 12 million people want to be here illegally

what a fucking idiot. you should be sent back to mexico for being such a retarded spic

Please, the legacy of all spics for eternity had been failure. Even the Europeans who whelped you on your subhuman mothers were failures. Durkas are more likely to win a conflict with us than you.

You don't worship it for 'no reason'. You hold it in high regards for the rights and standards of living. You praise it for the good it does. It's not cucked to praise something that works, and works well. Unfortunately, like I said before, your beaner brain can't comprehend that.

Mixing my own (you)s here, this wetback has me triggered. Probably some 4'5 Oaxacan. I bet your dad raised you to not give a fuck about anything, including groping women. He probably told you they love it. I love how raged your getting over me having an identity, you dont even know how to use the word cuck correctly. Am I supposed to be proud of the shithole my people came from down south? I already know its history and why it doesnt succeed. Sadly sending fucks like you back there will only make it worse. At least the Mexicans are finally cleaning up their trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qP5YjAr9sI

you realize if a civil war started you and your entire family would be eradicated right? immigrants and leftists would have zero chance in any kind of civil war.

In a nutshell. Yes, this man will have to be shot at some point.
Literally had nothing to do with Reagan.

Why dont you go back to Mexico when clearly its you that should be sent back. Literal spic.

It's okay. We'll #MAGA by braining the other beaner together.

Are you the wutamellen from yesterday? I recognize the subhuman way of expressing yourself.
Funny you're a spic now, you obviously have an identity crisis, yesterday you were a black.
Here's a friendly reminder you are not in any way capable of defeating ANY white person outside of Los Hamgeles and New Cuck City, numales are not whites.

You will go back.

nice excuse. you're president just killed 20 civilians but missed the actual enemy...what's your excuse now?
go away cuck. ok so if you're black and don't have access to the same standard of living or opportunities as whites what do you do then?
you do sound like a cuck. you seem confused please learn the definition of cuck. anyway im not telling you to be proud of mexico dumbass. i hate mexico too. im telling you to stop shilling for a country that does not give a fuck about you EITHER. like i said before just because you have citizenship doesn't make you better than anyone else and it doesn't mean that anyone in this country recognizes you as a REAL american. that legal document is the only thing that separates you from being a literal STATELESS person. now imagine being a stateless person living in the US would you be as patriotic (aka willing to shill for the white man) as you are right now?
A FUCKING LEAF

i think the fbi is throttling me. i literally can't post.

>blacks in Chicago
>cannot leave their part of town due to police stops
>pose on instagram with glock17s and ak47s

Sure, keep going. All that's gonna happen is niggers guns are gonna jam cause "wtf you have to clean this shit?"

you're so stupid. you're telling me to learn my history but you don't even know that reagan was the one who signed the amnesty in 1986 and that amnesty only applied to people in the country illegally before 1982. which means literally millions of people were not qualified to get amnesty because they came here a few years after the cut off date. stupid illiterate ignorant worthless spic.
oh wait are you the weird german who was like "tell us how you failed to assimilate into society?" kek. are you retarded? i literally said i was NOT black like 20 times.

A black CAN have the same standards of living if they fucking WORKED. That's the beauty of America. You work, you can ACHIEVE the dream. It's not something a welfare leech could understand though.

another anchor baby here, fuck you, I hope you choke on a dick in mexican prison after your ass gets deported, I have become a fully naturalized citizen, and I embrace my nation, the one that gave me a true chance at life, my parents were shit, I can't do anything about that, what I can do is love my country, and work is hard as I can to make it better, if trump asked me to build the wall I would fucking do it with pride and glee, fuck you, and fuck all leaches.

Sure thing LeJaqueson

Tell me again how you had a job once, got fired for being incompetent and cannot go back into society because "white devil destroy life of me"

Yup. Working for free for nearly 200 years and then denied the right to attend university or have access to the ballot box...but yeah ill just keep working like a cuck and maybe ill have the same standard of living as whites...

Soooo, you're a slave from Saudi Arabia?

>i really can't wait til the civil war starts so we can kick your face in.
I can't wait too. Its such a shame that we'll just arm our Blacks and you faggots won't be sent back(too much work, rot where you fall).

Seriously dumbfuck, do you even realize that you fags can't even figure out which ones of us have the guns and which ones don't? The Blacks can and they're our natural ally.

>Be black
>gets hired as token high school math teacher
>only knows fifth grade math at best
>gets fired for being incompetently retarded
>IT WUZ THE WHITE MANS FAULT
>WE
>WUZ
>KANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZ
*SMACKS LIPS*
>KANGZ!

You're lying if you didn't come here legally or illegally before 1982 you are ILLEGAL. Someone report him to ICE,

You're already losing

breitbart.com/california/2017/02/10/ice-arrests-160-california-enforcement/

Are you a masochist?

Do you even know what it is without looking it up?

Are you fucking retarded? Jim Crow laws aren't a thing anymore. A modern black has just as many fucking chances as a white, but they choose to ignore it to work on being a 'thug' and 'woke' all the while leeching off of the welfare system and shooting dope before being gunned down for trying to take a cops gun. Good god arguing with a beaner is like trying to argue with an infant.

I actually work at an investment bank. A german one. You might have heard of it.
Im describing the plight of blacks in america. Pay attention.
Why are you still here? Ive destroyed you up and down this thread. Leave while you still have dignity.

>160 arrests that were carry overs from obama administration

So scared.

Hi shill. Nice try. You try so hard to divide the races but you know at the end of the day that its your side that falls. We'll arm the Blacks because, you know, it'll be cool and they've been nice to us.

>Inferior spanish colony traitor thinking they have any power

Your boxers are trash and we kill your drug dealer ilk

>we literally sacked your country and your race is dying. checkmate.
You've done nothing of the sort, you're all getting thrown out of my country, those demographics you're so found of pointing out are gonna look a little different when that wall is up and your brown peasant asses are returned to sender. You don't even control the entirety of your own country, quivering slaves to narco traffickers, proud cholos of a race of whores

If you work at an investment bank and have a good life, why the fuck are you arguing AGAINST THE COUNTRY THAT LET THAT HAPPEN? Your literally living the American dream while denouncing it at the same time.

>racism only exists when its codified
i didnt bother with the rest of your reply.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm just saying there are literally no laws preventing a black person from achieving greatness in this country besides their own lack of drive or ambition. But hey, they wuz kangz, right?

Kek. So today you work at an investment bank yesterday you said "I was in the real world and I'm not planning to go back"

Soooo, you found a janitor spot real quick my nigger? Hey fat woman or Congoid
You only have these rules to protect you in the United States. No hate crimes here, And it will soon be over with in the States too.
You will go back, you South Nubian slave nigroid

Fuck you, you fucking asshole cunts. Who think they're better than the rest of us. Find a life. Dig a hole the size of your dick and bury your problems in it. Fuck your house pig and disgrace your own mothers. Fucking bitches. Can't handle news and shit. Edgy fuckers who think sensitivity is what the world needs. Piss in a coyote skull. Fuck yourself.

Undocumented apes should take their cunt shits with them.

So just to make you understand why you are mentally able to type and absorb what I'm saying: you have white blood, great great great grand daddy was a slave owner that raped his slave whore.

You're a result of that. You do have a little more brain, IQ is still in the two digits though.

My entire thread was about abandoning white cuckdom. I still live my normal life but im done shilling for America because America = white supremacy. Ive played by the rules and Trump proved i do not belong. No matter what you accomplish whites will always see you as the lowest member of your race.

After them, we go for the kebabs. youtube.com/watch?v=qW3AAsYRSfY

>Fuck off loser. Catholicism is obviously the best of the bullshit religions.

Fuck off to worship pope, niggers and mudslimes.

Kek wills your post. Finally you understand.

You have to go back.