Unironic Kekism

poal.me/841ayi
Do you guys genuinely unironiclly believe in Kek? Honestly after all of the crazy shit that iv'e personally witnessed iv'e fully converted to Esoteric Kekism.

I mean for fucks sake after the 100 million GET said "fuck leftists" and then the next goddamn day Castro died on black Friday and Pinochet's birthday. How can you not believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmGdSOhBx8E&feature=youtu.be&t=247
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek is my only God now.

Praise Kek!

Bump

praise kek

Praise Kek

Praise Kek and his messenger Pepe

You're right, pure coincidence mixed with confirmation bias does exist. now kill yourself.

There is no Meme but Kek, and Pepe is His messenger.

Praise Kek!

I think pol is big enough to form a powerful egregore

We literallky have the power

Like literally us, Sup Forums have the power to decide the fate of the world. All of keks prophecies came true

>444

Checked

it is not so much that 'kek' is a real entity, but it definitely functions as a hyper sigil/egregore. This type of magic is real, as strange as it may sound. So yes, I believe. Praise Kek

I have mixed feelings about this. I am happy to accept it, I agree with the premise, and there is very little counter-evidence.

>Do you guys genuinely unironiclly believe in Kek?
yes heretics shall burn in hell

Perception does change reality to a certain extent.

Jews dead NOW! kill all jews NOW!

honestly every other religion has such vague claims of divine action that could be attributed to any other deity but Kek has some specific ass miracles to his name

praise jej

PRAISE KEK

BRING US WW3

WITNESSED, KEK IS HERE

Make a holy book of kek, where all statements are true if digits match up.

Praise KEK!

Ill believe in kek if I can summom these divine digits

>castro died on pinochet's birthday

You realize that commies can just lie about that sort of thing right? There was definitely an ulterior motive for them to say castro died on pinochet's birthday, maybe they were hoping commies in chile would "bash a fash" or something and revolt there.

I guess the meme magic isn't real, kek is fake

Pinochet is still throwing commies out of his sky helicopter.

Just imagine how thousandfold more powerful Kek would become ifyou brought someone like Pewdiepie onto the Kek track

Hahah exactly what an occult master would say. We know about the law of causality however, I understand trying to keep the teachings under wraps but I can assure you normies are afraid of this place.

Do I believe we have awakened an ancient Egyptian god of chaos through ritualistic shitposting that keeps proving through coincidence and the light of truth? Fuck yeah I do, Ill never understand people that don't or how they couldn't

chaos is unpredictability
get off your ass and do something unpredictable

He'd infest the ranks of the faith with tards. We need faith in kek, whatever shall be, shall be.

what life after death will I get from worshipping kek?

No Kike, Chaos is possibility and probability.

Fuck off and go practice Kaballah.

these are awesome, any more?

We honestly have no fucking clue

I got like 20

kek be praised

Christ is my only shepherd

>anons have not yet unironically ironically registered the belief in KEK as a religion yet even though the prerequisites to do so are all checked

y not?

no need to be afraid, you will transcend life and death

Sargon is ruining the Kek meme for me, to be honest.

Before Christ, Kek.

Saving all of them. Amazin.

But to what end? I say to brainrape the kikes and take back mir for humans.

>to what end
for the lulz

>boards are our churches
>nip board host registers Sup Forums for tax exempt status in the US

Praise Kek!

>I think pol is big enough to form a powerful egregore

user, i...

Meme magic is unironically real.
There's science to explain it and the elites are scared to death of it.

Basically, the concept is....If enough people say something enough times it will eventually become reality. Sort of like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Trump is fully aware of this too. That's why he kept saying he was going to win. It was able to convince people that it was already a foregone conclusion.

So yes, if we keep saying stuff eventually it will come true.
Some shitpost you make while drunk could literally change the world.

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

I've believed ever since that plane crashed in les bains, had no survivors, and the flight number started with 4U

I unironically think that something potentially very important is happening here. Our ideas are slowly creeping into the mainstream and that process is accelerating. We're more effectively bypassing the mass media than ever before. Dividing lines are being sharpened and every day people are swayed to our side. The Jews are flailing at this point and trying to pull out all of the stops. They know that their death grip on the west is weakening.

Praise kek.

thanks user, love them

kek fixed my shoulder and so I am indebted to him
shadilay

Wow, trips from 3 months ago. Christ the redeemer indeed.

Did you see Jones' interview with Rogan? He claimed higher dimensional reality is seeping into our lower realm, which means humanity os winning the fight against demons.

praise
raise
aise
ise
se
e
kek
ek
k

The Keys Prayer

Of course. If the video evidence doesn't convince you of his existence then you're just too close minded

After everything we memes since 2015 happening I have compete undying faith in kek

Kek is real

about time really, we've been collectively getting our asses handed to us for millenia.

yes

praise kek

Kek does not want shit tier idiot normies worship.

retards believe in coincidences, let them live

see, told ya

noice
the point is not speculation anymore, we have strong evidence for it by now

lol, triggered

the Tarot contains 22 major arcanae, in case you normies need to know
check Camoin's for a good marseilles tarot
and here's the ultimate arcana

The people who unironically believe in this kek shit are the reason I don't browse much anymore. I understand that many of the people are just being ironic about it but it seems to me that people do actually believe this. I'm triggered, I'm out

BEGONE, HERETIC!

I think who he is now; Loki has made another of his children.

Like he tries here
youtube.com/watch?v=XmGdSOhBx8E&feature=youtu.be&t=247

true

they trick with the rolls, yet again he is a trickster

Kek was real in ancient Egipt. Now, methinks, he has even more followers here on this dreadful maelstom of gestalt, that is Sup Forums

Priase Kek, user. Play shadilay! Memetic warfare is real.

I think it just confirms that we're a simulation and that if enough people believe one thing it changes the simulation to make that reality