Now you can stuff teen tranny jazz jennings up your boi-pussy just like in your dreams!

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4213058/Doll-based-transgender-teen-debut-New-York-Toy-Fair.html

>At 16 years old, Jazz Jennings has already starred in her own reality series, penned a book, and walked the runway — and now the transgender teen girl has a doll in her own likeness.

>Tonner Doll Company announced on Friday that it will be selling what it believes to be the first transgender doll on the market.

>A spokesman for the company said the 18-inch doll, which has a 'genderless' plastic mold typical of most dolls, is being tested for kids aged eight years and older and is expected to retail for $89.99.

Dolls don't have a penis, so it's not accurate.

Nice try

How the hell can a doll be transgender, anyway? It literally has no genitalia.

did ken have a weiner? maybe he was truly the first tranny doll.

God damn the world is getting weird.

I love hearing about the wonderful diversity and you should all buy the doll in support

isn't this a jew

:O

More JEWISH TRICKS!!!

Would fugg

That is some hard agenda pushing

>transgender doll
>for eight year olds
>89.99

Hell fuckin yeah, Bro! Better make sure I have lube, a ski mask, a graduated buttplug, and some nightmare vision goggles. Let's do this.

i came here to post this.

this., How the fuck can you have a transdoll? what the fuck?

no no the DOLL is the butt plug. its 18 inches of pure boi-pussy bliss. just slide jazz right in your rectum.

Agreed, if it's not anatomically correct it's not right!

only a few rich liberal assholes would buy this shit for their kids anyway

might as well milk them

USA USA eat shit Europe

Overpriced anatomically incorrect virtue signalling.

Does it have a dick?

Is this company suicidal?

It will only take 15 trolls with fake trans accounts to voice outrage over a company making profit on the "pain and suffering" of the trans community, to put them out of business.

How often do you think his dad assfucks him? Do you think he sucks his teachers off for better grades?

I bet he just sits in the boys toilets all day charging $5 a go and you can fuck his holes any which way you want. I bet the jocks pay him $10 extra to keep it secret but they love sliding their cocks in and out of his lubed asshole before creaming in his face and he licks the still warm poo off their twitching, deflating dicks.

What a disgusting faggot

>He

Not gonna lie, i'd fuck the shit out of that tranny.

>selling regressive left retards a genderless doll for $90
I can only support this.

The future of every kid whose parents bought this doll.

That's one hideous monstrosity

THAT THING IS CREEPY AS FUCK

>inb4 progressive parents having to teach their kids about genderless shit because of little girls playing with the toys just like with any other barbie doll

I don't usually like emigrants but I think you made a good choice leaving this country, please stay the fuck out.

>which has a 'genderless' plastic mold typical of most dolls
>buy tranny doll
>no dick
literally why?

Oh jesus. I thought this was part of the sexdoll thread.

>USA in charge of society

>expected to retail for $89.99
>for a fucking plastic doll

Promoting degeneracy isn't enough--- you've gotta make a few shekels while you're at it!

>nightmare vision goggles
take all of my fucking money

Yeah every English speaker in Japan is American, fucking retard

(((Jazz Jennings)))

>Our last name is very Jewish sounding.... we choose not to use it for some other reason though

Underage?

Very sexy smile, pretty, nice teen body, great teen tits... I would love to see her cock! I betcha it is suckable!

What does "genderless doll" mean? Desu.

Jazz Jennings exists because some corpulent old man Hollywood kike pulled out of a transexual hooker's ass and told him, "I can make you a star"

Bob, the first gay doll. Youre welcome. 1977

what a fucking ugly gypsy
i hope all pol users die

So uncanny.

Is there an onahole version?