How large is Esoteric Kekism as a religion

Does anyone have any idea how large our religion is?

Aren't there around 2 million Sup Forumsacks worldwide? Have those numbers increased since the last estimate? Is there any way to estimate how many Sup Forumsacks are esoteric Kekites?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/841ayi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is there any way to estimate how many Sup Forumsacks are esoteric Kekites?
a poll but that's not really accurate...

Firm believer in kek btw

you're a fucking idiot kill yourself
confirmed if repeating integers.

> memes
> religion
kek

Fuck you heretic

that's all a religion is. memes focus our thoughts on a common goal - like Muslims all praying in the direction of Mecca. don't underestimate the memes user.

>checked

>This is Sup Forums

It's a meme dude. This is why I can hardly take Sup Forums seriously, there's NO FUCKING WAY someone like you have children or will, and you're failing the white race by doing so.

All this shit about saving the white race going on here, bunch of faggot posers. NEET posting, worshiping a frog, and literally thriving off of liberal tears only goes so far.

>You are now aware that majority of these new Sup Forums wave fags have nothing to live for, other than to witness liberal tears

How long until Kekism is a legally recognized religion?

We have a pretty solid set of beliefs. As Christians have Amen, we have Shaliday. Will we write a holy shitposting book?

Nigger we memed a President into office, we have vastly more power magic or not than every other internet community and we eclipse even most meatspace organizations.

For fucks sake Trump's campaign spokeswoman thanked us directly for our efforts.

Religion is believing into something blindly, discarding any input that contradicts your beliefs.

Memes are just cultural information units.

No codifying a chaos mystery school is heresy.

Dogma and thus holy books do not mix with chaos gods.

no digits granted
kek grants digits and confirms that memes + religion = kek
once again, no digits granted for king autismo
kekism will be officially recognized religion by the end of 2020

This.
Chaos is not static and your belief is outdated.

Is kek real?

I'm not a teen so I don't believe that some frog has anything to do with post IDs in a sequential ID system. If pantheism was good enough for Carl Sagan it's good enough for me.

You've got to be off your fucking rocker if you think memes won the election for us. Take it from someone that actually traveled the country for the past 6 years doing work, we all would've taken any republican, and many of the middle aged and older folk were swept off their feet by Trump the minute he spoke.

Yeah we got some glorious memes, but you need to step out of fantasy land for a while.

A hearty kek or even sides-chrushing one at it.

what did he mean with these digits

>tfw never granted digits by kek

The opposition, baby. The opposition.

>1/10 chance, literally.
>ITS FUCKING MAGIC GUISE XDXDXDXDXDXD

kek is a false prophet

thoth wants some praise too

i believe...

no digits granted, invalidated
kek is telling us that it wasn't JUST memes that won the election, but divine intervention (kek is more than just a meme)
its not a matter of asking for digits, kek makes the decision to make our posts vessels for his message. we can only hope to interpret and harness the meme magic he bestows upon us

Give this the gets, Praise KEK!

please kill yourself. i don't even care if this is memeposting. seriously. kill yourself.

Do you have any fucking idea how close some of the battleground states were? Not to mention pretty much all of Trump's online campaign was Sup Forums or Sup Forums derived. Hell the_donald was originally a Sup Forums colony that got cucked.

We absolutely won him the election.

Checked.

The memes got us "Basket of Deplorables." That phrase alone may have tipped the election.

Fuck off Moloch

the fate of heretics

kek's message has been recieved. will the get herald the end of days, or perhaps new beginnings?
no digits, keep JUSTing yourself heretic. kek will kill your mother in her sleep if you keep shitposting

>Does anyone have any idea how large our religion is?
who can tell?
Shadilay

Hail Thoth!
Praise KEK!

>have faith in Kek
>Kek gets 111111112

I don't know how you guys keep going...

Praise kek it's our digits that matter not our numbers

Confirmed.

This.
And the user shouting PEPE at rally was priceless.

poal.me/841ayi

Honestly i'm going to keep posting this poll on Sup Forums over a week at different times of the day and then do some math to find out how many Sup Forumsacks there even are.

It should give me a workable estimate.

please tell me it's not true...

No and I like the idea of it. You're at a job interview for a FTSE100 firm top job and one of the interviewers notices some kind of green frog motif on you. Then as your walking out he beckons you back as everyone's leaving and whispers in your ear...
S H A D I L A Y

>Aren't there around 2 million Sup Forumsacks worldwide?
What? It's a lot lower than that. Maybe 20,000 active posters.

We all followed the same election, user. Some of us from outside our homes. Stop doing whatever drugs are fucking with your mind.

Fair enough as a pulling point, but

>318 million people
>3 million worldwide on Sup Forums
>Doing fuck all

Reddit did more than this place if anything, and we ended up taking in their shitty user base.

>/fa/ GET's
>Mattering
Come on now

and again

Kekism is esoteric, were Christians, Muslims, atheists and mock kekists outwardly but inside our hearts are filled with cute frogs.

>222
>mattered

Come on now child, get some quints, and THEN we'll talk.

Afaik reddit is Sup Forums bitch.

fwiw a random sampling of Sup Forums comments is not any worse than '''scriptures'''

Sup Forums is Kekism against abortion?

/fa/ having any influence or say over Sup Forums kek gets. this is like Mormons claiming that jesus was born in kenetucky
he tried to spread his own message and agenda using a script, kek was having none of that and denied him. this is the chaos, we cannot control kek, only try to listen to his message
kek is trying to tell you something. that you're wrong, user. turn to the light

I was converted through the phenomenology of KEK

Never forget this meme.

Will Kek bless me today?

Abortion is eugenics, so no. Kek hates niggers.

sorry according to you no digits = no go, my mother will be fine. You however will continue to be a waste of space.

>afaik
>fwiw

This place is a shell of itself

stobb itt :DDD

His mother lives!!! Praise KEK!

Digits and terrorist attack in San Fran tomorrow

Witness me kek

Bless me Kek

You will read the Kybalion, and learn about Mental Alchemy.

did you read what i wrote user? i told you to stop posting in this thread or else. you replied and got digits. if I were you, i would hug your mom and tell her your final goodbyes
see? kek has chosen you, user. its not a coincidence that you have gotten 3 gets in a row. he's trying to inspire you. let him in

FUCK. QUICKLY, HOW DO I REPENT!!

Thou shall receive the meme as the meme receive's itself.

Baited (you), Satan.

accept kek in your heart, realize that meme magick is real. channel that energy into real life change. sit back and watch all the happenings that are created as a result.
blessed lithuanian

memes literally won us the election

some faggot screenshots our funnyguys posts. puts it on r/Sup Forums, and thats where our memes really gain traction

do you accept the transubstantiation of memes?
the act of looking at a pepe, of saving a pepe onto your harddrive, accepting him into your heart, this act transforms him from inert memery into the literal living body of KEK

FROGS FOR THE FROG GOD
MEMES FOR THE MEME THRONE

dev/urandom/ is holy word of KEK

a meme, brought you by a -leaf-

You are alk going to eternal hell.
Kek isn't a god.

Only praise be to Allah almighty.

some would conflate Eris and this Kek, and i reckon that's alright with me

fnordy fnord, kekists

Fuck off Discordian Goon

>mudslime

>no digits
>mudshit

when the fires of kek rise and the flaming embers of your mosques litter the sky, only then, do you have kek's permission to die

To try and put Kek or Kek's followers into numbers is a futile attempt to regulate chaos.

Great gif tho OP thanks for that

Sup Forums has more reach than CNN

So imagine the audience you typically have for mass media corporations:

That's the size of your religion.

I accept this task, it will be read...Praise KEK!

>the Esoteric Order of Kek

The eternal leaf strikes again.

Islam Wins

Praise be to Kek!

>tfw you will never get Kekism approved for 501(c)(3) status because of the following forbidden activity clause
>Conduct political lobbying or intervene to win political campaigns

As a former half Jew-half catholic I have given myself fully to the worship and adoration of kek and his digits

reeeeee theyre oppressing us

so in void math you divide zeroes by inserting a void?

you did a mistake.

>implying I can't be an oldfag Sup Forumsock who worships kek and also has two young children

Get fucked roodypoo

Trip 7ns

PRAISE KEK and shadilay

I set up a shrine to Kek. I make offerings of scented candles, incense, and alcohol. I pray to him at least once a day in a ritual of my own making.

What mistake?