ITT: we pretend its the darkest timeline

In the darkest timeline:
>Brexit failed
>Trump lost in a landslide to Hillary, just like the poll's said he would
>Fidel Castro and Hillary Clinton just finished a trade deal to let Cubans come into America without a passport
>Merkel signed off for another 2M refugees
>Carrie Fisher made a hit new show, "Tracking Trump: A parody on the loser's in life" where they have a guest speaker come on to shit on Trump and Republicans. It's ratings are rivaling that of Oprah

cuban immigrants have the highest rate of republican voting, earnings and average wealth of any hispanic group in the USA, as well as the lowest rate of welfare use. this is probably why obama banned their immigration on his way out.

Hitler is dead! The Jews are everywhere and kids are cutting off their dicks to become women!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Where will they be moving to you guys? Has the Clinton administration said anything about their future ((homes))? I hope it's not my town.

this is already the timeline where we had two world wars and the nazis lost OP

Jesus Christ don't remind me nip, i don't want to think about the approval of tax payer funded sexual reassignment surgery

That was the Cuban refugees back in the day, the Cubans now lived under Castro and love that faggot, they are more commie than ever

That ruined my night you twat

>Ted Cruz was never redeemed

This is it, Dahnald.

My great and terrible army of skelegates surround your encampment, Dahnald, ready to bring 10,000 years of darkness to the multiverse.

The election of Hillahry is a dire error. But if you had given me the delegates, perhaps we would not be here.

The skelegates are coming, Dahnald. Any last words?

>Merkel signed off for another 2M refugees
isn't she talking about taking 12 million more?

Our guys really got blown the fuck out at the She Will Unite Us 8 year livestream.

>digits

Why did you have to give me these feels. I just re-read from page 70 of mein kampf stalag edition. Easily the most tragic set of pages because of how similar Hitler's timeline was to our present time. I have prayed some nights that I would wake up and find myself in Hitler's empire, present day.

Dahnald...the universe is collapsing.

With the rise of Hillahry the timelines have collided and stunt̟̠̱͞e̯ḏ͚̬͈̖̦͈ ̨̣̲̱̭̳͇t̢̺̖̩̩̠͙h͈̱̫͕̝̕ẹ͡ ̛̼͕͖̖̰̜d̯͔̮͔͔ͅͅi̭̤͎̣̦͔̹m̟͉e͔̬̲̬n̷̜̲̞̝̙s̮̪i͞ọn̲̹͍̟s̰̩͞ ̸͎̝̗̱o̘͕̬̮͈̰u͍̜͚̼͎t̬̰̼̀ ̩o̢f̢̬ ͉̥̘͉̤͙̩͡p̳͠r̼o͖̞͘po͖̳͖r̞̯̭̝̹̯ͅt̥i̗̟̳͕̠o̼͕̖̠n̩͡
D̸͍a̧͇̟͕̯͈̖̩͇͡͝h̸̖̜͉̼̱̘̘̕͜ͅn̮̮̙̤̘a̹͖̗͖̱͠l̦͈̳͉͖͚̼̠̪̕d̵̡̤̺̱̕.̶̵͙͙̲̦͍̺͍͇ ̶̰̣̣̜̞̺W̷̺̘̯͔͘͟e̶͎͢ ͙͕̳͟d͓̪̗o̷̬͖̦͖̯̹̳̗̕͢n̸̬̭͇̪̬̙͚͉͞͠'̸̯̮̩̮̜͓̳t͓͞͡ ̛̹̲̥̹̹̭̣͟h̯͇̼͕̯͍͘ͅà̰̥̝͕͓͚̼̭v̯̦̟̝̯̬̙e̛̥̝̱͓̣̻͟ ̮͚̖l͍̯̟̀͠o̢͖̬̘͎n̵̻͈̪̼̞̱̲g̛͇̫̰̩̕.͈̦̗͔̗͠ ̱̟͠ͅͅỲ̢̤̟̪̮͓o̡͖̤͢͠ụ̸̲̖̲͎̜͝ ͚͚͈̀ṣ̛͍̠̱̻ḥ̳͈̭o̢̘̩̯͉̭̕u̟͍̩͇̮̥͠ĺ̴͙̤̼̪̩͙͓d̪̭͎ ̷̛͔̯̤̰͕̜̯͍h̗̬̙͓̬̀a̸͍͓̰͚̖̘ͅv̛͙͇͠e̵̢̳̘̝̩͕͇̮ͅ ̢̜͉̳g̯̭͇͎̯̖̣͉i̶̛̭͘v̵̭͙̲͚̳̬ͅͅe̡͕̕n̷̜̪̥̩͈̣̜͕̞ ̵͔̝̻͞m̢̖͚̠̦͚ẹ̸͙͎̹̜̪ͅ ̠̫͕̻̞̪t̸̗͉̱̬h͓͔̮͡e̥̤̬ ͖̞̘͙͎̹̕͜d̷̴̪̯̣̱̜̰̩e̡̘̫̱l̯̩̠͘ͅe̷̖̦̝͙͕̦͟g͚͔͉͔a̰̻̪̹̳̗̩t̡̮̱̠͎͓̕é̵̠̰̤̫̻͞s̭̲̱̻̝͇̦͟ͅ.̤̤̬̮͖͙́͝ͅͅ

>tfw can't say anything critical about Madame President Clinton otherwise I'll be attacked as a misogynist, sexist, transphobic bigot
Time to move to Alaska

Well, pack it up lads, we lost. The Jews won.

Is Alaska still based? I was thinking of Texas but as well know it finally went blue in 2016. Should I just kill myself?

Thoth bless and keep you

Dahnald. Hillahry has sent me to strip you of any remaining delegates.

I didn't want to do it, Dahnald, but they threatened my family.

I'm sorry, Dahnald. This is the only way.

Yeah, that swole middle eastern guy "Jesus" or whatever started beating the fuck out of /ourguy/. It was horrible to see, I had to turn it off when they started pouring milk on our knocked out lad.

is trump planning on undoing this?

> mfw getting drafted while having "drafted only during wartime"

Also that gay negro Paper Boy Prince or whatever just got a deal with Atlantic Records for shilling on SWUU. His music is fucking shit too, i don't even get it

WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

>Clinton gets sworn in
>in a little less then a day starts nuclear holocaust by trying to enforce a no fly zone over a sovereign country (as clear agressor in violation of international law) and thinking their Russian ally would back down and give up their last Mediterranean base because the neocons demand that

BREAKING STORY: 467 killed, 115 injured at a bombing at Trump Tower, a refugee is currently under arrest. Hillary Clinton gave a national televised broadcast reminding the American People "to remain conscience", and that Muslims are "people who can feel and hurt too"

As a special term under the new internet censorship laws reddit has acquired Sup Forums and will aid in monitoring the content.

Anyone know what the fuck they're talking about on page five of the Being White license application form?

In this timeline putin would be backed into a corner by neocon globalist policy and have no choice but to fund an armed insurrection by the likes of us right winger and neo-nazi to take the corrupt globalist US government back by force.

All the 'happenings' we'd imagined like RWDS and 'Day of the Rope' were averted by getting Trump elected...

Pretty much this.

The Hillary wins timeline would have produced some epic happenings. And Hillary would have been the last Democratic president in history due to mass redpillings.

I'm glad things turned out the way they did though.

Yeah, if you check the block I have family from the south your tax will go the Negro College Fund. If you check the other block it will support the Trans community...if you identify as a non white you will get a welfare check and be in line to get a race change surgery

cheers fellow entity

Media keylogging analytics indicates that 4,667 white males nearly typed something disparaging about Muslim immigrants and thought better of it.
Fortunately employers, friends, and family were immediately notified and the offending misogynist xenophobic racists were arrested and scheduled for Whiteness reduction training.

Guys, I've made a time machine out of my microwave and cell phone and I've seen another timeline where the world was saved. Come with me and we will cross the world lines into the Bernstein universe. (((They))) are onto me and I don't have much time until I leave or get forced into reeducation.

Never let delegate-posting die.

Whites must now pay a privilege tax of 10% of their gross income

This will fund trans education, children's gender reassignment surgeries, and gun buybacks from racist whites

I am out of ammo again.

YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR

REFUGEES FOR EVERYONE!

don't know how that happened

India doesn't have designated shitting streets.

it should be:

>... I will do my best to help the World and the USA!