Have you told your parents you don't believe in God yet?

Have you told your parents you don't believe in God yet?

plebbit is --> that way

Joke's on you, I live in superior Atheist Sweden. I've been bashing Islam and Christianity together with my friends and parents since before you were born sunny.

Yea when I was like 12.
It was pretty obvious it was a scam when there's a gorillion different religions that all claim to be the real one.

Though if you want to get technical I'm not closed to the idea of a god. If sufficient evidence was presented I would reconsider my stance.

>Reddit

And was told i was being possessed by the devil.

>having to "come out" as an Atheist

all of my keks

Yea sounds stupid to me aswell. Is burgerland so fucking retarded and muslim-like so that it is a really big deal and people might be possed because you don't believe in bullshit?

Not your personal safe space. Take your kike religion to Israel or whatever sandnigger land

I was for a while, but I find creation more likely than macro-evolution at this point, so I'm kind of just a deist now.

I'm not an edgy fedora. I understand why people are religious and I don't have a problem with religion, aside from violent/regressive ones like Islam.

My parents never trained me to believe in a God, so I never did.

>Not your personal safespace
Ditto.
>>>/leaddit/

Yes

I guess they handled it fine

They tried to teach me religion as a kid like any family but I never believed any of it for some reason

I was raised Christian.

Stopped believing in God in high school and had an edgy liberal phase so I came out as atheist.

Then in college I stopped having my edgy phase and I realized how much unnecessary stress I had caused my parents thinking I would burn in hell, so I told them I found Jesus again (even though I haven't).

I guess you could call me an agnostic deist at this point, but I still go to church and plan on raising my kids in the church as well.

Nah
Hence why I still got my head attached.

>bashing islam
You mean Ahmed has been bashing you in the ass, don't worry Sven it will be over soon.

you can still be a (((reformer of islam))) r-right?

I like the Old Testament God, but I don't know about the validity of Jesus Christ.

>reformer of Islam
Kek
Muslims don't believe in such a thing as reforming islam because they believe that Islam is literally perfect and doesn't require reformation and actually even mentioning reformation of Islam is a blasphemy that may get you killed.

This is pretty much me. I can't honestly say I believe in it but religion adds something to life that I think shouldn't be so casually discarded. Plus it's not like it's really that big a deal to have to wake up a little bit early and sit through an hour-long ritual once a week.

Cringelord atheists probably waste more time and energy coming up with complicated arguments to justify their non-beliefs than the average Sunday Christian spends in church.

Same.

Monotheism is a tool of the semites, the way to castrate the drive of the indoeuropean people, a naturally monotheistic and heroic race. Conscience is just a way the weak have to manipulate the strong. Christianity is the catalyst through which jewishness takes a hold of western culture

>he doesn't believe in kek

You will get digits some day, user. Keep the faith.

Actually I told my Atheist parents that I believe in quite a few Gods.

>tfw every family and friend is atheist
>tfw I'm the lone edgelord who defends Christianity as the bulwark against cultural decay

My dad doesn't either.

Not my family at least.

You must belong to a wealtht family right? Latin americans that come here are feverish when it comes to religion