Hahahahahaha according to the left, drinking milk is not racist and fascist...

hahahahahaha according to the left, drinking milk is not racist and fascist. How far of a downward spiral is the left taking? The implosion of the regressive left is has been fantastic and we're less than 2 months in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2-kWvtBlOY
youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's just one guy though. He doesn't represent the left just as Richard Spencer doesn't represent the right.

What do you mean? Milk is a symbolism for purity. It dates back to an Irish priest in the 12th century.

>Sup Forums somehow baits the left-wing into memeing milk as racist
>leftists stop drinking milk and get osteoporosis
>Sup Forumsacks bulk up and get mad gains

That is IT Sup Forums, I'm done consuming anything relating to these disgusting racists.

Please recommend me some drinks for peace and loving individuals such as myself, with no relation whatsoever to anything fascistic, please.

gotta git dat grape drank nigguh
woobity doobity BIX NOOD!

Hello my white friends

youtube.com/watch?v=m2-kWvtBlOY

>just one guy
jokes on you, others are following that idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo

drink soylent to wash down your estrogen pills

Cows are essentially white supremacists? dang, they just can't catch a break..

Do these dumb assholes think cow milk is made white inside the cow by some scheme by white people?

semen

Milk today is also contaminated with something. They put out fucking ads telling kids to drink milk every day, as if they couldn't get enough protein themselves.

Whenever I drink milk I get cloudy mind. Milk today is contaminated.

This desu

We need to meme that all animal products are nazi fascist symbols

If you're not a vegan, you're not a true leftist

How long before milkmen are getting beaten up by antifa for being facists?

What the fuck does Clockwork Orange have to do with fascism?

milk iz racis

>milk should be black otherwise it's racist.
It's the same shit they do with snow and songs like white christmas.

How are the teenage delinquents from A Clockwork Orange fascists?

why are they such crying faggots?

Probably some milk, but in general milk straight from the cow is more healthy, they pasturize and homogenize it in general and some of the good aspects of it is lost in pasteurization, you can however also get some really youcky milk that is tampered with so it doesn't have to be in the fridge, tastes horrible though.

Can't speak of if they put something in milk in the US, some milk cartons have estrogen mimicers though, in the past it used to be glass bottles.

>alex from CWO
>Facist

Lolwut

>why are they such crying faggots?
victimhood complex, the left has told them for such a long time that they are victims and not responsible for anything with regards to their own situation, so surprise surprise, they see oppression and victimhood everywhere regardless if any is present. Which in these days essentially there barely are. people have for decades been afraid to even say to them that they are doing something bad because they go apeshit if you do.

The left have been doing them a great disservice by telling them not to take responsibility for their situations in their communities and to also to sort them out..

>Drinking milk is a symbol of hate and racism
JESUS FUCK
I'M FUCKING DONE

antifreeze

but they're acting like milk is bad cause they can't drink it
why can't they just be proud of their own races and not be jealous? It's so fucking pathetic

dey do dem bad things too DON"T QUESTION FACIST NACI

So ofcourse then everything reaches hysterical levels because this kind of idea allows race pimps like al sharpton essentially blackmail people for being "racist" if they don't give blacks exactly what they want, so snow is racist, milk is a conspiracy against black people and is about white supremacy, and white christmas is about white people dominating everything, because let's not mind that the sky is blue and snow is white and milk naturally is white, like chalk is white or calcium is white.

>>Sup Forums somehow baits the left-wing into memeing milk as racist
an user in a hwndu discord had someone on site at the stream plant the bug in paperboy's mind that milk was racist. that was on saturday.
we didn't mention lactose intolerance, don't know if the on site user who carried the message added that or what.

i proposed something similar in another thread.
#CreamerIsRacist campaign.
coffee was meant to be /black/. what is creamer? it's milk! and milk is racist!
then after it gets trending we start adding images of bob creamer, the clinton operative busted by o'keefe last fall. #creamerisracist

Ever since Trump I have..

>stopped drinking soda because the major brands are anti white
>bought NB sneakers that encouraged me to walk
>stopped watching movies and most t.v because all my favorite actors have came out as cucks
>stopped smoking so I can live longer to defend my children from brown rapist
>started drinking milk

I've lost 8 pounds and my lungs don't hurt anymore when i wake up, I've freed up so much time that I'm actively seeking skills just to have something to do, I've started dressing minimalist and retired my childish graphic tees and holey jeans.

It's too bad that more people aren't being inspired by all this happening.

>clockwork orange
>facism

>but they're acting like milk is bad cause they can't drink it
>why can't they just be proud of their own races and not be jealous? It's so fucking pathetic

Because they have figured out that if they teach white people self hate they will give blacks whatever they want out of fear of being called "racist".

Essentially blacks figured out the manipulative act of guilt tripping and they're milking it for all its got. And nobody calls them out on it and go.. hey you're guilt tripping idiot.. no.. because then "you A RACIST" oh no i'm sorry what do you need?

Mmmaybe. In general I only ever bought one brand. I wouldn't be opposed to something like some sort of almond milk, or like you said, straight from a healthy cow which is given no steroids/growth hormone.

But being free from fluoride/chlorine or whatever, drinking filtered pure water for 7 years, I tried milk a couple of months back. Brain fog, distracted thoughts, and strange feelings. I just do not trust that rBST, estrogen mimicers, etc. no matter what (((studies))) are out there. Anything put in the human body will be noticed by the attentive mind.

can't White people realize this?

>less than 2 months

IT ISN'T EVEN A MONTH

HE WAS INAUGURATED LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO

Milk is racist, so it makes sense that those who consume it are as well.

Didnt some uppity negresses want to go to court over Santa Claus shouting "Ho, ho, ho"?
Muh raysis, muh reparations until the end of time.

>Hispanics in America are less likely to be lactose intolerant than Hispanics in Spain

lmaoing at Spain's life

Fuck off jewboy, Spencer is based

Spencer is nothing compared to Jared Taylor.
I will be Taylor's protege, not that bumbling faggot!

>be an adult
>drink milk
>be a pleb

Bleach.

Just a bit of the old ultraviolence.

> Tfw antifreeze is very popular drink (!) of Russian bydlo who also supports communism

I think a lot do, but the leftist propaganda keeps a stigma about admitting it and telling blacks to act responsible.. Essentially they just keep calling you racist till you shut up and capitulate/comply and give them what they want. And whites have not been good enough to dispute that rationale. As such blacks have been allowed to be massively anti white racists, whilst telling themselves it's ok as long as they do it.

Essentially whites trying to go along to get along, have stopped standing up for themselves about these things. And such blacks went from judge a man by content of deeds to everything i did that was bad is a fault of white supremacy and milk and snow and white christmas n stuff.. NOW GIVE ME WHAT I WANT OR I'LL BURN DOWN MY NEIGHBOURGHOOD, AND YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR IT.

This thread has so much layered post ironic memeing, I have no how people actually feel about the topic.

Reminder that if you drink milk but it's not whole milk

I HATE YOU

>why can't they just be proud of their own races and not be jealous? It's so fucking pathetic
desu i think pride in race is pathetic in general who gives a shit seriously
it really shouldn't even be a conversation there's more important shit to worry about, like cleaning up these cancerous marxist faggots on the left

> clockwork orange
> fascists
> implying libs aren't victims of commie indoctrination

I dont know what monkeys drink...maybe coconut?

They keep pushing it and the guilt tripping till whites stand up for themselves and remind them about character and content of deeds instead of blaming all your problems on "racism". Because currently it allows them to get whatever they want as long as they peddle those kinds of notions politically.

>niger
HONORARY

wtf I love milk now

>he is lactose intolerant
>he has a peanut allergy
>he is allergic to shellfish
>he only eats gluten free
>he is a vegan

Can we just round up these people and shoot them?

I love Finnish women and their tight innocent pussys

Lad I think you're delusional. I drink milk myself every night and I'm 6"2' with a sharp mind (not as sharp as it use to bc of sleep deprivation) but I've never noticed any abnormal changes in my mind or body.

But drinking antifreeze kills you?

Well, we should cuz they will extinct in years.

>we live in a timeline where milk is now racist

What's wrong with being allergic to something?

>mfw lactose intolerance is directly linked to the earths magnetic field strength

fucking kek

Honestly, I don't care as long as they don't demand that other people change their behavior to suit them.

I heard finnish women were drunk sluts that would proposition men for sex

Sounds hot

milk actually causes osteoporosis because of the milk protein cassein leaching calcium off the bones plus the calcium in milk is undigestable by humans
look it up. you shouldnt be drinking milk if you care about health

I have celiac though, user... I'd eat bread if it didn't give me intestinal blockages and fuck with my head.

Only if it contains methyl, but most of them contains polyethylene, which is such dangerous.

silly baguettenigger, milk has calcium and other good stuff. plus its easy to find due to agriculture and livestock in Real America(TM), the bestest place on earth

Maybe. But I'm only half white, so it could be the lactose fucking with my brain. In general Alaskan natives have very different physiology than other races. For instance, they metabolize aspirin differently than other people, so it turns out that it is not a beneficial drug at all for us.

The more you know. Still, I don't like to discount the thought of all these strange little chemicals in our food supply, not until it has been properly looked at.

> not such dangerous
Fix

banana smoothie

This is totally true. That's why infants whose only source of calcium is milk are known for their bone shrinkage.

This is a motherfucking straight up attack on Dutch culture and identity.

You fuck with milk, you fuck with the Dutch, motherfuckers.

my balls

I really really doubt that 54% of spaniards are lactose intolerant. Dairy products like cheese and butter are very prominent in iberian cuisine and even more so in latin american cultures.
I was also an exchange student in finland and i was basically the only one who drank whole milk

>Finnish women
>innocent pussy

KEK! You obviously know nothing you are talking about. Go back to masturbating in a closet.

Genetics do play a part. That might be it.

Also, there's that high temperature pasteurized shit which is no good at all. All commercially available milk is pasteurized. It's quickly heated to kill off whatever pathogens or bacteria that could be in there. It kills off some of the good stuff, but there's enough left for it to be worth it.

Now the HTP takes milk that wouldn't pass the normal pasteurization, and blasts it with an even higher temperature. Thus killing off even more good stuff. Basically giving it the nutritional content of fucking water.

>pride in race is pathetic

Well in the past people were much more monoethnic in their nations, so it wasn't so much about pride in their race but pride in their people and what they had accomplished, which there's nothing wrong with at all. Now with mass migration some societies that have done well become less monoethnic because others want to live in places where people know what they are doing. This is where nationalism clashes with diversity because you then get racial/ethnic pride and the more groups in one nation that celebrate that it leads to ethnic strife, which is why it's good for migrants to instead assimilate and be civic nationalists rather than essentially being ethnic/tribalists in a nation that doesn't belong to them.

That being said people associate with their ethnic heritage no matter what they live. There are many shows like that where people were maybe put up for adoption etc. and try to find their parents to find a better idea of who they are etc. It's a bond that's there and it's a bit folly to deny it.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your ethnicity it's part of your identity, however the reason it can lead to trouble is when you get multiethnic societies because then the tribal voting and other things start tearing the nation apart. I've also explained to you exactly why multiethnic non assmilated nations can fail horribly and lead to ethnic strife.

Most people aren't extremely lactose intolerant, they can have a little bit of dairy.

These motherfuckers, first they go ouuu never drink milk you're a human fuck off ill drink milk all I want more milk for us I guess!

The easiest for everyone is monoethnic nations where each ethnicity has their own clay. And if you do want migrants of other ethnicities in your country they have to assimilate and become civic nationalists or you get potentially massive ethnic strife and competitive tribalism. You can't take that out of people other than force them to adopt civic nationalism or go back to their majority monoethnic nations.

MUH GOUDA CHEESE

Hmm... allergic to shellfish you say. Dont Jews prohibit shellfish?

Thats it. All the lactose intolerant people are Kryptos.

>whole milk
this guy gets it, anything less is water

babies drink human milk not cows milk, retard
you actually think mothers feed their babies cow milk? why would they spend money on infant formula if cow milk was good enough?
stupid american

I give my kids cow milk as a supplement.

Gotta get them anabolics in early.

Mark "gallon of milk a day" Rippetoe is an honorary Dutchman, desu.

>Alex Delarge
>Fascist

If anything the character is a nihilist that fulfills his baser urges.

Im going to stick one of these badboys in a tall iced glass of milk tonight.

Interestingly people like the amish etc. have been cracked down heavily by the US milk industry i remember reading about that in the past, i guess some in the milk industry are interested in peddling a not so good product, citing health concerns to justify it.

Either way we're getting off on a tangent but that's fine, but the whole notion of milk being a symbol of racism against black people is completely ridiculous and needs to be pointed out. But ofcourse it's one of these things that talcum x who has 2 white parents would obviously harp on to make money off of peddling black victimhood mentality which is terrible for blacks, whereas if he actually cared about blacks he would promote that they took better care of themselves and their own communities and took personal responsibility for such.

That might be it, still it's odd how much milk products latin americans consume if that's the case.

>the whole notion of milk being a symbol of racism against black people is completely ridiculous and needs to be pointed out.
I like it, honestly. As a nation with a chronic overproduction of milk, I have to be able to find some way to use this meme to get niggers to leave my goddamn country.

Its too damn hot for dairy

>GOMAD is racist
>sick gains are racist

Non racists confirmed for never making it

You know what? Your dutch cheese is so shit.

Fuck off you "HOWDAH" mother fucker. French cheese is where its at.

Hmmmm really activates the almonds.Milk the official drink of the white race, I like that