Are Swedes really this stupid/cucked?

I can't believe that any sane parent would let their tween daughters date a refugee classmates.

Yes

Yes. They will be 20% white by 2040. They are turning non-whites at twice the rate the US is.

damn that is an uncomfortable picture

Bad shop faggot

nnnnnNNNNNNBBBBBRAAPPPPPPPPPT

Anybody have the webms of the gay Swedish kids on TV and the one tranny child having a literal fucking seizure?

Wow. At least we have Trump. Is there any Trumpesque candidate in Sweden?

i wouldn't let my barely teenage daughter out with men in their 30s, no.

This better be shop.

It's not only Sweden m8. In bongland you see white girls in fucking hijabs.

Europe is cucked. Get your President to send the airforce and sort us out. Malmo needs to be the next Dresden.

Why this pic is so hot?

I just don't understand why you people are so narrow minded! What is it about Americans that suddenly made them racist? It's like a nation of fucking truck drivers suddenly woke up from their intoxicated alcoholic stasis...

The guys in pic related are refugees, we are part of this world. You go ahead and isolate like north Korea you racist fucks!

Yes.

In sweden you can rape and murder and get off if you a rapefugee. They even cover it up in the media for you.

because you're a cuckold?

tfw you will never have a threesome with 2 pure virgin blonde swedish lolis and fuck them with your massive somalian nigger dick

Race is one thing but why are they so much older?

tfw their parents will never congratulate your for 'culturally enriching' their two daughters, tfw the local media will never do a piece on how much you've helped the local community by getting these two girls BLACKED

You guys are taking this image out of context.

There was parental supervision, there was no threat to the children.
Their parents just wanted them to get in touch with multiculturalism first hand.

t. cuck

Fake news.
The kids look Slavic not Swedish.

The look on the kids faces. Their parents have failed them. Fuck these monsters who let this happen to the EU.

yeah, the kids aren't mulatto, ergo not swedish.