twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Expect feelings of regret

Boring? Or what?

mate you don't go to wollongong

I'll be there for the next two years

mate you fucked up

Kek this sounds bretty good.

Please continue

mate the gong is shit mate. even sydney with all the chinks and poo in the loos is better than wollongong.

unless youre a twelvie that depends on his parents to live, stay in the usa cuzzy bro.

Wollongong? Jesus...

Any pics of your daughters?

mate shut up that comes later when he gets to immigration

Why are you going to Wollongong?

fuck youre a useless dumbcunt oi

>wollongong

I mean okay but don't expect to have fun

This comment is known as 'taking the piss'.

You need to be able to luagh at comments like this, becuase if you get fired up people will think your a dickhead. A cry baby poof.

If someone starts a sentence with mate, like 'mate, you should go' it means your seconds away from getting punched.

Also, someone is also going to give you a giant spoon of Vegemite and tell you to try it. It's a trick.

lel, good luck with that, NIGGER

This is based on a day in the life of Wollongong locals, Dapto station to be exact.
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

Wollongong, kek. Who named your cities auscucks?

Fuck off we're full

Kek

Wollongong is full of crazy meth head bogans, abos, asians and niggers

have fun lol

Expect to be mugged by Abos.

Fuck off we're full

You fucked up m8

Single mothers.
Lots and lots of single mothers.

A lot of our town names actually are from aboriginal names / words

never been to the gong but it sounds good enough. just get some VB in ya and you'll be authentic.

I can take a joke pretty well but if someone gets too personal I can get violent. I've had vegemite before and know not to eat it from a spoon. That stuff is trash

What the fuck? Are there actual people like this?

I was only in Wollongong for a conference so admittedly I might be missing something but Wollongong is one of the few places I've been to that are actually worse than Canberra

this is 2woy station mate, guaranteed

yes
Wollongong is full of them, like actually full of them

Fuck off I genuinely want to see pics of his daughters. You (((taking the piss))) fags ruin everything.

>What the fuck? Are there actual people like this?

Who do you think you're fucking talking too, do I know you cunt.

Get yourself an Opal card mate, wont regret it, we have cheap as piss with train fares and Opal is easy as fuck, if you can find a way to get a concession card even better.

alot of ice and unemployed aussies

wollongong is probably the equivalent of a city in the rust belt that isnt chicago, alot of jobs lost due to outsourcing, ect

fuck off back to plebbit with them redditspaces cunt. i bet youre one of them refugees that came in a makeshift tinny from new guinea bro

>Expect to be mugged by Abos.
And one bookshop for every 5000 liquor stores.

also, where is the auspol thread fellas? last nights one was a ripper

It does look like it yeah but I'm pretty sure they matched it to Dapto 100%

>learn how to surf
>learn how to punch cunts at bars

>Wollongong

Lel why?

Last time I went to Wollongong was 13 years ago, I saw a guy dressed in a leather Matrix style suit at a Novotel buffet.

That was the highlight of that trip...

Will you be my friend?

>if someone gets too personal I can get violent
Expect to become severely withdrawn from society. Or locked up for assault. You might be ok, but be careful and watch out for black guys or Irish fags, they will always try to fight you for no reason. Also expect really shitty talmudvision - it's really bad! You're not going to watch it believe me.

why would you leave trumps america ;_;

Wollongong is definitely a shithole.

DO NOT, I say again, DO NOT go to the second-line cities of Australia. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, that's all you have, not even Perth.

You can't seriously be moving to Australia and not be aware of the local culture. This is the average Australian.

Sorry we're full.

You're going to get turned away at the border.

Get a place up a hill. Floods all the time there.

>wollongong

literally why the fuck

i work at wollongong uni as student it desk (while i finish my degree at uts kek) and the town is literally just a straight road of detroit style houses everywhere

Remix:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWh2dnuJhfw

youtube.com/watch?v=IKHpkB4wKd0

Average Aussie Women:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkKKTsJZ5kU

Is are there any comfy spots in Wollongong?

Actually I'm originallg from the US, I emmigrated back in the 80s

Thankfully it wasnt to NZ, or I'd be a methhead like you, right bro?

I fingered a girl at one of the woolongong stations once, good times

The cities are actually one of the worsts parts, It's usually small rural towns and coastal cities which are generally okay.

>Melbourne

do NOT fall for this meme OP, I've been to Australia on vacation. Their Melbourne is like our San Francisco or Los Angeles

Yeah absolutely. It's a pretty shit place for Australia, it's very poor and industrial, the one big employer has always been the Bluescope steelworks, and that's going the way of every steelworks in every first-world country, i.e. to total shit. Beaches are beautiful though, and everywhere around the Gong is really nice. It's better than Western Sydney, but not many other places. Less lebs than Sydney, although the government has been sending heaps of rapefugees down this way because we're powerless poorfags who can't do anything about it. Still pretty white though, by yank standards. You'll stand out as a yank, especially if you're a nigger or an Indian or something.

Yeh as others have said it's akin to a hot detroit. But instead of getting shot you get bitten by a meth head.

There are only two types of city in Australia. Big cities full of cucks and immigrants and small cities full of white meth addicts that have no character and nothing to do. Wollongong is one of the latter.

also

Smart man.

>small rural towns
Adelaide's pretty nice.

Those parts of Wollongong which are really far away from Wollongong are pretty comfy, e.g. Kiama or Thirroul.

ahahahaha this cunt just asked if theres actually people like this ahahahhahaha

fuck seppo ur in 4 a wild ride mate

Head south from the gong on a weekend. Get past Nowra. Stick to the coast. If you hit to Eden you've gone too far, turn around and come back a bit. Bring a fishing rod. Thank me later.

>Average Aussie Women

so fucking accurate mate

>WHITE DOG
>WHITE DEVIL

I like the rat bastard the best because I knew someone exactly like that in high school.

haven't been to wollongong since I was a kid. you should pick up surfing when you're down there

Nah its shit senpai.

Don't come here.

>vegemite is trash

If any aussies are interested, an /aus/ user with over 2000+ acres of land is creating a community on private property. Whites only. No cucks, no neets. If you are a white aussie who thinks they may have something to offer in terms of literally beginning the process of building structures, then you're qualified. Becoming a member of the potential community secures your place in a vetted private place to raise your family, and you will get your own little slice of property free of the muslim shitholes the major cities have become.

If any are interested, inquire.

>No cucks, no neets
>advertising for colonists on Sup Forums

good one mate

Hello newfriend!

You're aware that it's an aussie shitpost used to con retards out of their money, right? This happens once every couple of years on this board. Fuck yanks are dumb.

Perth is better than Melbourne you cucklord. Keep sipping $9 coffees and eating arab dick

You got about a 50/50 chance of it existing by the time you get there, otherwise comfy shit.

Not really. No cost to get in, just that you're competent and white. If you're willing to work hard, you'd even be accommodated a bed and food.

>moving to Wollongong
Hahahahahaha

I grew up in Wollongong, u dun fucked up

I think you should move to a easier town first, somewhere like blacktown.

The lengths aussies will go to for boipussi

So he'll feel right at home? I don't get it.

>you'd even be accommodated a bed and food

So where does the money for:

Food, sundries, etc
Construction supplies / Furniture
Police / Medical / Fire service
Power and waste treatment
Communications
Etc...

come from? I mean the guy might have a lot of land but bankrolling an entire small town and all it's inhabitants isn't cheap. And you can't say that it will be self sufficient, since you'd need a heck of a lot more land for crop variations, factories, etc. - they're still going to have to buy or trade for things

See that's what Oz was like in the good old days.

You had to put up with people like that.

Or you could just join them and have a bit of fun.

It's that snobbery that is one of the things that got us to where we are today.

Sure things are all clinical and nice in expensive cities. But the costs far out way having to put up with Dazza and Bazza and their duzzas.

Hey, you are feces. If I could suck the sky, all the hardmers could possibly manage the more difficult the pattern of the bread. I fully understand. I deal with anbybody. Anbybody handles all personal acts in a reasonable response, but we will deal with it, but we respect it. I understand that handle'd treats it this way. I could handle my password easily, but I am convinced that it is emptiness that I wasted my defense community and I could not protect myself

Mining industry is decaying right now, in case you don't know.

I'd be concerned for the safety of my future children t b h

>my future children

u should be

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

1/?

2/?

i dunno if its even possible for you to integrate
we are cunts, and we basicslly shit test each other 24/7 and if you fail / take offense you move down the social ladder

His Boy Elroy make the best burgers in Da Gong.

howabout you do your research before moving to a place you fucking degenerate? desu you deserve to be there

>if someone gets too personal I can get violent.
oh boy

3/?

For cling kiwis cuzzy bro, he's either cuz or bro not both.

>I can take a joke pretty well but if someone gets too personal I can get violent.
Rest in peace OP

To mine shit why the fuck else

4/?

>wollongong