HAPPENING THREAD 1: HILDABEAST CHILD TRaFFICKING AND TREASON THREAD

This guy at Reddit has pieced together our completely broken govt and all of the crimes. Please use this info and diggg!!!! Everyone get I this and meme it into reality!!!! Rev it up fags the meme war had been restarted. Kek has willed it to your fucking battle stations FAGGOTS. Once this thread tops out create a new thread keep it GOInG. LESSsSSS GOOoOO!!!!!!
KEK CALLING ALL PRE ELECTION HIGH ENERGY AUTISTS!!! WE MEMED DONALD TRuMP INTO THE OVAL OFFICE AND NOW WE DELIVER AGAIN AND MEME HILLABEAST INTO AN ORANGE JUMPER AND FUCKiNG PRISON CELL AND MAKE IT REaLITY.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOoOOOOoOOoOOoO.

#MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5t8x5g/human_trafficking_is_funding_isis_in_north_africa/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iNgb07Z3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump for priority

Bumperidoo

Bumping for great justice despite not yet viewing source

I hope this leads to something.

O shit
High energy autist reporting for duty.

Post away friends, I'm ready for action

bump bump bumperooo

Bump

vamp

bamp. ccunt

Definitely BUMPING
Let's.pull this thread guise

Posting Reddit links should get you a perma ban

this is how pepe became a hatesymbol isnt it

this and only this.

sage.

speed bump

speeeeeedier bump

Take the Gary Webb/Dyncorp pill

This. OP needs to go back.

pastebin.com/iNgb07Z3
FBI dumping some serious shit.

We need to share this across social media and other shit like that.

Where is Eric Braverman?

Bumping with a rare pepe for justice.

EXECUTIONS BY FIRING SQUAD WHEN?!?!?

What the fuck is going on here?

I don't like you. Your style of writing annoys me greatly. Your heart is in the right place, but I genuinely hope you get hit by a truck and die a horrible death; struggling for breath as bystanders watch on, doing nothing to help or comfort you. That would be nice.

Why the ant version lol?

Bumping. Someone bring us a plan for exposing that to public!

Meme it into reality less gooo. All we need is the hashtag to run with it.

Too much going on, quick rundown?

Hilary literally runs the pedophilia market that supports isis, masquerading as a champion of child protection and support.

Try harder , edgelord.

Tldr: clinton foundation took donations in exchange for weapons sales to the respective countries.

Good work, nothing we didnt already know though. There are a lot of people that should be in prison right now. This is exactly why i wanted trump to win. Hillary clinton and co. Are literally responsible for thousands of deaths.

Stfu neet and wank your 2 inch Aussie fag cock I'm on mobile tryna copy and paste you fuvkn dumb cuck. Do something besides suck dick David Brock. Hope u fucking die getting add blasted by 20 niggers hahaha.

Jk it's all good bro.

That's polite for an Aussie

>reddit
fuck off

Haha true I'm in jsut tryna get those pre election autist energy levels mayne

JUSTICE FOR MERICA!

A quick rundown please?

Bump.

MEME IT MEME IT

come on come on

MEME IT MEME IT

come on come on

MEME IT MEME IT

come on come on

MEME IT MEME IT

nigger nigger

this better

any new news though?

Like FBI user said Clinton is a reckless wretch. Arms deals, trafficking. other immoral quid pro quos which results in mass immigration to europe and the formation of ISIS. Barrack Obama the Muslim is on it as he thinks the USA loves Muslims since we are dealing with them now in these dirty deals.

The ultimate goal in this instance is $$$$ gas pipeline the retards who run this world wont share with each other(Russia) so they play games in the middle east fighting for supremacy.

bump
no slid

We can't allow the great to be the enemy of the good. If it's valid, useful info, who gives a fuck where it comes from.

who remembers the daily /cfg/ thread

Bumping for justice