How confident were you in Trump winning the presidency? be honest

How confident were you in Trump winning the presidency? be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtu.be/SWF4vB0Ci_0?t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was 100 per cent sure hillary would make it.

pretty confident, the jews rigged it in his favor long ago

I was pretty sure he'd win from the beginning

I was a bit worried about voting fraud doing him in. Especially when I learned that Soros quite literally owns the voting machines used in many states.

Was 6,000,000% sure every electric voting machine was rigged.

Not at all. Only during the actual electoral count a month later.

"...and some of them, I assume, are nice people."-100%

"Donald Trump has been declared the Republican Nominee"-100%

Pussygate-33%

Nov. 8th 2016-51%

I love him, but he had me worried.

I was 90% sure in April-July. then Hillary brought the attacks up a notch and I started to lose faith. On election day I was maybe 75% sure Hillary would win.

Zero doubt at any moment.

I can read the zeitgeist

I knew every machine was rigged.

But it didn't matter, because Trump couldn't be stopped.

i thought it was 50/50

Oh, not very much at all. I didn't watch the beginning of the night because I thought it would be too stressful. I thought Hillary would cheat her way through, but it turns out she didn't funnel in enough illegals to go all the way. I'm really happy with the outcome.

Thought Hillary would win for sure, but I'm oh so glad it turned out the other way.

I figured Hildawg was probably going to win until the last week.

I knew he would win since the summer

I was confident for almost the whole campaign. Shamefully I admit that near the end the shills git to me and my faith waivered.

Vey, We had both candidates root for US
The US would be ours
We care for the goyim
We want shekels

Had me worried with khan and pussygate but the based American public came out in his favor

Holy fuck did we dodge a nuke with "Her"

The second he said "Only Rosie O'Donnell" I knew it was over. It was obvious at that moment he wasn't just a meme candidate and was playing on a completely different level from the rest.

It was so obvious he was going to win, it blows my mind how people thought it was a "shock victory."

Reminder that Drumpf lost the popular vote by millions of votes. So much for democracy

Not gonna lie, I was super confident at the start and towards the end I was believing the rig was in

but ya CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

confident, until the last month before the election when the media attacks became nuclear, amazed he survived that shit

Dead people and illegal immigrants don't count.

Besides, your Canadian system is even more splintered than our electoral college. Dude weed man won with only about a third of the popular vote so who are you to talk?

I gave him 80% chance to win on election day

This.
I'm still in a gayish state of disbelief that madman actually won.
What a year to be alive.

I was petty certain he was going to lose until someone go the "Trump will win" get

100% Confidence! From the moment he said he was running I knew he was going to win and I let EVERYONE know too. Now people around me think I have ties to Russian hackers. I will let them believe whatever they want because they are fucking idiots anyway.

I wish I had bet £10,000 on him

I was a paid staffer for one of the few groups helping to elect him (not directly on the campaign but not for a PAC, either). I'll be honest, until the convention I thought he was going to lose unless Clinton had a seizure or heart attack. I've known since ~2012 that she has health problems and alcoholism. It's so bad I expected her to not be able to physically withstand the pressure of the campaign trail.

After the convention I thought it was a little over 50%. Once he hired Bannon and Conway and got rid of Manafort, I knew it was about 80% or more (no disrespect to Manafort, he's just been way too entrenched in DC and away from the campaign trail to win an election). Anyway - as soon as we started talking about the election being rigged, I knew we were going to win. This got our guys to the polls and put the Dems on defense or made them think they didn't have to vote. I knew we'd win NC/PA/OH and thought FL would be our closest state. NEVER called MI or WI (thought we'd get NH and NV before them, desu) but I did think WI would be close, especially in the last month or so. By about a month before the election, I knew we had it in the fucking bag. Only feeling I can compare it to is when you are talking to a gorgeous chick all night knowing she's going to fuck you at the end of the night. Hot blonde pic attached as a courtesy for you guys appreciating my anonymity.

I was so fucking worried on election day. It still feels fucking surreal.

Been saying since like August 2015 he was going to be the next President, when like 19 people were still in the race.
Everybody laughed at me. They all think I'm a wizard now though.

100% until pussygate, 40% after

I knew he was going to win at the RNC.
Lost a lot of hope in the last month, but the madman prevailed.

I was watching with some bros and had some edibles which definitely added to the feeling but man. When all the states started to flip for Trump was such a fucking crazy feeling, just blissful amazement rubbing it in people's faces was great as well!

IT WAS PRETTY CLEAR YOU WERE PROPHETIZED TO BE THE 45th PRESIDENT, DONNY BOY!

I was sure enough to have won € 1000 on my bet.

Not confident at all. I just voted my conscience and prepared for either outcome. MI here, so I guess I did good.

Tuned in to CNN around 8 PM for five straight hours of glory.

bigly

I was confident that he would win after i saw his gop debates. His overall strategy was really good, his selling game was amazing, i still cant believe that liberals continue to underestimate him to this day.
My only doubt was is that i have no idea how possible it is to rig election in america, since you don't allow for international observers.

Dogbless

Pa voter here

$7000 at 6:1 sure

It was 50/50. I didn't believe when he made it.

Not confident. Nor was I confident of Brexit.

I thought Brexit would be "close." I was ready for it. Ready to start saying "a statement has been made" or that "opinion of the EU will decline over time, this vote was merely to show a level of distaste!" or some nonsense.

I was ready for full damage control, and more let down in the USA.

I don't know what to do with all this winning.

About 55% I was shitting my pants waiting fur donny to paint Florida RED.

I'm being completely honest about this; I didn't think he was going to win until about 30 hours before he did.

I woke up, read Sup Forums, read CNN, and a bunch of other news sources, and noticed something. Hillary had just been hit by a series of stories, and nothing new was being said about Trump...and Trump's numbers were going down in the polls. It made no sense.

So, sceptical of the polls, I went through the battleground states, looked at what he needed to win, and looked as the alleged margins in those states. They were narrow, even with what I considered to be abnormal downward trends.

Then, the moment I lost my shit and started celebrating was when a torrent of stories came out by the press, all of them preparing for a Hillary victory. THAT was when I knew Democrats wouldn't turn out, THAT was the skew most people overlooked. I jumped out of my chair when I saw it.

Won £200 from my brother, he gave me 4:1 odds, and HE'S the fucking financial analyst in the family. He thought I was stupid for taking those odds.

The moment Obama started campaigning I knew Hillary lost.

As soon as I saw this. Dead serious.

Confident enough to risk over two thousand pounds.

welp to be hontest

the shilling media got me there, I was thinking 7(shillary):3(Trump)

but I still would bet on Trump victory

'bout 30% my dude

Not confident at all. I bet pizza and a round of drinks on it to the tune of $250. The last time I voted ror the winning candidate was 1984. Then Trump realigned my luck and synchronicity.

Bet 1k

Truly thought 0% chance of winning

Thats what made the day so special. It was like an angel injected me with smuggness

I knew Trump would win, it just had to happen, the public opinion of the true americans (mostly white middle to low class workers who VOTE) was in his favor. I told my parents he would win and they thought I was nuts, proved them wrong, now they are always interested in my political opinion.

I told a friend of mine that he'd win back in February of 2016
Turns out I was correct

She was rooting for fucking Bernie Sanders lmao

But he did have me quite worried in the coming months to November 8th, 2016
But I was around 60% sure at that point
Just told myself to not take the (((polls))) seriously

>1% when he announced
>50% when I first watched the Repub debates with Sup Forums
>100% after I watched this video
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

He who controls the memes controls the election. Made a small bet a few months before the election and got enough money to build a new gaymen pc. Pussygate was a nonsense scandal and further cemented the fact that there was no other dirt on him.

You voted for Ducuckis in 1988?

I said it in January 2016. There was literally not a single other presidential candidate. Well, Bernie, but no one in America would let him run.

I thought he was gonna get btfo. So shocked he won. I was jumping up and down with joy while my gf gave me dirty looks.

At first I didn't give him much of a chance, but on election night it was 50/50. I stayed up until it was confirmed and savoured some lib tears before going to bed. Such great days! Many tears!

Tree fiddy.

It was... weird, to be honest.

I saw the poll results, and I saw they were skewed due to the Shy Tory effect. And I saw that the Rust Belt was going to Trump no matter what the polls said. And I saw that with all this in mind, Trump had it in the bag.

Yet somehow I still couldn't believe it. It was all just too surreal.

Bet 100$
should have put 1000 on election day, odds shot up to 12:1 at one point

youtu.be/SWF4vB0Ci_0?t=96
This was the exact moment I thought "this man will be president"

Not quite sure, but I didn't believe his lies.

pretty much this
i thought he was going to win because of pol, i thought he was going to lose because of (((them))). sincerely was ready to accept defeat, but winning feels so damn good.

But honestly, I HOPED for Trump to lose, so his supporters would take it to the streets and drain the swamp with guns, instead of having to dig through all that bureaucratic shit in Congress and courts, like it happens now.

100% all the time, i focused my intent on it so that i would switch into the Trump timeline.

All the negative non believers are currently suffering through ww3 in the Hillary timeline.

after this 100%

I put $1000 down on him.

I thought he was going to win up until his campaign sorta started to implode (apparently media lie, it was doing fine) and he started firing people and changing campaign managers. Like he was mom's spaghetting all over the campaign trail. But when the pussy tape leaked I thought "Yup. It's over. Hello Madame President." I even went to bed on election night because I thought I'd wake up and see that bitch's face all over the news. When I did wake up and saw TRUMP 288 my heart skipped a beat and I started jumping and yelling "Yes!" at my TV screen. I went with the smuggest face outside and didn't change for the next two weeks. I was so happy.

so confident that I made £500 at the bookies

Witnessed.

100% but it was 50/50 if they where going to steal it. If he didnt get like 80%+ percent of the vote he would have stole it

pretty confident

I was depressed right before the election and would sleep a lot, and remained depressed after the election because it was almost like my mind couldn't register the fact that Trump had won, the disbelief was so real, possibly also subconscious denial. I did not celebrate the election even though I preferred Trump over Hillary, I was mostly unconscious or half-conscious during that period.

Not very

I smoked cigars and I drank some good drink that night. So I was pretty confident desu.

I was 100% convinced as far back as 2011 that he would win whenever he decided to run. Looking back I'm not sure he would have won in 2012 but going against the old dying whore I had no doubt at all. I still prayed on nov 7 to make sure.

Retards like you are the reason that people still post that dumb copy pasta

I had a look at the polls around 10,saw Hillary was winning, and I thought we had a nice run so I went to bed. Woke up the next morning seeing he won somehow and the mightiest of keks were had at the expense of my family, who were all backing Hillary.

My hopes wavered back and forth, but ultimately just before the election I was mentally preparing myself for him to lose. Watching him win was probably one of the most pleasant surprises I've ever had in my life.

Basically me

Hopeful since 10% in primaries, literally bet on it after Sanders got fucked out of the primaries.

I don't really know how to describe it but I was with him since he announced and it's not like I had an unshaking belief he'd win, but I always new it was his show, and no one else really seemed like a threat.

I made mad cash when I took the Trump bet at $8. Sportsbet SMD DESU SENPAI.

50% after he won the primaries
100% after Hillary screwed Bernie
didn't know before then I just liked memeing

I knew that just enough Bernie supporters wouldn't vote to help trump plus trump was the only other candidate than Bernie who had a focus on lack of jobs jobs/the shit state of the economy (not saying Bernies ideas would have worked but he addressed it nonetheless

Does anyone else here miss the primaries? That was actually some good times

100% i have a friend who always ends up getting cucked. I have devised a plan to use basic reverse psychology when i bet with since he was a trump fag to switch to hillary because >muh polls
He decided to go with hillary and by how the universe goes he ended up getting cucked.
I saved the trump presidency. You're welcome everyone

I was pretty sure Clinton was going to win by cheating some how. I still believe she cheated but underestimated Trump and America.

I knew Trump would win the moment he became immune to tabloid slander and went for the rust belt strategy.

I was very nervous. I expected a Hillary win, to the point that I had social media posts and memes ready to go.

The only thing that gave me hope was Bill Michell's Twitter, too bad he turned into a cuck.

>Does anyone else here miss the primaries? That was actually some good times
Trump basically bullied Jeb out of the race, pretty funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo

100% trump. Ignore the media and re watch the rallies. Trump has a real movement.

My digger.

>hundreds of polls with millions of dollars spent on them predict the results wrongly
>a free post on an imageboard predicts the actual outcome

100%. I was the blind bulwark that kept all my friends high energy.

It's fine to waver. That was a rough road to the election.

day 1

I put 100E on him way back in February, I gave him a 50/50 shot back then while the bookies offered 1:5 odds.

I always considered the primaries his chokepoint, that's where he could have been stopped, votes split over many candidates and some sheenanigans leading to a contested convention. Once he had the nomination I was quite confident.

I have to admit though the Access Hollywood tape had me worried for my money when it broke and got nonstop coverage.