Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah trump is losing
the alt right are snowflakes
conservatives are really easy to trigger
and liberals are tolerant and open mindeded

Just making sure

hammer that down thumb, maher is only funny when he shits on mudslimes, anything else he does is PURE SHIT

>Is Bill Maher right?

No I think he's leftist

Its funny because while all the leftys like him were having a ball yesterday mass deportations start and now the supreme court will look at the travel ban and it has a 99% chance of getting through. Keep buying into the propaganda though helps us out a lot. :)

>Is Bill Maher right?

No.

Didn't even watch the video.

WOW, SO IMPORTANT NEWS! THE PRESIDENT SNEEZED! QUICKLY, LET'S WRITE AN ARTICLE FOR 10 PAGES ABOUT IT! THE PRESIDENT HICCUPED, LET'S TALK ABOUT FOR 8 MINUTES ON TV.

>DONALD TRUMP IS STUPID
>*30 minute applause*

jesus christ this shit is unbearable

>Is Bill Maher right?
he's a dino and he knows it
trump isnt losing, the mainstream media is the political opposition to his presidency
it was the people vs the establishment all along
their trick is to mount media campaigns then pretend to speak in the name of a "popular movement against trump" where in fact they're just reporting the protests and pundintry they fund

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

des·per·a·tion
ˌdespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
a state of despair, typically one that results in rash or extreme behavior.
"she wrote to him in desperation"
synonyms: hopelessness, despair, Bill Maher; More

Trump wins the primary, the election, trumps cabinet picks and Sessions go through, Patriots win (somehow that was political to the leftist nutters), trump get son well with May, give Mexico an ultimatum, Trump starts building the wall and signs an executive order to vet migrants more thoroughly and halt travel from certain countries while they're sorting this out. SJWs are rioting the in their own streets and destroying their own shit because they're so fucking triggered and they want to have a tantrum.
>Liberal judges try to sabotage him with no grounds to do so, and block his travel ban.
TRUMP MUST BE TIRED OF LOSING SO MUCH HURR HURR HURRR
Libtards are a special kind of delusional, it's beyond retarded.
tl;dr No. Bill Maher is acting like a moron on this one. (why he's against this travel ban is beyond me, he seemed to understand the slimes savagery)

trump to shinzo abe

>strong hands
>shinzo laughs

does trump want to feel helpless and sexually dominated by shinzo? is trump actually secretly a homosexual?

>Is Bill Maher right?

Gay fantasies aside, I think Maher is only kidding himself. When the 9th circuit court gets treated like the side bitch that it is, and everyone tweets about it, Maher is gonna have an actual seizure.

Who wouldn't go gay for Shinzo? Dem digits

Wow why the fuck is Trump so autistic with his handshakes?

Christ poor abe. Having to deal with that orange idiot.

He has lost everything rational and objective about him, of-course he always had his agenda, but it seems like he is purely emotional, and isn't really well read in anything outside of the mainstream.

Never like Maher but gotta admit, he BTFO Trump there.

How do you even pronounce his name. Mower, Mah-her, I mean what the fuck. Your name. How do you even pronounce it.

George Mah-her can make all the jokes he wants, that's the best part.

Maw-err

>the resistance
That is some cringe tier larping.

I just watched the clip, it was a fucking photo op so they shake hands for a while to get good shots.
This is the most minor fucking incident to ever be reported on, liberal media acts like a 12 year old kid in school. Many such cases. Sad!

came here to say this