What the fuck

I've been watching some of Ron Paul's speeches when he was running in 2012. How the hell did this guy lose the Republican nomination? Like Trump, he was a subversive figure and drew huge crowds despite being unpopular among the elites. If Trump managed to get a nomination despite the party's opposition, why couldn't he?

Imagine if he went up against king nigger instead of that robotic cuckservative Romney in the presidential election. He would've won in a landslide.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/trump-drinks-raw-milk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is in bed with kikes, Ron wasn't

Fippy bippy
Trump is another classic neocon

RNC changed a rule about delegates

Oldfag here.

In Texas, Ron Paul's delegates were refused seating (meaning refused to be delegate for Ron) at the Houston statewide Republican Party convention in 2012.

In 2008, Ron won 31 votes in Sutton County, New Hampshire. CNN reported 0 votes.

Realize: the American political system is in fact rigged. I am stunned that The Donald won, but then again given that he's a genuine moron easily controlled, perhaps not.

I'm sorry, kid. I fought for over 40 years for freedom going back to Ed Clark days in California. I failed. Or, more accurately, the power elite beat our asses every way they could.

America isn't ready for liberty, although young kids now are as you call it red-pilled. Sadly, they're also fed a bunch of lies (Jews do not control the world, just the mainstream media, and they're losing that .... America is greater than what does on in Washington DC, believe me ...

ron paul was unable to manipulate the media like trump. totally different styles.

He doesn't have
>money
>charisma
>tv personality
>fame
>manipulation experience

Trump should really get Ron Paul on board with him if he can. Optics would be great

Tell me about ur days in Nam, grandpa

Ron Paul was weak because he didn't drink enough milk.

Trump drinks it raw. It makes him strong.

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/trump-drinks-raw-milk/

Paul didn't have the blessings of Kek. Plain and simple.

That would be a great way to instantly lose the support of Congress. Ron Paul is a useless tit. All he ever accomplished in Congress was making everyone hate him and lining his pockets.

Trump is probably connected to the shadow government/jews some how.

fpbp

This.

It also helped that Trump was a billionaire and more frank, which gave him a lot of attention. In the end though, Ron didn't support the kikes and vice versa. I think Trump is still pretty anti-establishment but his symbiotic relationship with jews is the most worrying thing about him.

Same reason Bernie lost to Hillary. The convention fucked him deliberately and in turn got fucked because their choice was a lame duck.

He was smart and an actual threat to kikes, unlike Trump. He never stood a chance

I remember shilling for him in summer 2012. If only we were as good at spoonfeeding back then this whole ordeal could have been alleviated

The media just ignored him. Seriously, they black holed him and wouldn't even mention his name when he was 2nd or 3rd in polls. They just pretended he didn't exist.
Of course, they couldn't do the same to a celebrity like Trump.

Libertarians are a meme ideology that's why. Trump is a protectionist. Libertarianism would've got you even more Wall Street shilling, even more immigration for cheap workers.

This level of delusion is really the only reason more people don't shit all over Ron Paul and his pathetic failure as a Congressman.

Ron Paul got fucked at the convention because he'd been quite publicly plotting to steal the nomination despite only getting ~11% of primary votes. When it was apparent that wouldn't work, he wanted to make demands and disrupt the convention.

Ron Paul tried and failed like a bitch trying to do what Ted Cruz almost succeeded at doing this year. Control enough delegates even if they aren't pledged to you, and try to force a 2nd ballot where your plants can do their damage.

you faggots need to leave Sup Forums

people don't "manipulate" the media

real, genuine presidents get lead in the head. ever heard of JFK?

trump is a fraud, you are fucking dumb, and you need to go back to plebbit

I'm on the fence about Trump. He's either controlled opposition or the savior of western civilization.

Pic related

if he was the savior of western civilization he'd be rallying the people behind transcendent ambition

"make america great again" is a fucking empty pathetic rhetorical trick

let's go to the fucking moon and bring the secrets into the light is president tier

no one can possibly compare JFK to Trump and walk away thinking trump is legit. obvious conman is obvious

are you retarded?

Niggers always run better numbers in races

>tfw Ron Paul only needed to call the elites Lizard people and then say he was joking afterwards

That's what he talked about in his inaguration speech though.

He's been in for like 3 weeks. We really don't know what he's going to do.

Because he's a low test beta cuck that doesn't project dominance

that's just not true though

you are projecting your desires onto him

he gave a couple empty platitudinal nods towards progress, but all presidents do that.

if his speech had any content, we could name it. but it wasn't there, he just did what every fraud does. vaguely promise something better, but not lay it out.

the punished trump meme is plausible but the jewry in his office, ivanka etc is scary.