THIS SHIT AGAIN

Sup Forums Explain to me...

Why are the Canadians king at shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vimy_Ridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are shit at shitposting. Aussies win that title.

t. Canadian on a proxy

Why the Aussies?

Pretty much this. Aussies will always be king of bantz.
Canadians get a bad name because of the autist Obama leaf. It doesn't matter how well you argue against that guy he dismisses you with name calling

You're fooling no one.

DAY OF THE FUCKING RAKE

No true Canadian would post something like this. They're far too kind.

SOON CUNTS

One's shit is another mans post

What do canadians do not shitposting?

Meant to say what do Canadians do when not shitposting?

:D

when do nigs/tacos learn to put together a proper sentence

raking leaves and fucking moose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vimy_Ridge

Lest we forget.

I honestly don't know what the fuck happened. The election started and all of a sudden there's absolute retards pissing on the reputation of leafs. In less than a year we've gone from ignorable US hat to A FUCKING LEAF. It's a shame and I don't think it can be changed now.

Ive spent most of my winter taking upskirt photos of your mother, then i go home and masturbate to real men

Glad to see the local Canadian Sup Forums people coming out of the wood work.

Aussies are joking so it's often funny. Canadians are not, therefore it is often not funny.

This x40000. Canadians shitpost to literally make your life shit whereas Aussies shitpost to spread a few hard earned keks.

>Why are the Canadians king at shitposting?
Leafs are shit tier trolls.

This. Strayaposting is the pinnacle of shitposting. Leafs are just cancer.

Canadians aren't good st anything

Their threads are always embarrassing and often incredibly stupid. Canadians are universally hated and offer nothing to this board. That's because their nation is totally irrelevant.

Leaf yards are so hated that most of us are using 4chanX to simply filter out all their posts. I've been doing it for a while and it's made using Sup Forums a lot more enjoyable. It really elevates the experience

Australians shitpost

Canadians post shit

Fuck dogs and be annoying faggots.

activate it

>Canadians
>Kings at the shitpost.
I think you meant aussies my good sir.

I remember the days when Canada was patriotic Loyalist and the US was Gayniggers-from-Outerspace Tier.

You think the tides changed when trudeau got in?

Did you actually type in the post number?

People aren't good at shitposting, Sup Forums is just easily trolled

Just look at these easy replies

NICE TRY LEAF, try again next time.

Because you Americans hardcore shitposting then blame shift.

You burgers could be shitposter king if you owned up to it

Posting anime outside of Sup Forums should be a bannable offense like ponies outside of /mlp/

Now with effort!

No, I'm sure ((your mum)) is a real man

eh

Shoveling snow, bending over and pissing in the snow, taking it up the ass by immigrants. I dunno ask Trudeau. As long as their maple syrup exports aren't affected I don't care.

You guys are such elitist pricks here I'm glad all we do is fill your board up with shitposts. We were the muscle that won WW1 and the 20th century was supposed to be Canada's until you stupid nigger importers swiped it up.

Because you stupid Americans always respond as if you're really agitated, thus fuelling the shitposter. You are the problem, once again.

Read for some leaf self proclaimed top tier shitposting

>we
>muscle
>leaf

Reminder that it was the sneaky Jews that won WW1 by engendering a commie uprising in Germany in 1918 that killed millions and was the stab in the back that they will avenge one day.

How fucking new are you? Seriously, stop posting and lurk for a year at least.

I'd like to second this sentiment. This used to be common advice, but it's too rarely given these days.

The entire site was founded around anime and jap culture
Get the fuck out faggot