youtu.be/ruGq6bDfqfM
youtube.com/watch?v=yBKA42E3yKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post link

I could use one mounted over my fireplace

>Think of the children.

Great, now i have an erection.

nip post best post

Translated: Prep your wives mates, time for the bulls.

It's the Times of London. It's pay walled.

Based Doggo

But it's quite obvious she just wants some of that BBC

Maximum kek achieved around here.

>He wins me brownie points. People's eyes widen with amazement at my virtue...
Jesus fucking Christ this can't be real? Her eyes will narrow and go black when he slits her throat.

U cheecky cunt

>Her first point is that people tell her she's a good person and that makes her feel good

Is this Satire?

My wife reads this stuff. It seems refugees are in in her social circle. I'm going to have to get her a new horse instead if she gets this in her head.

where do i apply for the EU refugee-gf program

as insane and infuriating as that is, at she actually took a refuge into her home, let alone her neighborhood (unlike 99% of the leftist media)

her doing it after her little girls were no longer at home also shows a tiny bit of common sense.

I think I may have missed a screen so I'd there's a jarring break somewhere tell me and I'll double check.

at least she*

> when he slits her throat
Wat?

>paying for propaganda
Modern British intellectuals ladies and gentleman

Shalom Israel. How is that big wall of yours doing again?

>brownie points

This can't be real for fucks sake. And even doggo betrayed us. Hell no, why can't we get rid of these people?

I notice it doesn't mention anything about the cash handouts they are given. A strange omission to make.

It has decent law reports and stocks which makes it useful. It also makes an exceptional firelighter in paper edition.

>living, breathing, raping, redpills

pure coincidence

It's all these barbarians do. They get invited into the country by treasonous, suicidal leftists and then they kill those very same supporters for violating Sharia.
reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-migrant-idUSKCN1040SF

Every Tree needs a hanging "refugee"

Icing on the cake. It is like you get your own personal servant that you get paid for. If her in doors thought she could get one to help out with mucking out the horses...

I am no cuck. But you just know she has AT LEAST fantasised about fucking mohammedan

She comes off as an incredibly condescending, self-absored cunt who treat the nigger like a pet.

Sup Forumss version of eat, pray, love.

I wonder... imagine if the human column invading Europe was cute Japanese grills aged, say, 14 - 23.

Do you recon there would be quite so many sexless middle aged women flapping welcome banners?

I think we may have massively underestimated how big a role washed out old hags wanting to fuck a buff african lad is driving this crisis.

This sort of article only makes sense at all if she's secretly looking forward to molesting them. Like many of us would with the kawaii loli column.

Is it an article about pets???

Can you imagine the outcry...
>taking in a refugee is perverse!
>how to lose your husband!
>modern slavery!
>we should keep them in nunneries!

Essentially yes. Doggo betrayed us and she got a new pet as well.

Sounds good. Dunno why you racist shitheads have to be racist shitheads.

> imagine if the human column invading Europe was cute Japanese grills aged, say, 14 - 23.
How would that even work? There are maybe 7 or 8 attractive Japanese girls in the entire world.

Angela get off Sup Forums.

>"amazement at my virtue"
Admits to virtue signaling with the word virtue. Is this fucking real?

Not only that, but the whole article is written like it is about an animal breed called mohammadian.

>have nice comfy story about Moham..meda..in?
>make fun of a woman helping a person in need
>hope for rape and murder
>because you're mentally ill on an internet weaving board

Y'all should be put in a sack and drowned ya know

I am. And boy, is my dick hard.

>young man from darfur
BLACKED.COM

>givethatmanarefugee.jpg
Or 12 million so I see.

Genuinely sorry every time I read about Deutschland now. Used to love Bavaria.

I recon there would be a 70ft wall all the way around Europe by now. Fully armed and patrolled.

And probably forced repatriation of anyone looking even remotely cutesy.

I think we're approaching this all wrong by focusing in on the economic impact or the law and oreder breakdown. If in-effect Cat Lady Sex is driving this crisis, we need to find a way to stop this first, before we address anything else.

There'll be a lot of 'widening' when her daughters come home to be enriched in all their holes.

This is fucking insanity.

Perhaps you should stop reading garbage tabloids then.

>muh 12 million

I guarantee she rides his dirty cock all day long and it's the main reason she took him in.

OP, I looked up this article on The Times, and the paywall sample has a bit at the beginning about husbands not wanting to house refugees. Can you post that excerpt?

Takes in a refugee and makes it all about her

Cut out for future use against libshits.

God forbid, which God would that be?

>the dog has showed embarassing racist tendencies in the past

please, can a progressive, liberal, pro multicultar poster who is here to get mad at Sup Forums explain me how this is not a mental disorder?

At least she's honest

good for her; if i could invite a hot refugee girl in my house, i would do the same.

This bit?

Cooper should read this and get inspired

youtu.be/ruGq6bDfqfM

London is going to shit and she can't the pakis for the niggers

Women were a mistake

What's with Australians and pedophilia?

>when he slits her throat.
We can only hope she gets the fate she deserves.
Or....

Can anyone with access archive the story? I want to share it

I'm phone posting so caps is the best I can do for now m8

This woman sounds like such an asshole.

EXACTLY

Whats with leafs and being softcocks that cant handle the bantz?

>she has a pet arab she prefers over her own offspring

Love the way bitch made sure her daughters were out of the way before she brought him home.

Not out of protectiveness, I'm sure. She just didn't want any competition.

What bantz? Don't flatter yourself.

I'm serious though Australia has a lot of pedos.

Until they come home during university break.
>tfw you shall never have a threesome with an English milt and her two teenage daughters because you are a fucking white male

>treating people like furniture

why are leftists so fucking racist?

mind your business dog fucker, you have no right to sass him about sex crimes. you're just lucky german shepherds can't speak english because you'd be in jail.

>n-notice me Australia!

pathetic.

>he married a horse woman

Oh boy!

youtube.com/watch?v=yBKA42E3yKc

>can afford it
>those legs
>those boots
I do hear your point I'd rather you articulate it yourself than posting a chubby neet rambling on YouTube.

Is "dog" code "my cuck husband".

It actually fits the sentences better and explains why Mohammad didn't kill it within the first week.

Wait so he's illegal? OP, anyone, for the love of God someone report this.

As a Brit it's infuriating how smug and middle class this is, while the rest of Europe practically gets raped.

Insane.

I hope she gets raped.

Nevermind, I just read the next screenshot. RIP in peace bongland.

Notice how it's obvious she's unmarried.

This is the end result of feminism - women literally opening their homes to invaders. I wouldn't be surprised if one of her daughters gets rapped, or blacked.

As an enjoyable exercise try replacing "refugee" with "handbag"

>Takes in refugee to prove she's not racist
>Goes on to steroetype Italians and Asians

???

Giving her what she is craving for

Okay this has to be satire

this desu senpai

But she did say "every home needs it", not only those in good position to do so

ultimatly she is just a vain leftist getting a massive hard on from her own perceived moral superiority for letting in a poor refugee into her house

is this real life?

that cannot be real, yet somehow does not surprise me.

H o n or a r y
A r y a n

>You simply must get yourself a refugee.

Like those barbarians are some sort of exotic new pet.

It's quite obvious this woman is single; her lonely consent to Mohammadin's advances are the only thing preventing her nightly rapes from escalating to murder.

One more great fucking story from the communists and altruists. Has she planned to forcemarry her daughter to him already? I wonder. Fucking communist cucks. I am beyond angry. I hope he goes full shariah law on her ass.
At last, I truely see!
Top bantz.

>Look at my pet brown person, I must say this is fabulous! Do get yourself one, dear, you'll feel like a much better person! Brownie points! And he doesn't waste chicken when I feed him chicken, I say!

The middle class in this country have always been sick fucks.

>its always dudes
>barely any women or children
>they are left in a warzone because they have no rights
>tfw feminists support islam