Reminder: we fucking won

We memes Trump to the presidency

It's been 3 weeks and it feels like a lifetime since November

With all the shills I thought we should reflect the magnitude of what has happened

>thread theme m.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUWmRPpJyY

Shadilay and deus kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDoSciEUE_0&index=18&list=PLyfbMnE5EQ6n6fn4-C186yxSxaQ2ts9mO
youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0
youtube.com/watch?v=qYvqDqoYXMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we won
(((we)))*

We've only just begun.

What are you still doing here?

CTR/bluecucks paying overtime

We won against impossible odds.

that's fine.
they don't yet know that they're here forever

Lazerhawk

youtube.com/watch?v=QDoSciEUE_0&index=18&list=PLyfbMnE5EQ6n6fn4-C186yxSxaQ2ts9mO

Retrowave is taking over

I fucking hate you people. You have no idea. Probably a third of the people here are like me, paid shills that eventually bought into the shit.

The JIDF, CTR, Shareblue, and groups you've never even heard of.

I eventually lost my job because I stopped shilling and went to far with this place. And I know tons of others that have. It's like a disease. but like aids. It mutates fast enough it can never be cured, but never significantly enough to become harmless.

So fuck you. And thanks, you glorious bastards, for waking me up.

MAGA!

You "won" through having Jacob Rothschild sacrifice people and rape innocent humans. You "won" by having him pay people off. You "won" by assaulting and hurting innocent people who are target by the cult. You didn't "win" though... We are still fighting. It's down to 5,000

Will you win again in 2020?

Keep up the good work.

This has been a great comedy to enjoy american stupidity and incompetence. Entire world is laughing.

you're not done yet you little shits you have to help us

I wanna be new boss plox

3-0

Anyone else get drunk as fuck that night and pass out before it was over? Florida flipping back and forth made me puke and pass out. Woke up to the good news. So happy that my hangover went away

COMFY AF

We had meme magic on our side.
It wouldn't have been a fair fight otherwise.

Will i get gf?

Yeah but I'm still worried about DynCorp connections and being in bed with Saudis.

A. He's being played
B. He's playing them

Why does it feel like losing! the entire (((World))) is out to undermine him.
Meme him your energy now!

*Memeing high energy freedom vibes*

Sending DJT some Meme energy

>stay up following it
>go to bed at 1am when it was clear we would win but Fake News still wasn't calling it
>woke up at 6:30 and immediately check that we won
>even NYT admits it
>go to work
>where I work is infested with SJWs and I am one of only 2 open Trump supporters in staff of about 100
>one colleague looks particularly tired
>early 30s rich girl, irresponsible childless coalburner
>"how are you today?" I ask her
>she tells me how she stayed up till 3:30am hoping for a miracle, hoping that somehow Hillary would come back and she can't believe what happened
>this dumb bitch has no idea at all about how things work
>I smile warmly and tell her "it's a beautiful morning in America"
>she angrily flips me off and storms out of the room

But the meme war has only just began, people. The wall has not yet rose, the so-called judges are blocking laws designed to protect their countrymen and the jobs are not yet back. It's a propaganda war against the SJW idiot puppets of globalist international business. We must meme them in to oblivion and complacency is our enemy.

we havent won yet my friend; we still have a lot of things to do and fix

wanna explain a bit further user?

I remember I bet 60€ on his victory in Florida. I remember I stayed up all night to see the results. I won 200€ thanks to this. Thank you Trump. Now it's MAGA turn.

Idiota.

I am proud of you Americans, you are 60% white but you somehow managed to pull it off, despite 8 years of Liberal brainwashing. Good job.

I'm still having a hard time believing it.

easy to win when russia helped rig it, which now has proof

of course the trump is calling it fake news, just like a good communist dictator

be interesting to see with this info if the spineless cowards in washington will do anything about it even though its grounds for immediate removal

t. Juan Garcia "el Nino" del Oliveira

Collect them all.

Will I win the lottery this year?

It really was fucking incredible. I don't think anything else will top this in my lifetime.

weak sauce

New thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0

yeah congratulations i guess? you won the battle but you've already lost the war.

Enjoy being on the wrong side of history.

>Lazerhawk
Mah nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYvqDqoYXMY

they have to take it in while they can, hence the delusion and straight up ignoring of facts, they won't have another president in office for at least 30 years after this, trump is really just a wake up call for retards to go to the polls and take this shit seriously

should i dump my gf for that hot young chic sitting next to me at work?

Will the EU collapse?

Really makes you think

>Libtard movement in the US is dying.
>EU slowly falling apart
>Putin getting stronger with every second that passes

Don't lose hope. I promise you, a brighter future awaits us now that Papa is in charge in the US.
So far he didn't disappoint.

Thanks to you guys in the USA, there is a rise in right wing parties in Europe with anti-immigration policies.
You may have just saved the west.
Shadily.

>lost the real election
>won on a 250 year old outdated technicality
>hurr we won guys total victory hurr

yeahhhhh, noooo

>watched every primary debate
>watched Trump completely blow these debates the fuck up
>went to a Trump Rally last February(a full year ago!) before Super Tuesday
>remember thinking that the ballsy fucker might actually win the nomination but I wasn't sure
>remember being amazed at how many people were there and how high energy it was
>voted in Super Tuesday and watched him blow the fuck out of the other candidates
>watched Little Marco Rubio cry on national television as he suspended his campaign
>watched the RNC and eventually saw El Rato bend the knee after being such a dick at the convention
>have been following the polls religiously since he announced he was running in 2015
>this whole time wasn't sure if he could win the election but I kept thinking back to that rally and how genuinely excited everyone was
>stayed up 24 hours straight on Election Day to see him give his victory speech
>got to enjoy sweet liberal tears the next day at work

Guys this has been such an amazing high. I don't know how or if I can ever come down.

We won the battle, but not the war. The war is just beginning. Don't get complacent.

Will the Day of the Rope happen in my lifetime?

>yes goyim we did it.The surprise +20% change in key states for Trump between the polls and the election was meme magic nothing else, PRAISE KEK!

Will I get a girlfriend this year, Dahnald?

>Executive
>Legislative
>Judicial

Feels pretty good

Looks like the Lefties are the tinfoil hat warriors now.
Also, see pic, and produce salty discharge on the way out of this thread.

We lived to see hillary get fucked(thank god).

But trump is a even bigger shill.

>Leftism is dying a loud, angry death
>Democrats are at the lowest point they've been since the '20s and have no road to recovery
>Brexit is happening
>EU is crumbling and Germany can't scramble to pick up the pieces fast enough
>Nationalism and protectionism is becoming the norm
>Gen Z is the most conservative generation of the past 60 years

It feels so good. The misguided smugness of libtards makes it all the better each time they lose.

>Gen Z most conservative
Even though a big part of us are fucking retarded Im proud at the statistics. Feels good to be part of a pretty decent generation.

Trump is a kike and banker loving cuck who supports shitskins, immigration and LGBT degeneracy. You're just a fucking retard who voted him because he said some mean things about brown people. Probably fell for then alt-right meme too.

Yeah, he's better than Clinton but anyone who actually thinks Trump is a huge step forward is delusional.

>Gen Z is the most conservative generation of the past 60 years
I'm proud to be part of the vanguard for a new era of glory.

Of course, how's the collapse of the EU going cuck-boy?

Good, I hope so at least. Stop building fucking strawmans, not every german is pro EU. Go back to the_donald and take your shitty reddit memes with you.

Enjoy celebrating civic nationalism with your god emperor though, soon you'll be a non white country.

ShareBlue is hiring muslims now?

Yeah, everyone who doesn't suck Trumps dick all day and defends his ass on every topic is a shill. Go back to r3ddit if you want a alt-lite echochamber.

Will the wall actually happen?

shareblue plox

Retard

Enjoy it while you can. Trump is just the American version of the right burning brightly before it dies. You won't be getting another right leaning president for a while after Trump.

I think you all probably know it too. Most of you are whining more than the average tumblr user while ignoring anything counter to Trump, no matter how factual.

>Enjoy it while you can. Trump is just the American version of the right burning brightly before it dies.
How's Brexit going, Nigel?

How many pesos do they give you let post?

Just dandy old chap cuppa tea bing bong mate

I still can't believe people get paid to shill and shitpost.
I've been here for a long fucking time, I miss being able to have a Nazi flag. I thought you were all crazy but then I started seeing the truth. I've been on here daily for almost 7 years. The ride really never ends, I come here for the news.

>I come here for the fake news

FTFY

RIP to the victims of Bowling Green.

Never forgetti.

Will we be allies in 12 years?

Croatia based as always

Praise

It was almost as bad as when Russia invaded Korea.