They aren't even considered true mudslims by vast majority of islamic world

They aren't even considered true mudslims by vast majority of islamic world.

They consider themselves muslim (although they are based regardless)

"They aren't real Muslims"
t. every Muslim ever

>t. every sunnigger "muslim"

ftfy famalam

Doesn't really matter since most mudslims in world want them removed along with Veys.

No one wants Persian people to be actually removed in the islamic world. They consider them heretical.

How to deal with heretics:

“I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.” Quran 8:12

I still dont get it why would Jew Es and A ally treacherous jews and Israel that provides them nothing rather than Iran and its Aryan descendents.

based nation, would be better with zaraostrism though.
lets meme it back to them.

Cuckrat OP makes a good point, sunni slimos don't consider Iran slimes because they're shite muslims

T.B.H. we don't need religion in modernity anymore. Religion was just the precursor of fascism anyways.

If the Iranian nation wants a nuclear holy war with America, they shall have a nuclear holy war! The American Volk stand united in single-minded unity as a collective superorganism behind the highest dignity of the nation, the God-Emperor. Anyone who insults the highest dignity of the American Volk will taste the burning flames of nuclear fire!

>we don't need religion in modernity anymore
religion? we dont need dogma in spirituality you mean.

Der Grund, weshalb der Westen soviel kriegshetze gegen den Iran betreibt, ist, weil der Iran nicht Teil jüdisch-internationalistischen Zentralbank ist. Das was du postest ist praktisch Propaganda.

Talk shit, get hit. That's the rule, punk. I don't give one shit if those sandniggers aren't part of some kike bank. Anyone who dares to mock or insult the supreme leader of the American Volk shall be met with total nuclear annihiliation.

Unironic question: Is Trump really planning a war with Iran?

dogma is and always has been the worst thing to live your life by. it's not only religious dogma but also the people who can't even think for themselves that project their worldview onto you

>They aren't even considered true mudslims by vast majority of islamic world.
Honestly I would like to see an actual poll on this. I'm not convinced it's true.

IIRC even Bin Laden still considered them Muslims, and chewed Zarqawi out for beheading Shiites.

You have to go back.

Of course. He's a good goy.

>dogma is and always has been the worst thing to live your life by.
yes, absolutly. it narrows the experiences you can gain from life, and freedom of course.

yea, he is as retarded as any burger when it comes to Middle-East, he probably gets 5 CIA/MI6/MOSSAD written pentagon dossiers about the dangers Iran poses to US and he treats it as objective factual information rather than Israel's and Gulf states' geopolitical aspirations.

I still have hope he'll be pragmatic enough about it to check the facts at some point but there is massive push from neocons to destroy Iran

Yep. This year or next. There are multiple signs pointing out to this.

no, wont happen.
Russia stands behind Iran.
Trump wont risk a WW3, and Iran will never get nukes.

Yes
>burgers
>not ever being in constant war

Iran is pretty popular in Muslim countries.

What is it with all these Iran threads lately? I know a few Iranians who go to my uni and they seem nice people.

>aren't even considered true mudslims

Not enough terrorist attacks, huh?

>muslim
>based

hah.

yeah ok habib.

and trucks of peace...
or beheadings..
or gang-rapes.

>no, wont happen.
Doesn't have much choice. Iran will ditch the dollar and offload US reserves this March. The last countries to try that were Saddam's Iraq and Gaddafi's Libya.
>Russia stands behind Iran
Russia and Iran share common interests but we have no affection for the mullahs. Fanatics don't make for reliable allies. At the same time, we'd love to see the US getting bogged down in another messy conflict in ME.
>Trump wont risk a WW3, and Iran will never get nukes.
Trump is a typical American. Arrogant exaggeration of his own strength and underestimation of his enemies. He's gambling on Putin not getting involved and Rouhani not having the guts to launch missiles at Tel Aviv. If it comes to a shootout between regular militaries Russia will step in as a peacemaker and mediate a ceasefire, by force if necessary. That's what we're doing in the Middle East, replacing America as the linchpin power for the conduct of all major regional business.