Pink tax

>Talking to gf
>Tell her about how pink tax is a myth
>Tell her female products cost more because women want better products that cost more to produce
>Gf says that because women are expected to look nice and their products are more money, and more numerous, they should be paid MORE than men.

Breaking up with her tomorrow. Gonna pack up her stuff in a box tonight. Hate retard bitches

lel be prepared for the
> If you leave me I tell you raped me

Nice, I wish I could be there to see her face.

I'm proud of you OP. Tell that bitch where to go

>Paid more than men
They should not even be working, They should be home taking care of the kids.

Lame blog.
Reported.

>Muslims being feminists

Kek

Make sure you record it or something by having a mic somewhere( phone, etc)

Then if this happens you know what to do
>break up with gf
>"if you leave me I'll tell them you raped me"
>leave her anyway
>she actually takes it to court
> you bring the recording there, her not knowing
>last minute say you have the recording and counter sue her
>sue her for "emotional damage" as well
>?????
>profit

>because women are expected to look nice

Fuck meant to reply to

>women are expected to look nice
Nice authenic living, truly free and liberated women.

Why can they tak self-responsibility

wat

Dont mind me. Im just an unwanted, sexually repressed neet just bitter as fuck.

>breaking up over stupid shit
you have to redpill her, not dump her you moron

>implying men don't have grooming standards

Where I work they limit the length of your beard to the millimeter and how long your hair can be and etc

For women it's just summed up as "look nice I guess"

Women are easier marketing targets and get upcharged for the privilege. Profit margins are higher on women's products because women are stupid enough to pay more.

Also don't these whores realise if they didn't wear so much of that shit their whole lives they'd look naturally better?

>they should be paid MORE than men.

Indeed, then no one would hire women and we'll have a fun workplace once again.

Finally something I can agree on.

Uh, isn't her saying "i need to cake myself to look passable" kinda admitting she have shit genetics ?

This is why anyone even trying to argue that maquillage isn't 100% cancer and an automatic redflag gets my unending disdain.

what's the pink tax?

It's a tax all brown shitskins like yourself have to pay if they don't have pink nipples.

>A FUCKING LAND

What percentage white are you?

So this is why 70% of millennial men are still unmarried.

>women's narcissism is men's fault
>women should be paid more so they can put more fake shit on
wew

This unfortunately true, if men want beard grow it in the fucking holiday. If men don't meet strict office dress standards on report, don't use deodorant on report. Women don't shave of beard nobody says anything, women don't use deodorant nobody says anything, bitches can literally rock up to work wearing whatever the fuck they want and nobody says shit.

Honestly, I've seen 2 niggers here and that's 2 niggers more than it should be.

Kek

i had this argument with my ex

>women dont get equal pay

-no they just dont go in the same fields

-why do you always wear that crap(makeup) i like how you look normally

>society and men dictated this and besides i do it for myself

my new girl cooks for me and respects me and im very greatful

>we ALL can do it
Nice, THE WALL will be completed in weeks this wy.

Underrated posts.

Women are irresponsible. And anyway, they don't want to be paid more, they want their husbands to be paid more.

Wait are you talking about the one Aussie post where some girl gave his ex boyfriend a blowy in order to stay at his house but instead he was like fuck off and then the girl took him to court for rape.

And then he like kept it going on for ages and ages but then near the end find a tape of her giving him the blowy and that his camera was just on, so then he shows it to the court and then she starts crying.

That's the best fucking post ever though, but it's probably fake because something as top banter as that would have been mentioned in the news

Can confirm, I used to work for a fortune 500 company and the women I worked with would show up to work in shit like sweat pants and 'love pink' hoodies. Of course the men were expected to show up in slacks and tie.

>because they want better quality

no, it's because the producers of the product knows that it's easy to scam women, so they'll paint their product pink and add 'women's' and slap another 10 shekels onto it

Hey OP

Broke up with my girlfriend in a very similar situation. She was full cultural marxist mode, I said she was dumb and naive and told her we couldn't be together.

Came crawling back a day later saying she would completely change all her opinions and stances just for me lol.

ohohoh how submissive

It's your own damn fault, be bitter with yourself and no one else.
It's not that hard

Try reason first, then dump her if she can't see it.