Why is hatred of whites socially acceptable in the west?

Why is hatred of whites socially acceptable in the west?

JEWS.

Lurk more

whites are on the wrong side of history, don't you know

>i'll say (((DA JOOS))) so i don't have to think for myself lol
>man it's great being a part of a collective echochamber

It really is the jews though. Thats just a matter of fact.

That's what you get for oppressing all other races throughout history. It's a payback. Shows how spineless you are when you don't even defend yourself. You would rather whine about "white genocide" when it's not genocide at all.

if you think it isn't the jews you're a part of the leftist echochamber

yes, evil bulgarians oppressed the poor subhumans

do you seriously think children that learn from barbara spectre lerners little curiculum are anything else but pygmies in a echochamber?

Define "socially acceptable."
That show/movie is getting a fuckton of blowback, and it's not even about what the retarded commercial would have you think it's about.
>The black girl starts out a total cunt, softens her anti white stance as she discusses this stuff with a white boy on her campus.
>No one's really painted as the bad guy. The movie even makes points against itself "The guy flat out asks her how she'd feel about a radio show called "Dear Black People".
>Turns out that the blackface party only became a blackface party because one of the groids sent out bogus invitations for a party she knew the white students were having.

Gas yourself kike

Because we pretty much violently conquered the world then used everyone else to reinforce our position as the dominant race.
What kind of answer were you expecting?

Nobody gives a shit about Bulgaria.

>convict island rapebaby
hm really made me think

Because there is one parasitic tribe that promotes this Anti-White hatred.

By ''we'' you mean the Rothschild

t. netflix shill

Hatred of whites isnt socially acceptable in Norway.

because it doesn't make a difference

Because our retarded leaders let shit skins in to our countries and didn't heed the warning that they will try to destroy the White race as soon as they get here.

This is part of it.

#boycottgq

It's mainly socially acceptable in America because they're the only ones who care about slavery - it's a big thing over there and it's great for virtue signalling leftists. It only crops up in the UK on occasion, so it isn't as bad over here.
Anyway, at its core is virtue signalling. It's new and trendy for leftists to apologise for their own race and claim to hate all whites. That's why it's become socially acceptable.

>it's another "I'm too retarded to understand what satire is" episode

her tits look so much fuller when she's dressed up

that's a shitty explanation though bc you make it about morals, and if it's about that, we conquered people who were cannibals and backwards, and it can be proved easily that we were more moral than them, so they even lose that fight.

If the reason why white people are bad is because they conquered people than the argument that we conquered them bc they were even more immoral than us is a valid one.

It's like a serial killer shaming you because you stole something, who the hell is he to even pass any judgement.