Why do liberals always have to move their head around in smugness while they are talkig?

Why do liberals always have to move their head around in smugness while they are talkig?

youtube.com/watch?v=BcSVfLV-2C4&t=361s

Working classes... kek. Working class would beat shit out of this middle class faggot if he ever meet them.

>Unemployed
>Working class
Is it that fucking hard?

You do know that pol is filled with middle class neets mooching off their parents, right?

Of all the things I, as NEET masterrace, could do with my endless amounts of free time, why on Earth would I waste 31 minutes and 27 seconds watching this nu-male?

Why do right wingers always confuse liberalism to communism? It makes you look really stupid. Learn the difference and just maybe people will take you seriously.

>Commies
>Liberals

wew lad

Liberalism is the porch of communism

Liberalism opposes Communism.

Every antifa and psuedo-communist I've met or spoken to online is poor, comes from a middle class background and role-plays as some partisan.

In America it is quite easy and almost correct to think this way (despite the protests of communists here) because Liberals are essentially an irrational mixture of a generally leftist substance and an actually Liberal facade unlike in Europe.

No what you say is true there are a lot of pseudo communist liberals and groups like antifa which claim to oppose capitalism while all they really do is create media content which upholds the narratives in power. Communism is opposed to liberalism, in fact it opposes liberalism even more strongly than it does fascism. Liberalism is the ideology of a patronizing bourgeois

American Liberalism is essentially a misrepresentation of the freedom and equality of opportunity into the inorganic leveling of outcomes and centralization and enforcement of these (affirmative action is the most blatant example of this). Though I must add that those SJWs and other deviants which Sup Forums claims to hate if advocating the former are right-wingers and only cease to be so when they advocate for special treatment of some sort.

>I hate capitalists
>we need to take "back" everything from the capitalists, for example the offices that were established through capitalism.

I'm not watching 30 minutes

>Liberalism is the ideology of a patronizing bourgeois

Yes I believe from a Marxist perspective Liberalism translates to "we are free to marginalize and exploit you and you are free to do otherwise if you desire to die or be marginalized more" and in America there is state interference and leveling of marginalization, leftism.

argument from incredulity

The state interference is usually just a way to continue exploitation... for instance food stamps are really just a way to subsidize the huge industrial farm industry while also indoctrinating the poor to not expect work and to continue voting for gibs. Liberalism is the hand out while communism is the proverbial "hand up"

> finland
> working

>You do know that pol is filled with middle class neets mooching off their parents, right?

Most of them aren't LARPing as self proclaimed leaders of working class anarchist/communist revolution.

>Why do right wingers always confuse liberalism to communism?

You can blame that on American political discourse. US liberals are value liberal lefties instead of actual liberals who support shieet like freedom. For them it is about freedom from consequences of their own actions, not freedom of action.

guess you haven't seen many libtard rallies lately

>stranger things wall decor
dropped immediately

The opening to that video is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. I cannot believe it isn't a parody.

my god, it's like he's having a perpetual stroke.

The only thing that triggers me is that this cuck is too retarded to realise how fucking stupid anything he says is.
He will keep being this fountain of cancer while behaving like he knows anything

>Why do liberals always have to move their head around in smugness while they are talkig?

Narcissistic personality disorder.

They are deeply insecure, so overcompensate in all sorts of interesting ways.

>The opening to that video is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. I cannot believe it isn't a parody.

Seriously I was genuinely surprised when it was revealed to be serious.

Poe's Law at work.